It's Time to ignore anything the MSM says about Republican Candidates

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Clarice Feldman, February 2, 2014

Gee! I've been saying this for a long time so it's nice to read someone else agrees with me.
Time and again, the media run with poorly sourced, inaccurate, unchecked claims against Republican front runners and send the white toga crowd fleeing. In fact, no claim is too outrageous, too thin or poorly sourced to be checked before it goes to print and no error is seems to warrant a timely, public correction by the mainstream media. When will we grow up and learn to discount it all until there is solid proof of wrongdoing?

Read more: Blog: It's ime to ignore anything the MSM says about Republican Candidates

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Not me...

I only listen to what FoxNews and Rush have to say about Republucan candidates

I ignore what Republican candidates have to say about themselves

Clarice Feldman, February 2, 2014

Gee! I've been saying this for a long time so it's nice to read someone else agrees with me.
Time and again, the media run with poorly sourced, inaccurate, unchecked claims against Republican front runners and send the white toga crowd fleeing. In fact, no claim is too outrageous, too thin or poorly sourced to be checked before it goes to print and no error is seems to warrant a timely, public correction by the mainstream media. When will we grow up and learn to discount it all until there is solid proof of wrongdoing?

Read more: Blog: It's ime to ignore anything the MSM says about Republican Candidates

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

What are you trying to hide this time? HaHa, you don't want us to see something, comon, out with it, we'll find out sooner or later. :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back