Its so refreshing watching the GOP decide who comes first....me or the people??

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
What we have before us is a hurried Healthcare bill, that really nobody likes, but everyone on the right will be attached to one way or the other......a bill that will harm the very people that support these lunatics. Trump has promised and will deliver blows to anyone who goes against this bill and yet, they're struggling...do I support Trump, the idiot and keep my job or do I put the american people first?

Making people work for Medicaid is stupid, its because they work for low wages and can't afford insurance is the reason they have MC in the first place, duh? Tyrone and meth heads could give a fuck about healthcare.

They are more concerned about the 2018 midterms and their job and so is Trump. Screw the people is the GOP motto.

• Banned
Stay healthy, my friends. Besides, ObamaCare was just a re-naming of Medicaid, to begin with.
Regardless of what it became, it kept us healthy. This new bill, expect those of us who don't use it, to pay for it even more through er care.

upload_2017-3-21_18-30-13.jpeg

Is anyone actually reading it prior to signing it this time or are you just bitchin' to be bitchin' because it might affect someone goin' in because they couldn't get their fix?

*****SMILE*****

:)

What we have before us is a hurried Healthcare bill, that really nobody likes, but everyone on the right will be attached to one way or the other......a bill that will harm the very people that support these lunatics. Trump has promised and will deliver blows to anyone who goes against this bill and yet, they're struggling...do I support Trump, the idiot and keep my job or do I put the american people first?

Making people work for Medicaid is stupid, its because they work for low wages and can't afford insurance is the reason they have MC in the first place, duh? Tyrone and meth heads could give a fuck about healthcare.
The people come first.....you can go fuck yourself. :biggrin:

The people should come first and foremost. I'm sorry that you don't feel that way, vomit bastard.

Stay healthy, my friends. Besides, ObamaCare was just a re-naming of Medicaid, to begin with.

The ACA and Medicaid are very different.

The only difference is that people with Medicaid still get a semblance of healthcare service as opposed to those under Obiecare who cannot afford the deductible. Let's be truthful, now................
High deductables aren't ACA fault, its the greed of the industries fault who had to put up 80% of their profits to healthcare. Get mad at those mf's.

They are more concerned about the 2018 midterms and their job and so is Trump. Screw the people is the GOP motto.

Nope. All for the people and America is Trumps motto.

Those mid terms are coming up and the DNC should be concerned. Very concerned.

America is watching.

The DNC is going to need all kinds of luck cause they sure as shit don't have any leadership.

The only difference is that people with Medicaid still get a semblance of healthcare service as opposed to those under Obiecare who cannot afford the deductible. Let's be truthful, now................

No , like I said the ACA and Medicaid are different. Do some research and get back to me. You do not know about either.

No , like I said the ACA and Medicaid are different. Do some research and get back to me. You do not know about either.

When they stop counting Medicaid enrollees as being under ObieCare, get back to me. That is the same level of dishonesty from the Obama regime as counting part-time jobs as new jobs created that turned out to be north of 90% of new jobs created under your dear leaders' regime!
Once again, let's be truthful now...........

Forum List

Back