Ivanka booed in Germany, audience hisses and disses

But, Hitler wasn't the most prolific of killers that title goes to Stalin, Mao, the Muslim occupiers of India, Genghis Khan, and Victorian era Britain.

yeah he was. and i wouldnt include victoria -era UK either

Genocide, the British don’t want you to know about – They systematically starved to death over 60 millions of Eastern Indians!
There isn't a shortage of eastern Indians is there?

I have to hand it to Victorian Era Britian . They took care of business in India. When Britian decided that suttee would no longer be practiced, the British commanders started hanging the village leaders who forced women to immolate.

But that was nothing compared to the way the British hunted and killed the thugees to the last one.

The British don't even make British like that anymore.

It's all about catering to the whims of the elite Capitalists, yesterday plundering India lead to mega-profits, just like today bringing in cheap labor for mega-profits.

The British elite just care about profits, while the British masses just care about fitting into societal norms.

This is the norm all across Western European societies, but not in Eastern European societies.

It's truly a Western European sickness.

I have to hand it to Victorian Era Britian . They took care of business in India. When Britian decided that suttee would no longer be practiced, the British commanders started hanging the village leaders who forced women to immolate.

But that was nothing compared to the way the British hunted and killed the thugees to the last one.

It's all about catering to the whims of the elite Capitalists, yesterday plundering India lead to mega-profits, just like today bringing in cheap labor for mega-profits.

The British elite just care about profits, while the British masses just care about fitting into societal norms.

This is the norm all across Western European societies, but not in Eastern European societies.

You are free to try to do something about it.

I don't really like Western Europeans, first their imperialism genocide, now their multiculturalism suicide.

Definitely come off like a people who have mega-issues with abstract thought, morality, and just plain lack consciousness.

I don't really like Western Europeans, first their imperialism genocide, now their multiculturalism suicide.

Definitely come off like a people who have mega-issues with abstract thought, morality, and just plain lack consciousness.
You are free to do something about western europeans if you wish.

But, Hitler wasn't the most prolific of killers that title goes to Stalin, Mao, the Muslim occupiers of India, Genghis Khan, and Victorian era Britain.

Genocide, the British don’t want you to know about – They systematically starved to death over 60 millions of Eastern Indians!

Sorry famines and opinion pieces don't count.

It's pretty ridiculous that any Trump would be asked to speak at a women's panel. The Trump stance on women is that they are objects, here to serve at a man's behest. Something that conservatives admire I suppose. But not what I would want my daughter to hear.

Maybe next time they will invite Hillary, a lawyer that defended a pedophile that raped a girl, and she's married to a known rapist a cheater.

You still blagging on with your Fake News? My, my, my. Next thing you know you Deplorables will be stating that Trump is the second coming...oh, wait...

Sorry famines and opinion pieces don't count.

I wouldn't really doubt it, Britain controlled the resources from under India, and allowed them to starve to death by 10's of millions.

Hallie Jackson @HallieJackson

Some in audience now hissing Ivanka as moderator presses her about @POTUS attitude toward women. #W20

4:25 AM - 25 Apr 2017 · Berlin, Germany
Ivanka Trump booed at women’s panel in Germany

Trump must believe the Euros are as gullible as his slackjawed voters, sad
I watched the event. You Lie! They never booed Ivanka.
Now try watching it again. This time with your sound on.

A couple of Pedo-Friendly dykes in the room. This is just another exaggeration and fake news from the Irrelevants.

Germans from supporting Hitler, to being anti-Trump.

What a bright decisive people as a collective.
Unlike America who likes to whitewash history and sweep our evils like slavery under the rug, Germany did the opposite. They have spent decades dealing with, learning from, and healing from the holocaust. If they are anti-Trump, it is with good reason.

Tell us all about your personal reparations for your part of this guilt for slavery. Do you buy a black person a new car every year or something? Give us your personal example of what we should be doing about it.

I wouldn't really doubt it, Britain controlled the resources from under India, and allowed them to starve to death by 10's of millions.

Maybe. Maybe not. There is no conclusive proof either way.

Isn't that what many Russians keep saying about the Holodomor?

Isn't that what many neo-Nazis keep saying about the Holocaust?

Maybe. Maybe not. There is no conclusive proof either way.

Isn't that what many Russians keep saying about the Holodomor?

Isn't that what many neo-Nazis keep saying about the Holocaust?

In the case of the holocaust there are these little places called concentration camps...

Forum List

Back