It’s the sun and it’s coming for us

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
When the sun hits Earth with a big solar flare and CME, the electrical grid could be irreparable damaged. Experts think this could be coming in our life time. Sending mankind back to a pre-electrical age, resulting in mass death.

This has been known for a long time but until recently, the msm hasn’t reported it.

Solar Cycle 25 is Exceeding Predictions and Showing Why We Need the GDC Mission

With more activity comes an increase in space weather events including solar flares and solar eruptions, which can impact radio communications, electric power grids, and navigation signals, as well as pose risks to spacecraft and astronauts. We have an increasing dependence on space-based technology and ground-based infrastructure that are susceptible to the dynamic nature of space.
Solar Cycle 25

Solar eruptions, flares could impact Earth, NASA says

Estimates are that 90% of the people would die within a matter of a month or so, if the power grid went out.

No water, no food, no climate control, no modern medicine, and murders would skyrocket. It would be up to those of us living in rural areas to repopulate the country, because the cities would all burn.

Luckily, I live in an area that's heavily-populated with Amish. I'[d probably throw together a brigade of armed folks who would provide protection for their communities, in exchange for certain goods and services.

Estimates are that 90% of the people would die within a matter of a month or so, if the power grid went out.

I might take care of a lot of short term problems ... or at least cut them down to size.

MV5BMjMxMDQxMDAyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzcxMTM2NTE@._V1_.jpg

I bet FAT Hillary would scream "The sky is falling!" If an asteroid was coming to the earth to iniate it, I would love to see the look on her face!

Well, have no electricity would force me to do something more constructive than internetz, but I am not sure that things would ever be as dire as people like to paint. Maybe a few days or a few weeks without power in the hardest hit areas.

When the sun hits Earth with a big solar flare and CME, the electrical grid could be irreparable damaged. Experts think this could be coming in our life time. Sending mankind back to a pre-electrical age, resulting in mass death.

This has been known for a long time but until recently, the msm hasn’t reported it.

Solar Cycle 25 is Exceeding Predictions and Showing Why We Need the GDC Mission

With more activity comes an increase in space weather events including solar flares and solar eruptions, which can impact radio communications, electric power grids, and navigation signals, as well as pose risks to spacecraft and astronauts. We have an increasing dependence on space-based technology and ground-based infrastructure that are susceptible to the dynamic nature of space.
Solar Cycle 25

I've read several books on it. Panic, people killing you for a loaf of bread, disease, no meds, no way to travel, no way to get food unless you hunt it catch it or grow it, 85 percent of the population dead inside a year.

Well, have no electricity would force me to do something more constructive than internetz, but I am not sure that things would ever be as dire as people like to paint. Maybe a few days or a few weeks without power in the hardest hit areas.
I depends on how big the CME is and if it’s a direct hit to earth. It also depends on the strength of earth’s magnetic field, which many experts have claimed is weakening.

A big one will take out the grid for a lot longer than a few weeks.

The huge transformers have to be built. It would take a very long time to fix it all if we were hit by a big one.

1660231630318.png

I depends on how big the CME is and if it’s a direct hit to earth. It also depends on the strength of earth’s magnetic field, which many experts have claimed is weakening.

A big one will take out the grid for a lot longer than a few weeks.

Not likely. We have been working at this possibility for awhile. The department of energy has been amassing a stockpile of emergency transformers, they have developed some devices that basically can suck electricity off the grid in such an event to keep it from collapsing (which will come in handy as we add more uncontrolled green energy sources to the grid), etc. We would take the hit and then get back on line pretty quick.....big blue cities first of course because that is where all the points of accounting are.

Not likely. We have been working at this possibility for awhile. The department of energy has been amassing a stockpile of emergency transformers, they have developed some devices that basically can suck electricity off the grid in such an event to keep it from collapsing (which will come in handy as we add more uncontrolled green energy sources to the grid), etc. We would take the hit and then get back on line pretty quick.....big blue cities first of course because that is where all the points of accounting are.
Do you have a link on this?

Forum List

Back