Ivanka booed in Germany, audience hisses and disses

Hitler killed 10's of millions, as opposed to Trump who's only killed 10's of people.

There's no contest.
Hitler killed over 6 million Jews. Not tens of millions.
Trump only killed a hundred members of ISIS.

Obama is trying to kill Americans. He's killed dozens of cops with his Black Lives Matter movement. He's killed over 500 thousand Syrians. No telling how many Libyans he's killed.
Meh! You dumb fuck Red State "Putin Loving" conservatives must realize ALL EYES on the Demtia riddin Trump!!!
Putin would ha
Of course Ivanka was booed. The Right will say anything to protect their leader.
Angela Merkel is right?

Hitler killed 10's of millions, as opposed to Trump who's only killed 10's of people.

There's no contest.

Obama is trying to kill Americans. He's killed dozens of cops with his Black Lives Matter movement. He's killed over 500 thousand Syrians. No telling how many Libyans he's killed.
Meh! You dumb fuck Red State "Putin Loving" conservatives must realize ALL EYES on the Demtia riddin Trump!!!
Putin was a better leader for Americans during the 8 obama years than obama was.

There's no contest.

Putin was a better leader for Americans during the 8 obama years than obama was.
Your treasonous nonsense is noted you unAmerican prick.

There's no contest.

Your treasonous nonsense is noted you unAmerican prick.
Treason! Shitstain was Treason Putin is leagues better than shitstain and always was. It takes more than being black to be a good president.

There's no contest.

Didn't you hear, Trump changed his mind about Putin and Russia?

I have to hand it to Victorian Era Britian . They took care of business in India. When Britian decided that suttee would no longer be practiced, the British commanders started hanging the village leaders who forced women to immolate.

But that was nothing compared to the way the British hunted and killed the thugees to the last one.

The British don't even make British like that anymore.

There's no contest.

Didn't you hear, Trump changed his mind about Putin and Russia?
Putin and Russia should have done more when shitstain was stinking up the white hut.

Germany has become a shit country. Some of my rc models airplane friends are complaining about their customs policies. I'll never buy anything from Germany.

Germany has become a shit country. Some of my rc models airplane friends are complaining about their customs policies. I'll never buy anything from Germany.
No is buying any of Ivanka's SLAVE LABOR products!!!

Trump is already a pervert, rapist, child molester and Treasonous Rapist!!!! and Red State conservatives elected him.

Prove it, you muzzie ass wipe.
We all know Trump is incompetent and should not hold the office of POTUS. So can we all get honest here? Even Trump supporters are taking a pause. This is a moment in the USA that is not just a downturn but a seriously challenging time in our history.\

Sorry to my LGBT friends here.... this is a moment of profound circumstance the begs for deliverance lest we devolve: the issue are more global and transcend personal political ambition. We have a president that is incompetent out of his depth, unqualified let's be honest here. He is not a leader, though he has this responsibility and my fear is he will lead us into using one of his favorite items "disaster".

Clearly even the Trumpsters must have pause....for countless reasons which I will not go intro we have an incompetent person leading what was once a global leader and based on Trump we are becoming marginalized.

Can we be honest here? the prior statement is true. Oh, let's allow Bannon to tell us I am mistaken. I have come to loathe the White House and those that inhabit it. I gave the "smartest policy wonk" Paul Ryan a chance which he blew.

We are in deep crap now and even our enemies know this (can we say Russia?). So I say to my Trump friends - you got what you prayed for are you happy?

There's no contest.

Putin was Red State Amerika's President for conservative voters vs President Obama for 8 years.

Trump is already a pervert, rapist, child molester and Treasonous Rapist!!!! and Red State conservatives elected him.

We all know Trump is incompetent and should not hold the office of POTUS. So can we all get honest here? Even Trump supporters are taking a pause. This is a moment in the USA that is not just a downturn but a seriously challenging time in our history.\

Sorry to my LGBT friends here.... this is a moment of profound circumstance the begs for deliverance lest we devolve: the issue are more global and transcend personal political ambition. We have a president that is incompetent out of his depth, unqualified let's be honest here. He is not a leader, though he has this responsibility and my fear is he will lead us into using one of his favorite items "disaster".

Clearly even the Trumpsters must have pause....for countless reasons which I will not go intro we have an incompetent person leading what was once a global leader and based on Trump we are becoming marginalized.

Can we be honest here? the prior statement is true. Oh, let's allow Bannon to tell us I am mistaken. I have come to loathe the White House and those that inhabit it. I gave the "smartest policy wonk" Paul Ryan a chance which he blew.

We are in deep crap now and even our enemies know this (can we say Russia?). So I say to my Trump friends - you got what you prayed for are you happy?
So happy that we are already saying Four More Years!

So happy that we are already saying Four More Years!
We will see. :rolleyes:

It's pretty ridiculous that any Trump would be asked to speak at a women's panel. The Trump stance on women is that they are objects, here to serve at a man's behest. Something that conservatives admire I suppose. But not what I would want my daughter to hear.

Maybe next time they will invite Hillary, a lawyer that defended a pedophile that raped a girl, and she's married to a known rapist a cheater.

Hallie Jackson @HallieJackson

Some in audience now hissing Ivanka as moderator presses her about @POTUS attitude toward women. #W20

4:25 AM - 25 Apr 2017 · Berlin, Germany
Ivanka Trump booed at women’s panel in Germany

Trump must believe the Euros are as gullible as his slackjawed voters, sad

Trust me no one should be concerned about what mindless Germans think. These are the people that gave the world Marxism, Nazism, two world wars, and now progressive-globalism. Getting booed by them means you're doing something right.

Forum List

Back