Its official folks, Trump truly believes that All of America is dumb like his supporters

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Kellyanne Conway Tries To Distance Donald Trump From Surrogates Tied To Russia
Conway says Trump didn’t know or work with two of his former presidential campaign advisers.

There is footage after footage of both Paul and Flynn under Trump, speaking for Trump supporting Trump, kissin Trump's ass, and on and on and on...and yet, we're to now believe, Trump never knew these guys?

Kellyanne Conway claims President Donald Trump doesn’t know and didn’t work with two of his 2016 presidential campaign advisers who have been linked to Russia. The assertion follows FBI Director James Comey’s confirmation Monday that that the bureau is investigating ties between Trump’s presidential campaign and the Kremlin.

Kellyann, you have gotta stop being a stooge for this man, gotdamit, I'll pay for your plastic surgery, just send me the bill....Geeezzzus!!

Kellyanne Conway Tries To Distance Donald Trump From Surrogates Tied To Russia
Conway says Trump didn’t know or work with two of his former presidential campaign advisers.

There is footage after footage of both Paul and Flynn under Trump, speaking for Trump supporting Trump, kissin Trump's ass, and on and on and on...and yet, we're to now believe, Trump never knew these guys?

Kellyanne Conway claims President Donald Trump doesn’t know and didn’t work with two of his 2016 presidential campaign advisers who have been linked to Russia. The assertion follows FBI Director James Comey’s confirmation Monday that that the bureau is investigating ties between Trump’s presidential campaign and the Kremlin.

Kellyann, you have gotta stop being a stooge for this man, gotdamit, I'll pay for your plastic surgery, just send me the bill....Geeezzzus!!

The only dummy I see is you and you're racist ass.

image.jpeg

yep, the great unwashed continue believing the Manhattan Con Man while GOP reps for some reason no longer fear the would-be dictator

historic implosion teed up, just a matter of time

first president to be convicted of treason, amazing

This is getting scary

Trump is already starting to distance himself from Flynn and Manafort

They are both already guilty of not registering as foreign agents. Relatively minor, but can lead to tougher charges later. The key will not be Flynn and Manafort who will lie through their teeth....but low level assistants who will sell them out when the FBI comes a knocking

Forum List

Back