It's truly a Christman miracle!

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Call me a sadistic bastard, but I really enjoy the horrifying agony and pain suffered by criminals when they do stupid shit. It warms the cockles of my heart to know that decent, law-abiding folks will be safe from his subsequent crimes, and his 8 abandoned kids from different moms will grow up never knowing what a shithead he was...

UNION COUNTY, N.C. — A man who was in the process of trying to steal a catalytic converter was killed when the car he was beneath fell on him, authorities said.

According to the Union County Sheriff’s Office, deputies were called Wednesday evening to a home on West Unionville Indian Trail Road.

When they got to the scene, investigators found a man dead underneath a Toyota Prius.

“The homeowner pulls into the driveway,” said James Maye, with the Union County Sheriff’s Office. “He’s got multiple vehicles in his driveway and sees basically the lower half of a person sticking out from the front bumper of his Toyota Prius.”

Detectives said they found evidence indicating that the man was in the process of cutting off and stealing the car’s catalytic converter. At some point during the cutting of the exhaust pipe, the Prius fell off the jack, crushing the man.

Man stealing catalytic converter crushed to death in Union County, deputies say

Call me a sadistic bastard, but I really enjoy the horrifying agony and pain suffered by criminals when they do stupid shit. It warms the cockles of my heart to know that decent, law-abiding folks will be safe from his subsequent crimes, and his 8 abandoned kids from different moms will grow up never knowing what a shithead he was...

UNION COUNTY, N.C. — A man who was in the process of trying to steal a catalytic converter was killed when the car he was beneath fell on him, authorities said.

According to the Union County Sheriff’s Office, deputies were called Wednesday evening to a home on West Unionville Indian Trail Road.

When they got to the scene, investigators found a man dead underneath a Toyota Prius.

“The homeowner pulls into the driveway,” said James Maye, with the Union County Sheriff’s Office. “He’s got multiple vehicles in his driveway and sees basically the lower half of a person sticking out from the front bumper of his Toyota Prius.”

Detectives said they found evidence indicating that the man was in the process of cutting off and stealing the car’s catalytic converter. At some point during the cutting of the exhaust pipe, the Prius fell off the jack, crushing the man.

Instant karma.

I just hope the home owner used concrete seal on his driveway so that he isn't left with any blood stains! :rock:

I thought you might be gloating over Jesse' Smollett found guilty. But this works.

Last summer in the storage yard where I store my DP, several class C motorhome (gassers) had their catalytic converters removed. No one was injured, to my knowledge. The owner of the storage yard faced a lot of pissed off RV owners. He installed more lighting and security cameras.

Last edited:

Another precious baboon-hunting story.

3FDB553D-FDE8-43D5-A735-C0BC21B803AB.jpeg

That was banned in Georgia when the father, son and Moe Howard Klu Kluxxers went to jail.

Looks like it's open season in Illinois, though. Except they put Smollett behind bars where he's safe from all those hunters.

Ten bucks says he suicides himself within two weeks. Wouldn't that be funny?

How much money could one possibly make off a used catalytic converter to make it worth the effort?

Small time criminals are really stupid people.

Looks like it's open season in Illinois, though. Except they put Smollett behind bars where he's safe from all those hunters.

Ten bucks says he suicides himself within two weeks. Wouldn't that be funny?
It would actually be sad....Not in the respect that I have any for Smollett, but that in our time things have gotten so out of control that this young man felt it necessary to use his celebrity to further a lie to the point that will end up with him in jail...

The culture wars are real, and Smollett is finding that out now...

You are NOT a "sadistic" b*st*rd."

FATE should give no mercy to robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, & murderers.

Each time one of them gets his/her comeuppance, my heart has a little holiday.

You are NOT a "sadistic" b*st*rd."

FATE should give no mercy to robbers, sucker punchers, looters, rapists, & murderers.

Each time one of them gets his/her comeuppance, my heart has a little holiday.

Merry Christmas to you too. :04:

Forum List

Back