I've Been Called "Racist" For YEARS - My Wedding Picture

ChemEngineer

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2019
That's me on the left with my wife. That's my Best Man on the right.
So much for the destructive lies of race-baiting, power hungry Democrats.

Wedding Day 1968.jpg

THAT - - - - ^ ^ ^ - - - RIGHT THERE my friends, is the kind of JACKASS BULL SHIT RACE PIMPING GARBAGE that comes from a TRUE RACIST.

Hardly. I have heard "Some of my best friends are black!" from so many redneck racists it has become a joke. I had one tell me that when I made a remark about his t-shirt he wore during Obama's initial campaign. It said "Vote Right/Vote White".

Hardly. I have heard "Some of my best friends are black!" from so many redneck racists it has become a joke. I had one tell me that when I made a remark about his t-shirt he wore during Obama's initial campaign. It said "Vote Right/Vote White".
So you think people have to pander to blacks so as not to be racists, like yourself?

Yep, I hit a nerve.

#ROTFLMBAO #LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
Bull shit... ChemEngineer isn't a fucking RACIST and he damn sure isn't a fucking WHITE SUPREMECIST, not to mention you've NEVER met him and we all know it, so you're just TALKING OUT YOUR ASS. Talking your RACE PIMPING BULL SHIT.

No matter WHAT a white person could ever do to show they're not racist, TRUE race pimps like YOU will just blow it off and call them a RACIST ANYWAY, or a... OH MY... WHITE SUPREMICIST.

It's fucking PATHETIC, and pure HORSE SHIT.

YOU and all the ass clowns like you, black, white, green or fucking purple, YOU people are the problem, not some average joe schmoe like ChemEngineer. Race pimps like you who eat, breath and sleep RACISM, even there where IS NONE, you'll THROW IT IN THERE, you ALL are the PROBLEM.

Yet another, "look at my black best friend" argument, from a diehard white supremacist.
Another racist statement from an ignorant redbone from Atlanta. Go figure. Not the first time I've seen that, sure it won't be the last.
They've been trickling down here for years, not very well accepted by the locals, black or white.
Matter of fact, they get sent packing after a "y'all are racist" meltdown more often than not.

Yeah whatever... there's no way in HELL you could EVER prove a single fucking word of that true.

Forum List

Back