It's the REAL Darth Liability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you will, but it looks a bit to me like Mal has a point. This useless thread was originally an intro thread for me under my brief former user-name.

But it has morphed into a pile-on directed at tha malcontent.

That may seem normal to all of you regulars here, but it seems a bit douchey to a few of us.

Meanwhile President Obama and the libtarded Democrat Parody is busy (and efficiently) undermining the Constitutional and capitalist basis for this Republic and Nation. And the liberoidals lap it up like the idiocy being perpetrated on America is somehow a salvation.

It isn't.

You do know there is a section here to discuss politics, don't you?

You can take up all your rants about the government and those evil libs there, trust me you'll be in good company with a bunch of people on here agreeing with you!

Try it, you'll like it!

This is an introduction thread like you said, we are all just getting to know each other now, aren't we? :eusa_angel:

I know there are places to talk politics. I also know there's a special designated place to flame someone. This thread aint in that Flame pit (yet).

Put it there. I couldn't give a hoot.

Nevertheless, the undue and fairly large-scale attention being foisted upon tha malcontent is indicative of something -- and whatever that something is, it sure doesn't appear to be related to "getting to know each other."

In any event, I'm thinking a bit out loud here. I have spent some time in a couple of other threads, but not enough in the real discussion threads for the most part. It looks like I am not alone in that, however.... :eusa_angel:

Say what you will, but it looks a bit to me like Mal has a point. This useless thread was originally an intro thread for me under my brief former user-name.

But it has morphed into a pile-on directed at tha malcontent.

That may seem normal to all of you regulars here, but it seems a bit douchey to a few of us.

Meanwhile President Obama and the libtarded Democrat Parody is busy (and efficiently) undermining the Constitutional and capitalist basis for this Republic and Nation. And the liberoidals lap it up like the idiocy being perpetrated on America is somehow a salvation.

It isn't.

You can take up all your rants about the government and those evil libs there, trust me you'll be in good company with a bunch of people on here agreeing with you!

Try it, you'll like it!

This is an introduction thread like you said, we are all just getting to know each other now, aren't we? :eusa_angel:

I know there are places to talk politics. I also know there's a special designated place to flame someone. This thread aint in that Flame pit (yet).

Nevertheless, the undue and fairly large-scale attention being foisted upon tha malcontent is indicative of something -- and whatever that something is, it sure doesn't appear to be related to "getting to know each other."

In any event, I'm thinking a bit out loud here. I have spent some time in a couple of other threads, but not enough in the real discussion threads for the most part. It looks like I am not alone in that, however.... :eusa_angel:
read his intro thread
he brought it on himself

Try it, you'll like it!

read his intro thread
he brought it on himself

THIS isn't HIS intro thread. What he arguably "brought on himself" THERE might more logically be posted THERE.

Naturally, where ever he goes he will draw a few slams. That's not unexpected. But dog-piles in OTHER threads?

If that's SOP for this place, it's too bad.

I mean, hell; this is MY intro thread. How come the malcontent is getting all the good hatin'?

:lol:

read his intro thread
he brought it on himself

THIS isn't HIS intro thread. What he arguably "brought on himself" THERE might more logically be posted THERE.

Naturally, where ever he goes he will draw a few slams. That's not unexpected. But dog-piles in OTHER threads?

I mean, hell; this is MY intro thread. How come the malcontent is getting all the good hatin'?

HE carried it over
;)

read his intro thread
he brought it on himself

HE carried it over
;)

I thought I just read that libs are into "responsibility!" So it would APPEAR that THEY (and a few others) are the ones "bringing it" over here.

(I award myself props for that flawless logic. All are welcome to praise me greatly on that account!) :lol:

HE carried it over
;)

I thought I just read that libs are into "responsibility!" So it would APPEAR that THEY (and a few others) are the ones "bringing it" over here.

(I award myself props for that flawless logic. All are welcome to praise me greatly on that account!) :lol:
naw, you cant blame it on anyone but him
;)
i even PM'd him(just as i did you) to chill out
you took the advice, he didnt

HE carried it over
;)

;)

You may have sent a PM. I saw your "advice" on the main board. I disagreed with you, but decided that you might nevertheless have a bit of a point. I KNOW I was guilty of making an assumption or two. Accordingly, partly pursuant to your advice, and partly due to my own recognition of my mistake, I believe I did take it back a notch.

But the pack which is currently on 'dog-pile patrol' are the ones who are responsible for their dog-piling behavior. It may be true that the malcontent brings that kind of thing out in some people, but whatever THEIR motivation, they bear personal responsiblity for THEIR own behavior.

Thus endeth today's lesson! (And once again I accord myself props for the pure logic of my post! :eusa_angel: )

;)

You may have sent a PM. I saw your "advice" on the main board. I disagreed with you, but decided that you might nevertheless have a bit of a point. I KNOW I was guilty of making an assumption or two. Accordingly, partly pursuant to your advice, and partly due to my own recognition of my mistake, I believe I did take it back a notch.

But the pack which is currently on 'dog-pile patrol' are the ones who are responsible for their dog-piling behavior. It may be true that the malcontent brings that kind of thing out in some people, but whatever THEIR motivation, they bear personal responsiblity for THEIR own behavior.

Thus endeth today's lesson! (And once again I accord myself props for the pure logic of my post! :eusa_angel: )

hi
your buddy's a douche bag.
jury's still out on you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back