It's REALLY Unfortunate that Rapists are let out of Prison...

:rolleyes:

What do you expect after this is blamed on liberals?

The sad fact is, most rapists and pedos are Christians.

:eusa_angel:

Thats because christians compose the majority of the population. Of course they are going to have a higher percentage of criminals.
I know that... and I also know it isn't the fault of liberals that this guy didn't get life in prison to begin with.

Nope, it's not.

Ohio's a red state. Just sayin...was the guy a Christian?

I have a freind who lives in Ohio, he states Ohio is very liberal.

There is a big problem when you stereotype, in the case of Ohio, much of Ohio is pure blue, just look at the vote, the state of Ohio did not vote 100% Republican. Much of ohio voted blue, at least 30%.

All the big cities in Ohio are ran by democrats.

Politics has no place while discussing rape, I am a bit sickened by myself for posting some facts about democrats in Ohio, rape is such a disgusting crime, to try and stick it onto christians and republicans just shows how the liberals have no substance.

I am not surprised that liberals do not bash this liberal poster, liberals only care about the liberal/marxist cause, anything goes in the liberal playbook.

What else will a Liberal/Marxist do, here they will use the state a rapist lives in to attempt to stereotype conservatives, if a Liberal will stoop this low will a liberal resort to committing crimes to advance liberal/marxist ideals. Absolutely, liberals will say and do anything as long as the liberal political agenda is advanced.

Last edited:
:rolleyes:

What do you expect after this is blamed on liberals?

The sad fact is, most rapists and pedos are Christians.

:eusa_angel:

Thats because christians compose the majority of the population. Of course they are going to have a higher percentage of criminals.
I know that... and I also know it isn't the fault of liberals that this guy didn't get life in prison to begin with.

Really, and how do you know that? I have only one thing to say,

Ohio Judge John Connor, democrat

There is a big problem when you stereotype, in the case of Ohio, much of Ohio is pure blue, just look at the vote, the state of Ohio did not vote 100% Republican. Much of ohio voted blue, at least 30%.

Politics has no place while discussing rape, I am a bit sickened by myself for posting some facts about democrats in Ohio, rape is such a disgusting crime, to try and stick it onto christians and republicans just shows how the liberals have no substance.

I am not surprised that liberals do not bash this liberal poster, liberals only care about the liberal/marxist cause, anything goes in the liberal playbook.

What else will a Liberal/Marxist do, here they will use the state a rapist lives in to attempt to stereotype conservatives, if a Liberal will stoop this low will a liberal resort to committing crimes to advance liberal/marxist ideals. Absolutely, liberals will say and do anything as long as the liberal political agenda is advanced.
If you'd objected up the thread about someone blaming liberals you'd have a point. But you didn't. Go fuck yourself, asshole.

Except when you are blaming liberals, right?

If you'd objected up the thread about someone blaming liberals you'd have a point. But you didn't. Go fuck yourself, asshole.

Shocking, a liberal who's name calling instead of addressing the issue.

Do you know the majority of rapes in prison are committed by democrats, that is democrats raping conservatives while in prison.

I just looked it up, I did a search on "rapist in prison by race" and that was the result. Seems like Human rights watch documented this fact.

Very shocking.

Then put a link up or this post is deleted.~EZ

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Prison_rape

From your link:

Politics
s
Many human rights groups, such as the Human Rights WatchHuman Rights Watch
Human Rights Watch is a United States based, international non-governmental organization that conducts research and advocacy on human rights. Its headquarters are in New York City....
and Stop Prisoner Rape, have cited documented incidents showing that prison staff tolerate rape as a means of controlling the prison population in general.

The topic of prison rape is relatively common in American humor. Jokes such as "don't drop the soap" seem to suggest that prison rape is an acceptable consequence of being sent to prison. This phenomenon is exemplified by the 2006 U.S. feature film Let's Go to PrisonLet's Go to Prison
Let's Go to Prison is an American dark comedy that was released in theatres November 17, 2006, starring Dax Shepard, Will Arnett and Chi McBride, and directed by Bob Odenkirk....
or the board game Don't Drop the SoapDon't Drop the Soap.

. Songs have also been composed about the topic, e.g. the song "Prison Bitch". By contrast, prison rape is not a stock topic of jokes in most other Western cultures.

U.S. Federal law, under the Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003
The Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003 is the first United States federal law passed dealing with the sexual assault of prisoners. The bill was signed into law on September 4, 2003....
, calls for the compilation of national prison rape statistics, annual hearings by a review panel, and the provision of grants to the states to address prison rape. A first, highly-controversial and disputed study, funded under the PREA by Mark Fleisher, concludes prison rape is rare: "Prison rape worldview doesn't interpret sexual pressure as coercion," he wrote. "Rather, sexual pressure ushers, guides or shepherds the process of sexual awakening."

Please show us where it says democrats rape more in prison,since you are making that claim.

Last edited:

Do you know the majority of rapes in prison are committed by democrats, that is democrats raping conservatives while in prison.

I just looked it up, I did a search on "rapist in prison by race" and that was the result. Seems like Human rights watch documented this fact.

Very shocking.

you_re-doing-it-wrong.jpg

Isn't it funny how every time a conservative commits a crime the newpapers belabor the point that they are white, christian, gun loving, Republican, extremists, but let a black guy in Ohio do serial murder and you are loathe to say anything about his party. HYpocrites.

Isn't it funny how every time a conservative commits a crime the newpapers belabor the point that they are white, christian, gun loving, Republican, extremists, but let a black guy in Ohio do serial murder and you are loathe to say anything about his party. HYpocrites.

Wow, watch it there, you got a source for that, remember, you are saying something against a democrat/liberal, never mind the fact that liberal/democrat/marxist can say anything they like without sources but if you post something against the liberal/marxist you better have a source.

double standards and hypocrisy, is that the only way a liberal/marxist can advance the marxist/democrat cause.

Like I said it was sad that someone brought politics into this debate, but the points being made are very important, everything is to be used against the conservative, even low life crimes are seen as an oppurtunity for the liberal/marxist to advance their political cause.

Just watch out if a conservative does the exact same thing, a higher standard is applied to the conservative.

Wow, watch it there, you got a source for that, remember, you are saying something against a democrat/liberal, never mind the fact that liberal/democrat/marxist can say anything they like without sources but if you post something against the liberal/marxist you better have a source.

double standards and hypocrisy, is that the only way a liberal/marxist can advance the marxist/democrat cause.

Like I said it was sad that someone brought politics into this debate, but the points being made are very important, everything is to be used against the conservative, even low life crimes are seen as an oppurtunity for the liberal/marxist to advance their political cause.

Just watch out if a conservative does the exact same thing, a higher standard is applied to the conservative.

You live in liberal la la land. Don't tell us you have just discovered this truth! :lol:

Very shocking.

Prison rape: Facts, Discussion Forum, and Encyclopedia Article

From your link:

Politics
s
Human Rights Watch is a United States based, international non-governmental organization that conducts research and advocacy on human rights. Its headquarters are in New York City....
and Stop Prisoner Rape, have cited documented incidents showing that prison staff tolerate rape as a means of controlling the prison population in general.

The topic of prison rape is relatively common in American humor. Jokes such as "don't drop the soap" seem to suggest that prison rape is an acceptable consequence of being sent to prison. This phenomenon is exemplified by the 2006 U.S. feature film Let's Go to PrisonLet's Go to Prison
Let's Go to Prison is an American dark comedy that was released in theatres November 17, 2006, starring Dax Shepard, Will Arnett and Chi McBride, and directed by Bob Odenkirk....

. Songs have also been composed about the topic, e.g. the song "Prison Bitch". By contrast, prison rape is not a stock topic of jokes in most other Western cultures.

U.S. Federal law, under the Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003
The Prison Rape Elimination Act of 2003 is the first United States federal law passed dealing with the sexual assault of prisoners. The bill was signed into law on September 4, 2003....
, calls for the compilation of national prison rape statistics, annual hearings by a review panel, and the provision of grants to the states to address prison rape. A first, highly-controversial and disputed study, funded under the PREA by Mark Fleisher, concludes prison rape is rare: "Prison rape worldview doesn't interpret sexual pressure as coercion," he wrote. "Rather, sexual pressure ushers, guides or shepherds the process of sexual awakening."

Please show us where it says democrats rape more in prison,since you are making that claim.

He also claims that the study shows that it's democrats raping conservatives in prison ....

I didn't see that in the link either.

Very shocking.

From your link:

Politics
s

He also claims that the study shows that it's democrats raping conservatives in prison ....

As I have been told by the Liberals blacks vote majority democrat so its not a stretch to state blacks in prison are democrat, as we know there are many white conservatives in prison so hence democrat rapes conservative.

Are you claiming blacks are not majority democrat and white criminals are not conservative?

My point is simple, its easy to make things political and in the case of rape you best be careful if you want to label the crime as being perpetrated by christian conservatives, one can easily show that the majority of rapes are committed by a group of people claimed to be demorcat.

So do blacks vote mostly democrat or not?

The source does state there is disproportunate amount of rapes committed against whites by blacks in prison.

I just assumed the whites are conservative to make a point, I have not looked into if who committed more crimes, white liberals or white conservatives.

The source contains a lot more information than you posted, nice to see which part you choose to post.

Last edited:

Very shocking.

From your link:

Politics

As I have been told by the Liberals blacks vote majority democrat so its not a stretch to state blacks in prison are democrat, as we know there are many white conservatives in prison so hence democrat rapes conservative.

Are you claiming blacks are not majority democrat and white criminals are not conservative?

My point is simple, its easy to make things political and in the case of rape you best be careful if you want to label the crime as being perpetrated by christian conservatives, one can easily show that the majority of rapes are committed by a group of people claimed to be demorcat.

So do blacks vote mostly democrat or not?

The source does state there is disproportunate amount of rapes committed against whites by blacks in prison.

I just assumed the whites are conservative to make a point, I have not looked into if who committed more crimes, white liberals or white conservatives.

The source contains a lot more information than you posted, nice to see which part you choose to post.

giving the fact that most people in prison cant register to vote it would safe to say they are not registered with any party. So really you are trying to back up bullshit with more bullshit.

What about when black prisoners rape other black prisoners?

Or what about Latino's? Do they represent the libertarians or the communists.

Damn, this is getting confusing.

You are right, this is confusing, it is pretty much safe to say hispanics are voting democrat, think Loretta Sanchez from Orange County California.

Luissa, yet who is trying to change the law so felons can vote, the democrats, need I cite a source? Either way its a fact that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton who represent the African Americans are Democrats.

I myself prefer to refer to Al and Jesse as Liberal/Marxist, I actually use this term frequently because the democrat party has been hijacked by the radical marxist/liberals. Zell Miller left the Democrat party for this reason, Liberman has also left the Democrat party.

Luissa, its very clear that the African Americans do vote majority democrat.

You are right, this is confusing, it is pretty much safe to say hispanics are voting democrat, think Loretta Sanchez from Orange County California.

Luissa, yet who is trying to change the law so felons can vote, the democrats, need I cite a source? Either way its a fact that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton who represent the African Americans are Democrats.

I myself prefer to refer to Al and Jesse as Liberal/Marxist, I actually use this term frequently because the democrat party has been hijacked by the radical marxist/liberals. Zell Miller left the Democrat party for this reason, Liberman has also left the Democrat party.

Luissa, its very clear that the African Americans do vote majority democrat.

Wooooooooosshhhhhhh

The sound of the post going over your head.

Police: Bodies found at rapist's home - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

The first two bodies were found Thursday night when police went to Sowell’s home to arrest him on charges of felonious assault and rape. Police say he had spent 15 years in prison for a 1989 rape.

Putting this Dog Down back in '89 would have Saved Lives...

:)

peace...
I hate to say this bro, but you are focusing on the wrong crime.

If this scum killed these people, then he needs to be convicted of murder and then sentenced appropriately. The rape is actually the lesser charge.

Forum List

Back