It's personal. Do you know who Kellyanne Conway is married to?You know. Trump's main girl.I love her

Remember I told you guys a long time back I had discovered you know some things that I was saving for this week.

Wolverines. It's a good day. This is a good day for us.

You Clinton guys weren't looking. I was. I told you. 10 months of winter and 2 months of bad skating. Lot of time on my hands.

Are you ready? It left me breathless.

Personal life

Conway is married to George T. Conway III, a litigation partner at the law firm Wachtell, Lipton, Rosen & Katz. The couple have four children and live in the New York City area.

George Conway was an adviser to Paula Jones in her lawsuit against Bill Clinton.

:lmao:

Layoff the hooch... or ... I tried to understand but ...:dunno:

:wink_2:

I'm not stoned my man. I'm a Sammy Hagar girl. I love my tequila. And I'll tell you straight up when I am PWI every time. I'm honest that way. That way I don't get banned. I've never forgotten Bayou Bill trying to explain he was on the wrong board. And him getting banned from a board site that shall not be named. I'm completely sober. But worried to death. I'm really not liking where we are heading.

We are good to go. But I worry for others.

This worldly rock and roll industry insider doesn't know what "hooch" is? Who would've ever thunk it.

It's been both actually... Slang for moonshine or bootleg alcohol, popular term during prohibition era; slang term for marijuana that is rarely used nowadays, popular during late 60's and early 70's.

Urban Dictionary: hooch

You've got a little bit of poop on the tip of your nose, there.

For normal people, "hooch" refers to alcohol....particularly the homemade kind.

Sheesh, just pointing out the possibilities..

..you need a prescription for that puckered butt....

I have tax receipts to show where I was in the 80's and 90's, When I say I was clubbing in NYC or Buffalo or Rochester or Thunder Bay :lol: with my bands I have proof. These receipts were part of my tax expenses asshole.

And I was in the best clubs in NYC. We're you?

Oh, you musta been a super cool person! Wow! You must be special...

you're special all right...:cuckoo:

Does anyone actually believe Trump who doesn't drink or get stoned becuse of the sad story of his brother goes out get stoned and rape a 13 year old girl? Risk his empire?

You know when they said Hillary's presidency would be scripted I didn't think Spielberg would be running my live. But it looks like it.

Think about it. Trump would wreck his whole life for a 13 year old pussy?

I have tax receipts to show where I was in the 80's and 90's, When I say I was clubbing in NYC or Buffalo or Rochester or Thunder Bay :lol: with my bands I have proof. These receipts were part of my tax expenses asshole.

And I was in the best clubs in NYC. We're you?

Oh, you musta been a super cool person! Wow! You must be special...

you're special all right...:cuckoo:

I was just in the music business. Up here mmmmm your version. I have a Gold Platinum and Double Platinum Awards for the Rodeo Song and a Juno like the equivalent to a Grammy for All Your Toomorows by Eddie Schwartz who also wrote Hit me with your best shot for Benatar.

And you? I am real. Don't fuck with me.

I was just in the music business. Up here mmmmm your version. I have a Gold Platinum and Double Platinum Awards for the Rodeo Song and a Juno like the equivalent to a Grammy for All Your Toomorows by Eddie Schwartz who also wrote Hit me with your best shot for Benatar.

You act like being in the music business is special. It's not. It's just being in the fucking music business. What, you think you've got something over, say a doctor who saves lives? Or an aid worker in Africa? I honestly could not give a fuck where you worked or what you have done.

One more time I cannot edit. Stange. But I'm getting tired of it.

Tomorrows.

You act like being in the music business is special. It's not. It's just being in the fucking music business. What, you think you've got something over, say a doctor who saves lives? Or an aid worker in Africa? I honestly could not give a fuck where you worked or what you have done.

What the hell are you blathering about? Where did I put myself above a doctor or a worker in Africa? I put myself above no one. I validated myself when you insulted me.

Typical lib. I don't have to put anyone higher than me or lower than me. What a lib you are to think by just giving my creds I had to make myself higher or lower.

What a bloody pity.

[

What the hell are you blathering about? Where did I put myself above a doctor or a worker in Africa? I put myself above no one. I validated myself when you insulted me.

Typical lib. I don't have to put anyone higher than me or lower than me. What a lib you are to think by just giving my creds I had to make myself higher or lower.

What a bloody pity.[/QUOTE]

Why spout out you bona fides? Why ramble on about how you went to the 'best' clubs in the 80s and 90s and then query what LL was up to during that time.
Or about the Juno award.

Of course you were putting yourself higher. That fact you can't see that is either you are being deliberately obtuse or are so narcissistic you can't see the forest for the trees.

Forum List

Back