It's time to stop the Segregation of Gender in the Military...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
If the Justification for Segregating the Genders in the Military was Sexual Attraction, then it's Obviously time to Stop the Costly and Bigoted Practice of Segregating them.

After all, Homosexuals aren't going to be Segregated, so why Segregate ANYONE?...

Discuss.

:)

peace...

I guarantee 99% of Democrats would support making boot camp completely coed. Coed bunks, showers, the whole deal. They ruined The Citadel military college by doing that. Now they aim to ruin the whole US military.

Wonder how many drill instructors are gonna be shocked when they do suprise wake ups at 400 a.m. and see that gun oil can be used to loob a weapon bolt..........along with other things, now that it's openly allowed. Jeez.

Yeah, that will go over like a truckload of dead babies on Mothers Day.

It's either that or Segregate Homosexuals for the same Reason the Genders are...

Pandora's Box was Opened... :thup:

peace...

OH yeah. I can promise you the next phase is to allow women into combat units, and spec ops, like the SEALS. They say women can't be in them b/c of the chance romantic emotions may hinder combat instincts. But now with gafs being allowed to serve openly, the argument will be "their romantic feelings dont prevent them from being SEALS, so ours shouldnt either".

Yep. Trial lawyers are in line waiting for lawsuits off this dandy.

Pure evil and degeneracy have now taken hold of our military. No decent Christian or moral citizen will have anything to do with the institution now.

Pure evil and degeneracy have now taken hold of our military. No decent Christian or moral citizen will have anything to do with the institution now.

That, of course, is what the left wants. They want to weaken the US economically and militarily to become equal with the rest of the world. Total equality. Remember, that is the end goal of liberalism, total equality for all. In all ways. In all places.

If the Justification for Segregating the Genders in the Military was Sexual Attraction, then it's Obviously time to Stop the Costly and Bigoted Practice of Segregating them.

After all, Homosexuals aren't going to be Segregated, so why Segregate ANYONE?...

Discuss.

peace...

who said it was?

Degeneracy is the cornerstone of leftist ideology. This of course is its logical progression.

BINGO!!!!!

This is the goal, turn the military into a giant limp-wristed weekend retreat...

It's either that or Segregate Homosexuals for the same Reason the Genders are...

Pandora's Box was Opened... :thup:

peace...

Hmm, wouldn't that be discrimination to do otherwise? I bet if we took a poll the it would raise the morale of troops in battle a 100%:eusa_angel:

Why? It doesn't matter since gay men are just like women they are attracted to men. So I think for the sake of fairness women should also have to live in the mens dorm. sleeping and showering in the same room. it will cut the cost in having to maintain two seperate buildings.

Discuss.

peace...

who said it was?

You can't be Serious?... Go ahead and Provide the Reasons other than Sexual Attraction, since you are going to Insinuate that it has NOTHING to do with that...

Weak, even for your del.

peace...

Discuss.
Do we have all-female brigades?

Discuss.
Do we have all-female brigades?

The More Important Question is why Men and Women don't Shower together in the Military...

peace...

Everyone that matters treats me with respect. Poor you.

There is no issue. If the military becomes hung up on shower time then we are in serious trouble. Thank God you never had the urge to serve...you'd spend all your time avoiding teh ghey and looking over your shoulder like a coward.

Everyone that matters treats me with respect. Poor you.

There is no issue. If the military becomes hung up on shower time then we are in serious trouble. Thank God you never had the urge to serve...you'd spend all your time avoiding teh ghey and looking over your shoulder like a coward.

So you can't Answer the Question?...

Interesting.

You go ahead and call me Names and Insinuate things about me instead of Answering the Question, Ravi. :thup:

It Defines you.

peace...

Forum List

Back