(It's Started) Sarah Palin: I Could Beat President Barack Obama

USAR, I can't quit you........................

big_3697492.jpg

you gonna put him down for a while.....

So Palin is likely to be a presidential candidate, Pelosi is reinstated as minority speaker of the house and our last two presidents have been utterly unqualified doofuses.

And this is all good news according to the august minds who populate this board.

Has anybody even noticed that we are getting presidents who are capable of breaking even the most robust laugh meters?

Has it occurred to anybody on this board, or in DC to actually present a qualified candidate?

Or is the presidency now just a place keeper's position to front of a shadow government that would fare as well with PeeWee Herman at the helm?

I can envision a scenario where she runs as a third (tea) party candidate, splitting the republican vote and giving Obama a cake walk to a second term.

Remember where you heard it first. :thup:

I can envision a scenario where she runs as a third (tea) party candidate, splitting the republican vote and giving Obama a cake walk to a second term.

That wont happen. I've been watching the news back and forth tonight after she said this to Barabara Walters and they have interviewed lots of people and several candidates for the GOP and they said they would certainly get behind her if she was the nominee. Palin is GOP all the way and she will unite the Tea Party with the GOP and form her own vision thats different from the old establishment. That is what she did in Alaska and beat 2 Governors with that style of politicking.

And that is why the polling shows BHO beating her by 11% points (and Newt the same, darn it).

For the record, I first saw the Headline on CNN and proceeded to come over here only to ensure that ArmyRetard had made a thread on the matter.

If he had not, I had serious doubts about the sun rising tomorrow.

:lol::lol::clap2::clap2::tongue: I think I just peed my pants....:lol:

So Palin thinks she could beat a turnip for president?

Boys and Girls, this is what happens when you surround yourself with yes-men and yes-women, and only actively seek out to reinforce your confirmation bias.

That wont happen. I've been watching the news back and forth tonight after she said this to Barabara Walters and they have interviewed lots of people and several candidates for the GOP and they said they would certainly get behind her if she was the nominee. Palin is GOP all the way and she will unite the Tea Party with the GOP and form her own vision thats different from the old establishment. That is what she did in Alaska and beat 2 Governors with that style of politicking.

She will NEVER gain the GOP nomination....NEVER....Even the toad Rove can see that she is inept. She will lose the GOP nomination, probably to Romney. She will then run as a Bagger. The GOP is scared to death. She costs them the Senate this year and the WH in 2012. That is the way it is going to be.

If Romney can get the nomination, he will buy her off, then work on killing the Tea Party by killing its patronage.

She will NEVER gain the GOP nomination....NEVER....Even the toad Rove can see that she is inept. She will lose the GOP nomination, probably to Romney. She will then run as a Bagger. The GOP is scared to death. She costs them the Senate this year and the WH in 2012. That is the way it is going to be.
Just what are the GOP scared to death of?

Forum List

Back