It's tiring educating the Fox/Rushbots. What planet are they on?

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
NY 26th FINALLY DEM!
The Pub propaganda Machine ignores the big stories sig pp1, all over fantasy distractions sig pp3... thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars EVER, and the depression. I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare/aid/SS, and raise militqary spending....that IS the GOP platform, ya know...:cuckoo::eusa_liar::lol::eusa_whistle:

Hey, you insane fucks are the party that embraces filth like Bill Ayers, Rev. Wright and Democratic operative Brett Kimberlin.

You wanna an eye opener? Google Brett Kimberlin.

The Pub propaganda Machine ignores the big stories sig pp1, all over fantasy distractions sig pp3... thanks for 9/11, the stupidest wars EVER, and the depression. I know, let's cut taxes on the bloated rich, destroy Medicare/aid/SS, and raise militqary spending....that IS the GOP platform, ya know...:cuckoo::eusa_liar::lol::eusa_whistle:

hey Frankie?.....how is The Pub propaganda Machine any different from the Dem propaganda machine?.....both are full of shit.....both have stupid people that believe everything they say......so what is the difference and why do you just buy whatever they tell you....oh and Frankie......thanx for people like you and your buddy Chris for turning California into a semi-banana Republic....

Planet Urf, mostly concentrated in murka.
He should post a wurld map of his sheep. It won't take up mush-room.

You have to have knowledge in order to educate. you still think big business and big government are polar opposites and you think raising taxes will make the rich pay more. I'd say you have alot to learn.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRuXrbjlrRg&feature=related]Obama admits his intentions are to skyrocket oil prices - YouTube[/ame]

check that last line. That's what happens when taxing the rich...he let the cat out of the bag.
under his plan, power will skyrocket...and to retrofit will cost money and who pays? the rich? a little, but gues who gets it the little guy... .so you're clean energy will bankrupt average american, but hey you must be loaded and dont have to worry about little things like power bills. Straight from YOUR leader.

PS as a hint, that's how it works in business, you tax the rich guy, he charges more.....just like sales tax, does the buisness pay...nope you do.

how's that for an education

Planet Urf, mostly concentrated in murka.
He should post a wurld map of his sheep. It won't take up mush-room.
hey Frankie?.....why dont you try educating this Moron?.....oh wait maybe you already have..... you both express yourselves like morons....

The only thing you've taught anyone Francblo is that the democratic party does have lemmings who only know how to recite talking points and who could not back up a point of contention with a reasoned argument if their lives depended upon it.

If you are here to crusade, you are wasting your time.

You are a moron...nobody would take your word for anything. And since you can't present a convincing argument....you are pretty much screwed.

They are from the "Land of Milk and Cookies" located on the planet "Loon". How they got here? Obviously, Gawd brought them here to fuck with the sane.

Forum List

Back