I've Been Saying for Years that They are Coming for the Children - They're Here Now

Do you even know what sex education is?

I do. I'm 46 so I'm old enough to know what real sex ed in school is.

You take it in 8th or 9th grade, 9th at our school as a highschool freshman.

We learned about puberty and how hormones start production and all of their effects they have on men and women, even down to learning about acne, voice changes and so on. Then sex ed also included how male and female reproductive organs worked, how people chose mates similar to animals, what happens during a woman's pregnancy from the start till child birth, what happens to the woman's body after child birth. And it was quite comprehensive and interesting. For being a rural school where football was our biggest deal sex ed was to the point, covered all the bases and was all based in reality and facts.

And even past that ms miller the dyke girls gym teacher taught the class and she didn't make it weird or try to put in shit that didn't belong.

So I don't know about him, but I know what real sex ed is.

I do. I'm 46 so I'm old enough to know what real sex ed in school is.

You take it in 8th or 9th grade, 9th at our school as a highschool freshman.

We learned about puberty and how hormones start production and all of their effects they have on men and women, even down to learning about acne, voice changes and so on. Then sex ed also included how male and female reproductive organs worked, how people chose mates similar to animals, what happens during a woman's pregnancy from the start till child birth, what happens to the woman's body after child birth. And it was quite comprehensive and interesting. For being a rural school where football was our biggest deal sex ed was to the point, covered all the bases and was all based in reality and facts.

And even past that ms miller the dyke girls gym teacher taught the class and she didn't make it weird or try to put in shit that didn't belong.

So I don't know about him, but I know what real sex ed is.

Then what's the problem? Girls can have their periods at about the age of 9 years old, when do you start teaching about periods?

I wish we could convince the leftards (that is, the more deranged ones) that there is nothing good at all in allowing anybody to view children as sex objects.

Leave children alone. Let kids be kids.

There is plenty of time for them to learn all about human biology and sexual reproduction and all the fun stuff after a little bit of childhood. What’s the damn rush? Let them be young and innocent for a while.

I wish we could convince the leftards (that is, the more deranged ones) that there is nothing good at all in allowing anybody to view children as sex objects.

Leave children alone. Let kids be kids.

There is plenty of time for them to learn all about human biology and sexual reproduction and all the fun stuff after a little bit of childhood. What’s the damn rush? Let them be young and innocent for a while.

Ummmm, my guess is because they are fucking sick in the head.

This woman is exposing as much of this degeneracy as she can.

The demonic and evil ones are here now.

Well of course this is terrible. But we're a moronic society acting like morons so we're not going to do this reasonably. Ask most conservatives now and they will tell you: all teachers are now groomers. ALL. Same as the Left said two years ago that all cops were racist pigs. All.

Say how did that turn out? Did that work out well?

Of course no one cares. Have your fun; destroy a profession, including the good ones. If it turns out like the crime wave does in a year or two---hey? What's a few more murders? It was a political win. So that's what matters.

What a pretty graphic you made on your computer there, Killer. You get an "A" in your computer class for that. Must be good to be in sixth grade.

You can't provide a valid citation. We know YOU didn't write the above because you are not intelligent enough to write that long a paragraph or even provide a working link. So who DID write it?

There is a hotlink in the first post of the Blue Bar graphics and it leads to the link provided below...

This woman is exposing as much of this degeneracy as she can.

The demonic and evil ones are here now.

She starts off with a lie---teaching sex education across grades does not increase grades in school nor improve health. In fact, as the gay community has spread more of its influence in teaching their sex education in schools---mental health as been dropping as well.

View attachment 625454

What was the most surprising finding?

Honestly, not much. Our findings echo previous research that show overwhelming support for sex education in both middle and high school; support for including a range of essential topics—including consent, birth control, and sexual orientation; and support for federal funding for evidence-based programs. When you ask parents, just as when you ask likely voters, the message is clear: they want young people to get age-appropriate, medically accurate information and answers to their questions about sex and relationships—without being shamed or judged.
3-8 or 5-8 years old are not middle school pumpkin...

Forum List

Back