It's REALLY Unfortunate that Rapists are let out of Prison...

If this scum killed these people, then he needs to be convicted of murder and then sentenced appropriately. The rape is actually the lesser charge.

I know the police where extreamly concerned when they opened the freezer and saw a head of cabbage smiling back.

"Doctor Lettuce, Doctor Lettuce."

Crime is terrible, why do we give criminals a second chance, who is responsible? Is it important to point out the political affiliation, maybe, maybe not.

How about this man, Ohio Judge John Connor, democrat, still serves after being convicted of a dui or two, a cocaine charge. This Judge even let a pedophile off with no jail time. Crazy that a democrat gets away with this and lets a pedophile rapist off with no jail time simply because they both are alcholics.

Prison rape: Facts, Discussion Forum, and Encyclopedia Article

Past studies have documented the prevalence of black on white sexual aggression in prison.(213) These findings are further confirmed by Human Rights Watch's own research. Overall, our correspondence and interviews with white, black, and HispanicHispanic
Hispanic is a term that historically denoted relation to the ancient Hispania . During the Modern Era, it took on a more limited meaning relating to the contemporary nation of Spain....
inmates convince us that white inmates are disproportionately targeted for abuse. Although many whites reported being raped by white inmates, black on white abuse appears to be more common.

Black on white abuse as reported by Human Rights watch. Where is the reporting, if it was white on black all the liberals would be screaming with fury.

Shocking, a liberal who's name calling instead of addressing the issue.

Do you know the majority of rapes in prison are committed by democrats, that is democrats raping conservatives while in prison.

I just looked it up, I did a search on "rapist in prison by race" and that was the result. Seems like Human rights watch documented this fact.

Very shocking.

Then put a link up or this post is deleted.~EZ

From your link:

Politics

Please show us where it says democrats rape more in prison,since you are making that claim.

He also claims that the study shows that it's democrats raping conservatives in prison ....

I didn't see that in the link either.

As I have been told by the Liberals blacks vote majority democrat so its not a stretch to state blacks in prison are democrat, as we know there are many white conservatives in prison so hence democrat rapes conservative.

Are you claiming blacks are not majority democrat and white criminals are not conservative?

My point is simple, its easy to make things political and in the case of rape you best be careful if you want to label the crime as being perpetrated by christian conservatives, one can easily show that the majority of rapes are committed by a group of people claimed to be demorcat.

So do blacks vote mostly democrat or not?

The source does state there is disproportunate amount of rapes committed against whites by blacks in prison.

I just assumed the whites are conservative to make a point, I have not looked into if who committed more crimes, white liberals or white conservatives.

The source contains a lot more information than you posted, nice to see which part you choose to post.

are you a professional idiot or just a gifted amateur?

what a load of bullshit, corky.

He also claims that the study shows that it's democrats raping conservatives in prison ....

As I have been told by the Liberals blacks vote majority democrat so its not a stretch to state blacks in prison are democrat, as we know there are many white conservatives in prison so hence democrat rapes conservative.

Are you claiming blacks are not majority democrat and white criminals are not conservative?

My point is simple, its easy to make things political and in the case of rape you best be careful if you want to label the crime as being perpetrated by christian conservatives, one can easily show that the majority of rapes are committed by a group of people claimed to be demorcat.

The source does state there is disproportunate amount of rapes committed against whites by blacks in prison.

I just assumed the whites are conservative to make a point, I have not looked into if who committed more crimes, white liberals or white conservatives.

The source contains a lot more information than you posted, nice to see which part you choose to post.

I love your sarcasm, great way to make a point.

Last edited:

I love your sarcasm, great way to make a point.

you made the point all by yourself, corkster.

:thup:

Shocking, a liberal who's name calling instead of addressing the issue.

Do you know the majority of rapes in prison are committed by democrats, that is democrats raping conservatives while in prison.

I just looked it up, I did a search on "rapist in prison by race" and that was the result. Seems like Human rights watch documented this fact.

Very shocking.

Then put a link up or this post is deleted.~EZ

From your link:

Politics

Please show us where it says democrats rape more in prison,since you are making that claim.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What a total pile of shit! I didn't post anything from your source.

Your "point" falls flat when you whizzed right over the rigthy liberal blaming circle jerk to get to yippin' about someone attacking Christians.

Tell me, genius, how did the prison population vote in the 2008 elections?

Your "point" falls flat when you whizzed right over the rigthy liberal blaming circle jerk to get to yippin' about someone attacking Christians.

infrequently

article 15

What a total pile of shit! I didn't post anything from your source

sorry if I inadvertently stated you cherry picked the source, either way you claimed that the link did not support my claim at all, to me that reads like you were supporting the other user who did selectively quote the my source. So its not a total pile of shit, my post is actually quit accurate.

As you can see I posted a bit from my source, black on white rape happens much more frequently than white on black rape. How did you miss this in the link?

article 15

sorry if I inadvertently stated you cherry picked the source, either way you claimed that the link did not support my claim at all, to me that reads like you were supporting the other user who did selectively quote the my source. So its not a total pile of shit, my post is actually quit accurate.

As you can see I posted a bit from my source, black on white rape happens much more frequently than white on black rape. How did you miss this in the link?

Oh, I got it.

Your logical leaps were what I found amusing.

article 15

Oh, I got it.

Your logical leaps are what I found amusing.

You got it, good, at least we agree. Thanks

infrequently

Ya think?

It's funny that most of my post wasn't adressed.

infrequently

Ya think?

It's funny that most of my post wasn't adressed.

yeah, i was stunned. :eusa_angel:

Murderers mostly get very long sentences. Rapists and child molestors should get very long terms in prison, too. Some murderers might deserve early release. Rapists and pedophiles? Never.

Exactly!

How many times must we read about the repeated crimes against children and women, before we say, enough?

I'm not even sure if providing them room and board is justified.

Mike

Forum List

Back