IT’S OVER: Hillary’s ISIS Email Just Leaked & It’s Worse Than Anyone Could Have Imagined…

"The media" isn't reporting on any of the wiki reports. Nothing. All I'm seeing is 30 year old Trump groping stories. Don't you get it? tptb want her in, she'll get in. Lying, cheating, stealing ... nothing is off the table with them. She WANTED her opponent to be Trump, the wiki reports told us that. She played Republicans and some of you went willingly along. smh

16 other candidates and you guys just had to pick the one damn guy who has shit - grab them by their pussy? REALLY? And you excuse that??? Wow, how low your (collective) standards for potus are - from his past they can glom onto. 16 fucking other candidates, any of whom would be pounding the crap out of her with the wiki stories, with policy, with staying ON TOPIC. She was fucking easy to beat but no, you guys had to pick the one guy who was easier than her.

Fuck. You. Fucking. Retarded. Fucking. Fucking. Trumpanfuckingzees. This is on YOU GUYS. YOU voted for him, YOU OWN mrs bill being our next potus. Congratulations.

Fucking dipshits.

So the main stream media decided that Trump was the guy they wanted to run against and essentially shut down the campaigns of the other 15 candidates...giving them zero coverage and assuring that Trump would be the GOP nominee...but it's the fault of Republicans because they weren't politically savvy enough to see what Clinton and her little media buddies were up to?

The people who are going to OWN the performance of Hillary Clinton are those in control of the main stream media who got her elected. What's sad is that they've now decided that THEY are the ones calling the shots about who will run things in America and do so by what they choose to cover and not cover. Whatever happened to the concept of a unbiased media providing voters with the best possible information so that they can make informed decisions? Journalistic ethics and all of that? From where I sit the media aren't even pretending to be non partisan at this point. They consider themselves "players" in the process.
FYI, the press has ALWAYS been players in the process...in yesteryear and still today, newspapers were created for the very purpose of political posturing....and even the creation for FOX news, it too was created for a political purpose....even every one of these blog sites and alt media sites, like Briebart and Drudge, and Media Matters etc, were created for a political purpose of their own....

"The media" isn't reporting on any of the wiki reports. Nothing. All I'm seeing is 30 year old Trump groping stories. Don't you get it? tptb want her in, she'll get in. Lying, cheating, stealing ... nothing is off the table with them. She WANTED her opponent to be Trump, the wiki reports told us that. She played Republicans and some of you went willingly along. smh

16 other candidates and you guys just had to pick the one damn guy who has shit - grab them by their pussy? REALLY? And you excuse that??? Wow, how low your (collective) standards for potus are - from his past they can glom onto. 16 fucking other candidates, any of whom would be pounding the crap out of her with the wiki stories, with policy, with staying ON TOPIC. She was fucking easy to beat but no, you guys had to pick the one guy who was easier than her.

Fuck. You. Fucking. Retarded. Fucking. Fucking. Trumpanfuckingzees. This is on YOU GUYS. YOU voted for him, YOU OWN mrs bill being our next potus. Congratulations.

Fucking dipshits.

So the main stream media decided that Trump was the guy they wanted to run against and essentially shut down the campaigns of the other 15 candidates...giving them zero coverage and assuring that Trump would be the GOP nominee...but it's the fault of Republicans because they weren't politically savvy enough to see what Clinton and her little media buddies were up to?

The people who are going to OWN the performance of Hillary Clinton are those in control of the main stream media who got her elected. What's sad is that they've now decided that THEY are the ones calling the shots about who will run things in America and do so by what they choose to cover and not cover. Whatever happened to the concept of a unbiased media providing voters with the best possible information so that they can make informed decisions? Journalistic ethics and all of that? From where I sit the media aren't even pretending to be non partisan at this point. They consider themselves "players" in the process.
FYI, the press has ALWAYS been players in the process...in yesteryear and still today, newspapers were created for the very purpose of political posturing....and even the creation for FOX news, it too was created for a political purpose....even every one of these blog sites and alt media sites, like Briebart and Drudge, and Media Matters etc, were created for a political purpose of their own....

When I took journalism classes back in the 70's the message being drilled into your head was the responsibility that a "free press" had in the political system of the United States. Media was one of the main checks on political power by the elites and being a "journalist" was an almost sacred calling because of that. Look at where we are now! Political campaigns call up network presidents and tell them what they want for coverage. Candidates tell reporters what questions they will answer and which ones they won't. Stories are written with a viewpoint and facts are cherry picked to support that viewpoint while facts that don't support it are ignored. Journalism is dead in America.

Fucking dipshits.

When I took journalism classes back in the 70's the message being drilled into your head was the responsibility that a "free press" had in the political system of the United States. Media was one of the main checks on political power by the elites and being a "journalist" was an almost sacred calling because of that. Look at where we are now! Political campaigns call up network presidents and tell them what they want for coverage. Candidates tell reporters what questions they will answer and which ones they won't. Stories are written with a viewpoint and facts are cherry picked to support that viewpoint while facts that don't support it are ignored. Journalism is dead in America.
I agree that is how it should be, and even how we were taught, that it was....

but my contention, is that it never truly was that way...was never that perfect world of 'journalism standards'' of getting the WHOLE truth, the editor has always wielded the power to edit, and he managed the tones and / or the information we received.

I don't think the legit newspapers are as bad as you perceive them though...I think the internet political sites produce much more propaganda that only confuses the masses and hurts the legitimacy of legitimate news, through their deceptions, in many cases.

11scoy0.jpg

Why hasn't this been on the front page of every news paper, magazine and broadcast? No one's talking about this. You're right, this is much worse than trash talk. This is "sleeping with the enemy"!
When we have Wikileaks showing that almost ALL news media is working for her, this is all swept aside...the MSM is corrupt as Cunton is!

Fucking dipshits.
All they care about is ratings. And so far the trivial nonsense that's been released is boring af. Try harder.
I thought they were "legitimate news sources." Now you're telling us they are nothing but cheap entertainment operations.

Fucking dipshits.
Your belief that they wouldn't have pulled the same kind of shit on some other candidate is where you go wrong. One thing you need to understand is that the media isn't interested in fair play or objectivity. The media is nothing more than Clinton's propaganda arm. It is determined to put Hillary in the White House, no matter what.

Last edited:

Fucking dipshits.
All they care about is ratings. And so far the trivial nonsense that's been released is boring af. Try harder.

I thought I might like to have a look a Podesta's recipes. I wonder if Wikileaks has any more of these???

View attachment 93307
Risotto is all about the slower add.

Fucking dipshits.

It's the fault of the Republicans who voted Trump as the nom, not so much for being unaware of the shit mrs bill and her media were doing (although it was pointed out by many that Trump was the one candidate that she'd be able beat) but for believing his spewage and for not doing their homework on him. He was a Dem until he decided to run for potus, he's a limo liberal, his positions were Dem .... until they suddenly weren't. Look it up. He didn't evolve his positions over time, he evolved his positions over night. I and others on here posted about Trump during the primaries. We were ignored. That's why mrs bill winning the presidency is on them. He was NOT the best choice at all, those of us who saw that and refused to vote for him in the primaries were ignored. So yes, those who voted as Trump for the R nom ... if she wins, it's on you.

I completely agree with your second paragraph.

I don't think the legit newspapers are as bad as you perceive them though...I think the internet political sites produce much more propaganda that only confuses the masses and hurts the legitimacy of legitimate news, through their deceptions, in many cases.

In the msm ...

How many Trump groping stories are there today?

How many clinton wiki stories are there today?

There should be equal coverage of both. Is there? There's your answer.

Fucking dipshits.
I think if you calm down and think a bit more rationally you will realise the people who "picked" Trump over the other REP candidates where the American voters.
You will also realise that it's the American voter that will vote for Trump to be the next President.
You may not 'like' it but you can always move out of the country. Darfur is a nice place this time of year.
White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

In the msm ...

they have reported on wiki leaks....the goldman sachs speeches, the dream of a world without borders, the catholic/evangelical comments supposedly by a staffer who is Catholic....

And the timing of the wikileaks drop of podesta's emails was PLANNED by Roger Stone, Trump's hit man, with Assange.... it wasn't by accident.

Fucking dipshits.
I think if you calm down and think a bit more rationally you will realise the people who "picked" Trump over the other REP candidates where the American voters.
You will also realise that it's the American voter that will vote for Trump to be the next President.
You may not 'like' it but you can always move out of the country. Darfur is a nice place this time of year.
White House Watch - Rasmussen Reports™

No shit, Sherlock. You picked a lousy candidate. Was I not clear?

In the msm ...

they have reported on wiki leaks....the goldman sachs speeches, the dream of a world without borders, the catholic/evangelical comments supposedly by a staffer who is Catholic....

And the timing of the wikileaks drop of podesta's emails was PLANNED by Roger Stone, Trump's hit man, with Assange.... it wasn't by accident.

I've seen nothing reported on the wiki stuff by any local stations or the other major outlets. Links?

Trump's stories timing were also planned by dnc and mrs bill. Nothing is by accident.

Fucking dipshits.

but my contention, is that it never truly was that way...was never that perfect world of 'journalism standards'' of getting the WHOLE truth, the editor has always wielded the power to edit, and he managed the tones and / or the information we received.

Editors had the power to edit but journalists used to fight tooth and nail for stories to be published that told the truth because their reputation was at stake when they signed that byline. Who does that now? The list of "journalists" caught making up the news to fit their own perception of the world has become so long it's a disgrace.

Fucking dipshits.

Yes there is a ton of crap on the internet...just look at any of R-Derp's strings if you want proof of that...but the internet has also exposed how corrupt the DNC was when they were working against Bernie Sanders in cooperation with Hillary Clinton. Do you think that story EVER gets told if not for the blogasphere?

Why hasn't this been on the front page of every news paper, magazine and broadcast? No one's talking about this. You're right, this is much worse than trash talk. This is "sleeping with the enemy"!
Can you, or anyone, explain how this memo shows Clinton complicity with ISIS?
It seems to show the exact opposite.

Forum List

Back