"Its time to bomb Iran"

One has to ask why Iran would want to bomb America.
After all, Iran has never attacked America, nor has Iran (prior to America's threats against it) ever threatened America.
The first aggression was a bunch of students who took over the US embassy in response to America removing their democratically elected government.

There would be absolutely no threat from Iran if America hadn't created it.
Iran calls America the big satan. Do you really believe they wouldn't nuke us if they could? You're a special kind of stupid. Aren't you?

Can you blame them after we installed the Shah?

Isn't it time we faced a few of our faults,too? Such as the biggest mistake of all? Invading Iraq under false pretenses.

That is exactly what many want to do to Iran. Again,based on false pretenses.

can you name the person who demanded that "we" invade Iran? I am so sorry for you that you lost your heroes ----the murderers of tens of thousands----
both Saddam of Iraq and Orama bin Laden of the
imaginary caliphate. Good that you still have heroes-----the Hezbollah people who mutilate
in the obscene manner you prefer

Are we allowed to do personal insults on this board?

If so,it is not much of a debating technique. I guess I should read the rules again.

In 'clean debate', no.
In most other sections such things are commonly allowed when the poster has nothing of value to add to a debate, or their position is based on lies.

One has to ask why Iran would want to bomb America.
After all, Iran has never attacked America, nor has Iran (prior to America's threats against it) ever threatened America.
The first aggression was a bunch of students who took over the US embassy in response to America removing their democratically elected government.

There would be absolutely no threat from Iran if America hadn't created it.
Iran calls America the big satan. Do you really believe they wouldn't nuke us if they could? You're a special kind of stupid. Aren't you?

If so,it is not much of a debating technique. I guess I should read the rules again.

In 'clean debate', no.
In most other sections such things are commonly allowed when the poster has nothing of value to add to a debate, or their position is based on lies.

yes---something iike the filth that Indofred posts-----He was so clever that he posted IN HEBREW----
that "ISRAEL IS LIKE FUCKING A PIG" such an elegant muslim fucking mecca dog

because they are a sovereign nation and have the right
You are, quite possibly, one of the biggest idiots I've ever met.
Pakistan and India both the nuke, so why can't everyone else have a nuke? What's even worse is that Israel has the nuke and they threaten to use it one themselves if they can't have the Holy Land, so if we let those nuts have the nuke then everyone should have the nuke.
Iran has stated that Israel does not have the right to exist. It is their stated goal to commit genocide against the Jewish people. Do you really believe that they should have nukes?
This is such old tired bullshit. Rhetoric stupid. Give them a nuke.

Pakistan and India both the nuke, so why can't everyone else have a nuke? What's even worse is that Israel has the nuke and they threaten to use it one themselves if they can't have the Holy Land, so if we let those nuts have the nuke then everyone should have the nuke.
Iran has stated that Israel does not have the right to exist. It is their stated goal to commit genocide against the Jewish people. Do you really believe that they should have nukes?
I think I get it now. You're a murdering pedophile muslim scumbag. Why else would you want the biggest terrorist supporter in the world to have nukes? It all makes sense now.
You are such a sheep.

Ok..............fueling one now......................what temperature do you want to set their country at for wanting one..................2 million degrees be ok with you.

Ok..............fueling one now......................what temperature do you want to set their country at for wanting one..................2 million degrees be ok with you.

Huh?

I asked my iranian friend if Iran should have a nuke and he said no. Not only that he says we need to wipe out Islam. Something like "we need to kill 40million of them". I was shocked.

I asked my iranian friend if Iran should have a nuke and he said no. Not only that he says we need to wipe out Islam. Something like "we need to kill 40million of them". I was shocked.

I am a bit shocked too. Do you know the religion of that Iranian? ---I have known lots of Iranians------not all muslims but most. None could be described as "religious"----but never came across anyone that ANNOYED.
There are jewish and bahai and Zoroastrian and Christian Iranians

I am a bit shocked too. Do you know the religion of that Iranian? ---I have known lots of Iranians------not all muslims but most. None could be described as "religious"----but never came across anyone that ANNOYED.
He thinks islam is bad. He's not a christian but I believe he believes " something" made us.

He thinks islam is bad. He's not a christian but I believe he believes " something" made us.

Just my personal experience----I have come across LOTS of Iranian muslims who just IGNORED islam-----but never one who called it "bad". All the "others" of Iran----bahai, Christian, jewish, Zoroastrian-----believe---'someone made us" ----by creed

tthere was this Jewish guy and he said Muslims were better...

Just my personal experience----I have come across LOTS of Iranian muslims who just IGNORED islam-----but never one who called it "bad". All the "others" of Iran----bahai, Christian, jewish, Zoroastrian-----believe---'someone made us" ----by creed
I met anti-zionist jews...

Forum List

Back