It's Time To Admit, Sidney Powell Let America Down

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Powell said in her testimony that Trump had appointed her to special counsel during that December meeting, although Cipollone disputed those claims, saying that in his view, "She hadn't been appointed to anything," and he was "vehemently opposed" to such an appointment. Former Trump White House lawyer Eric Herschmann recalled the tense arguments he had with Sidney Powell -- calling the proposals she made during a December 18, 2020, meeting "nuts." In his testimony, Herschmann said Powell told him that all of the 60-plus judges who threw out her lawsuits challenging the results of the 2020 election were corrupt. The former White House lawyer recalled asking Powell, "Every one? Every single case that you've done in the country you guys lost—every one of them is corrupt? Even the ones we appointed?"

On Tuesday, the House panel revealed new details about the December 18 meeting where some participants allegedly discussed having the military or Justice Department seize voting machines. In another deposition featuring former Attorney General Bill Barr, said that when asked by the former president if the Department of Justice should seize voting machines, he told Trump, "Absolutely not. There's no probable cause."

First of all, let's all admit that Sidney Powell had a chance to save America all by herself by releasing the Kracken and showing all of the evidence of fraud....we gave her a pass and believed that she had the evidence but all of the corrupt judges/courts -- all 60 plus of them -- they all stopped her from presenting evidence....but now we know, Sidney was given a security clearance and appointed as super secret special counsel by Trump himself --and with all of the power he gave her, she still didn't present fraud?
Now, we all know that Trump only hires the best people, but sometimes he has been fooled and tricked into hiring the wrong people, maybe Sidney was one of them...and maybe this Brad Parscale guy is another one...This guy literally claimed that Trump did something wrong that ended up in people losing their lives??WTF? Everyone knows that it was Obama and Pelosi who was behind all of the loss of life and the injuries that happened on that great day when patriots fought for America -- along side of secret Antifa/BLM operatives and FBI agents, who were bad, but storming the Capitol was good, but, it's complicated...
FXfUDWAWYAEZOjS.jpgFXfUDWHXoAM8KtT.jpg

Anyway, it is becoming more and more clear that Trump showed weakness when he should have shown strength...he was weak because he kept asking permission from others to do what needed to be done...why ask Barr to send in the military to seize voting machines? Just do it yourself, sign an E/O and just have the Oath Keepers lock and load and go take the voting machines....if only Trump was not so cowardly and decided to use actual strength; his attempt to remain in power would be successful....now, he has left it open for Biden and Harris to do what Trump was too weak to do.....do you honestly believe Harris wouldn't overturn the election if she doesn't like the results?? Do you honestly believe Biden wouldn't issue an E/O that gives Antifa and BLM the power to seize voting machines and overthrow Democracy??

Last edited:
I'm so disappointed that Trump didn't find Pence and run him over with the Presidential Limo after he subdued the Secret Service agents to commandeer the vehicle. He could have then appointed Rudy as VP who would have declared Trump "President for Life!" Viva La Revolution!!

Hard to believe that the Republican Party could allow a crazy nut job like Sidney Powell to have access to the President.

Especially when the President is more likely to take the advice of the nut job than his own experts

It's Time To Admit, Sidney Powell Let America Down​

I don't think it is time for any such thing. Powell didn't do anything.
  • It is JOE BIDEN that let America down.
  • It is Kammy Harris that let America down.
  • It is Nancy Pelosi, Chuckie Schumer, Max Waters, Adam Schiff, Lez Chunky and Adam Kinzinger that let America Down.
  • IT IS THE WHOLE FRICKING DEMOCRAT PARTY THAT HAS LET AMERICA DOWN.

• It is Nancy Pelosi, Chuckie Schumer, Max Waters, Adam Schiff, Lez Chunky and Adam Kinzinger that let America Down.
:laughing0301:

I'm so disappointed that Trump didn't find Pence and run him over with the Presidential Limo after he subdued the Secret Service agents to commandeer the vehicle. He could have then appointed Rudy as VP who would have declared Trump "President for Life!" Viva La Revolution!!
You say that jokingly, but first....Trump is too much of a bitch to do anything close to what you said...
However, if he was able to find someone to do it -- you would be front and center cheerleading for it...

Just like you are front and center now cheerleading for him to do something he was always too much of a bitch to do himself....like, prove a single case of widespread voter fraud in a single court...hell, he can pick a court with his own appointed judge if he likes; but.....we know...he can't --- and he can't even find someone to do it...sad...

I figured Powell for a shyster from the moment I first heard of her.....Then again I think the same of all lawyers within the political orbit and most outside of it.....Professional liars that are only interested in personal gain.
but you didnt' figure Trump as a shyster or is it -- you didn't mind as long as he hated the same people you hate....

And you folks wonder why you keep electing people you later call shysters

Fuck yo cry post....

For months and months you folks had your panties moist claiming Sidney Powell was going to release the Kracken -- even tho, I knew then you didn't even believe that bullshit....

Now all of you trumpers are like "well, we already knew Sidney was a nut, but what about Kamala, she's a darkie!!"

yall are clowns...

You say that jokingly, but first....Trump is too much of a bitch to do anything close to what you said...
However, if he was able to find someone to do it -- you would be front and center cheerleading for it...

Just like you are front and center now cheerleading for him to do something he was always too much of a bitch to do himself....like, prove a single case of widespread voter fraud in a single court...hell, he can pick a court with his own appointed judge if he likes; but.....we know...he can't --- and he can't even find someone to do it...sad...

4o5ksk.jpg

More importantly, unlike you I do NOT want to live in a dictatorship. Our Republic is not perfect, but it's the best in the world

My favorite Powell moment is when she called Simone Biles a loser on Twitter and got absolutely destroyed.

but you didnt' figure Trump as a shyster or is it -- you didn't mind as long as he hated the same people you hate....

And you folks wonder why you keep electing people you later call shysters

Best POTUS of my lifetime.....I would have thought that you black people would have appreciated the economic boost you got then too.

Meh, then again I guess that only applied to blacks that put in the work for it.....Must be the same 35%+ of blacks that have left the dem plantation. Good on them.

If there are any "slaves" in the black community it those of your ilk that refuse to leave the dem plantation. Masser must have gave you a job in the main house.

"Powell said in her testimony that Trump had appointed her to special counsel during that December meeting, although Cipollone disputed those claims, saying that in his view, "She hadn't been appointed to anything," and he was "vehemently opposed" to such an appointment. Former Trump White House lawyer Eric Herschmann recalled the tense arguments he had with Sidney Powell -- calling the proposals she made during a December 18, 2020, meeting "nuts." In his testimony, Herschmann said Powell told him that all of the 60-plus judges who threw out her lawsuits challenging the results of the 2020 election were corrupt. The former White House lawyer recalled asking Powell, "Every one? Every single case that you've done in the country you guys lost—every one of them is corrupt? Even the ones we appointed?"

On Tuesday, the House panel revealed new details about the December 18 meeting where some participants allegedly discussed having the military or Justice Department seize voting machines. In another deposition featuring former Attorney General Bill Barr, said that when asked by the former president if the Department of Justice should seize voting machines, he told Trump, "Absolutely not. There's no probable cause."

First of all, let's all admit that Sidney Powell had a chance to save America all by herself by releasing the Kracken and showing all of the evidence of fraud....we gave her a pass and believed that she had the evidence but all of the corrupt judges/courts -- all 60 plus of them -- they all stopped her from presenting evidence....but now we know, Sidney was given a security clearance and appointed as super secret special counsel by Trump himself --and with all of the power he gave her, she still didn't present fraud?
Now, we all know that Trump only hires the best people, but sometimes he has been fooled and tricked into hiring the wrong people, maybe Sidney was one of them...and maybe this Brad Parscale guy is another one...This guy literally claimed that Trump did something wrong that ended up in people losing their lives??WTF? Everyone knows that it was Obama and Pelosi who was behind all of the loss of life and the injuries that happened on that great day when patriots fought for America -- along side of secret Antifa/BLM operatives and FBI agents, who were bad, but storming the Capitol was good, but, it's complicated...
View attachment 669672View attachment 669673

Anyway, it is becoming more and more clear that Trump showed weakness when he should have shown strength...he was weak because he kept asking permission from others to do what needed to be done...why ask Barr to send in the military to seize voting machines? Just do it yourself, sign an E/O and just have the Oath Keepers lock and load and go take the voting machines....if only Trump was not so cowardly and decided to use actual strength; his attempt to remain in power would be successful....now, he has left it open for Biden and Harris to do what Trump was too weak to do.....do you honestly believe Harris wouldn't overturn the election if she doesn't like the results?? Do you honestly believe Biden wouldn't issue an E/O that gives Antifa and BLM the power to seize voting macNothines and overthrow Democracy??
Not to worry. After the Sup Ct hands sown a decision in

Powell's bat shit wing nut legal views on elections will be mainstream

Best POTUS of my lifetime.....I would have thought that you black people would have appreciated the economic boost you got then too.

Meh, then again I guess that only applied to blacks that put in the work for it.....Must be the same 35%+ of blacks that have left the dem plantation. Good on them.

If there are any "slaves" in the black community it those of your ilk that refuse to leave the dem plantation. Masser must have gave you a job in the main house.
I got an economic boost all thru out the last 20 years of my career...based on my career, not who was president......

What I did not enjoy were the constant attempts to rip away healthcare coverage from people I care about
What I didn't enjoy is the constant demonizing of people I care about; whether it be him proposing a dumb ass muslim registry, to wanting women jailed for abortions, to scapegoating undocumented workers while he himself hired undocumented workers.....

But hey, if you are someone who gets off on all of that, keep voting GOP.....juvenile trolling on Twitter, whining and celebrating cruelty isn't what motivates my vote...

I got an economic boost all thru out the last 20 years of my career...based on my career, not who was president......

What I did not enjoy were the constant attempts to rip away healthcare coverage from people I care about
What I didn't enjoy is the constant demonizing of people I care about; whether it be him proposing a dumb ass muslim registry, to wanting women jailed for abortions, to scapegoating undocumented workers while he himself hired undocumented workers.....

But hey, if you are someone who gets off on all of that, keep voting GOP.....juvenile trolling on Twitter, whining and celebrating cruelty isn't what motivates my vote...
ceiling cat.jpg

The last year and a half, and Jaypal, illustrate the left's inability to govern ... unless they are constrained by disciplined leadership making them focus on the econ well being of those families making 60-150K, but that's no reason to support Trump ... who was NEVER a conservative.

Fuck yo cry post....
Not very literate are you. Problems getting out of grade school, eh?

Now all of you trumpers are like "well, we already knew Sidney was a nut, but what about Kamala, she's a darkie!!"
Any other stupid racist fantasies you'd like to share to know what a real tool you really are?

yall are clowns...
At least I'm a lot better than whatever the hell it is you are, and we "clowns" will be kicking your asses in oh, just about 17 weeks now. :auiqs.jpg:

Sissie lefties go after the babe every time. The current president lets America down every freaking day. What the hell does Powell have to do with anything?

I would agree that Powell let down America.

She certainly let down Trump, that's for sure.

I've known plenty of people like Powell. The Kraken that never materializes. These people are... obsessed. The landing of the plane is always right around the corner.

Forum List

Back