IT’S OVER: Hillary’s ISIS Email Just Leaked & It’s Worse Than Anyone Could Have Imagined…

Today Wikileaks released what is, by far, the most devastating leak of the entire campaign. This makes Trump’s dirty talk video looks like an episode of Barney and Friends.

Even though when Trump called Hillary the ‘founder’ of ISIS he was telling the truth and 100% accurate, the media has never stopped ripping him apart over it.

Today the media is forced to eat their hats because the newest batch of leaked emails show Hillary, in her own words, admitting to doing just that, funding and running ISIS.

John Podesta, Hillary’s campaign chair, who was also a counselor to President Obama at the time, was the recipient of the 2014 email which was released today.

Assange promised his latest batch of leaks would lead to the indictment of Hillary, and it looks like he was not kidding. The email proves Hillary knew and was complicit in the funding and arming of ISIS by our ‘allies’ Saudi Arabia and Qatar!

Screen-Shot-2016-10-11-at-12.13.24-PM-1024x613.png
criminal.gif
show Hillary, in her own words, admitting to doing just that, funding and running ISIS.
You do realise your own source doesn't actually support your OP right? This E-mail seems to be about finding a strategy to try to get Quatar and Saudi-Arabia to stop offering clandestine support to ISIL. Making the insane jump that this E-Mail points to Hillary funding and running ISIL just shows that this OP is about trying to change the story from Trump to Hillary, using everything and anything the right can possibly find. Up to and including misrepresenting the contents of E-mails, while I might add, being stupid enough to actually put up the E-mail, so the only thing I have to do is read it to notice you are full of shit.

Oh I beg to differ. I have a funny feeling Assad, Putin and Abadi are really really pissed right off. This confirms America was complicit with the Gulf Sunni states in sponsoring terror.

And you know for all the Syrians and Iraqis that have been deeply affected by ISIS and Al Nusra I bet dollars to donuts they aren't going to be freaking happy campers with this confirmation.
You're kidding, right?

No. I think Syria and Iraq aren't going to be happy campers that we in the west have been complicit with turning a blind eye to the Sunni Gulf states funding the major terror groups that are slaughtering their people.

Now they've know for forever that the CIA was involved in assisting SA/Qatar/Turkey funneling weapons and cash to the terrorists errrrrrrrrrrrrrr rebels. But now it's out there that we were aware of direct financing of the terror groups.
that was written in 2014 by hillary, she was no longer secretary of State, She still seemed like she was kept abreast of everything going on there...even 2 years after she was no longer Secretary of State...

the memo says the US GOVT was working against the Saudis and Qatar for funding the rebels and isis through pressure of some kind they were or were going to put on them...

WHAT exactly are you upset about?

That the US and other western nations were using a bullshit "Arab Spring" to turn over countries to the Sunnis. It's a no brainer.

This has been out there for years and this bullshit and bloodshed started when Clinton headed the State Department.

What the Obama administration has done and this includes Clinton is committed crimes against humanity.

What also is known is that we were directly involved in the overthrow of these governments. And the attempted overthrow of Syria assisting the Sunni gulf states.

Our governments have a lot of blood on their hands. Crimes against humanity.

I hope it doesn't get dicey.
Becauuse of Wikileaks's propaganda?

Again, take a deep breath.

You can bet your bottom dollar that Russian intelligence is in the process of verification. If this is true there will be repercussions for the Sunni states.

I just can't see neither Assad nor Abadi being happy campers if this is valid information.
she's brilliant!! and seems to have a good handle on what to do and how to handle it....let's just hope, Kerry was just as knowledgeable...

Egypt hates the Obama administration with a passion for giving them the Muslim Brotherhood. Libya is a dogs breakfast because of Clinton and Obama. Syria is just destroyed because of that evil douchebag and Obama and other western leaders.

Millions displaced and thousands of Syrians dead because of our actions.

I really hope that all involved get charged with crimes against humanity in Le Hague. I have no doubt Assad and Putin will pursue this.
WTF is Le Hague? You mean, The Hague? The Hague - Wikipedia International Criminal Court - Wikipedia

Le Hague is the Hague.
It is Den Haag. And if you are relying on despots like Assad and Putin then you are incredibly desperate.

Den Haag is Dutch. Le Hague which is the term most widely used is French.

As to Assad and Putin? Damn straight I believe them more than our own leaders. We had no fucking right or business to remove rulers in the ME. None. Zip. Nada.

And we sure have fucked up the Middle East worse than ever by helping Saudi Arabia and Qatar and Turkey to try to turn the ME into a complete Wahhabi territory.

We had no business doing that and we have as much blood on our hands as the Sunni gulf states.

Today Wikileaks released what is, by far, the most devastating leak of the entire campaign. This makes Trump’s dirty talk video looks like an episode of Barney and Friends.

Even though when Trump called Hillary the ‘founder’ of ISIS he was telling the truth and 100% accurate, the media has never stopped ripping him apart over it.

Today the media is forced to eat their hats because the newest batch of leaked emails show Hillary, in her own words, admitting to doing just that, funding and running ISIS.

John Podesta, Hillary’s campaign chair, who was also a counselor to President Obama at the time, was the recipient of the 2014 email which was released today.

Assange promised his latest batch of leaks would lead to the indictment of Hillary, and it looks like he was not kidding. The email proves Hillary knew and was complicit in the funding and arming of ISIS by our ‘allies’ Saudi Arabia and Qatar!

criminal.gif
show Hillary, in her own words, admitting to doing just that, funding and running ISIS.
You do realise your own source doesn't actually support your OP right? This E-mail seems to be about finding a strategy to try to get Quatar and Saudi-Arabia to stop offering clandestine support to ISIL. Making the insane jump that this E-Mail points to Hillary funding and running ISIL just shows that this OP is about trying to change the story from Trump to Hillary, using everything and anything the right can possibly find. Up to and including misrepresenting the contents of E-mails, while I might add, being stupid enough to actually put up the E-mail, so the only thing I have to do is read it to notice you are full of shit.

It's a no brainer. We were assisting in the funnelling of arms and cash to the terrorists errrrrrrrrrr rebels errrrrrrrrrr moderate rebels.

Via the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood. I mean....what could possibly go wrong if we let the MB vet who gets the weaponry and cash.

:lol:

That included FSA. Who would then promptly turn around and sell the weapons to al Nusra and ISIS.

On top of that we witnessed for years on end ISIS getting filthy rich over selling oil and we knew bloody well Erdogan was buying that oil from ISIS and selling on the black market and we did nothing to stop him from buying oil and antiquities.

We have been complicit in this bullshit right from the beginning.

criminal.gif

It's a no brainer. We were assisting in the funnelling of arms and cash to the terrorists errrrrrrrrrr rebels errrrrrrrrrr moderate rebels.

Via the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood. I mean....what could possibly go wrong if we let the MB vet who gets the weaponry and cash.

That included FSA. Who would then promptly turn around and sell the weapons to al Nusra and ISIS.

On top of that we witnessed for years on end ISIS getting filthy rich over selling oil and we knew bloody well Erdogan was buying that oil from ISIS and selling on the black market and we did nothing to stop him from buying oil and antiquities.

It is not a no brainer. It's actually an incredibly complex and difficult problem. There are multiple sovereign nations, all with their own interests. Several different warring parties, without a real command structure in some cases. And somehow the US has to find a way to come up with a clear plan, taking into consideration that the region is the world's main supplier of oil. My point is, that the US can't simply go in and solve the problems by sheer force. It's difficult and despite a lot of good intentions mistakes are inevitable.

criminal.gif

It is not a no brainer. It's actually an incredibly complex and difficult problem. There are multiple sovereign nations, all with their own interests. Several different warring parties, without a real command structure in some cases. And somehow the US has to find a way to come up with a clear plan, taking into consideration that the region is the world's main supplier of oil. My point is, that the US can't simply go in and solve the problems by sheer force. It's difficult and despite a lot of good intentions mistakes are inevitable.

Oh please give me a break. We had two stable regimes that we helped overthrow. And we are still working on Syria.

There was no need to overthrow either Mubarak or Gaddafi. Or still to this day try to overthrow Assad.

The Arab Spring was a complete sham to make it appear that the so called people wanted regime change. That would be the people that the Sunni Gulf States put up as rebels.

We were the ones in the west that handed the poor people of Egypt the Muslim Brotherhood and Morsi. Thank heavens Egyptians came to their senses and overthrew the MB and have jailed Morsi for all the bullshit he pulled.

Gaddafi was stable. Chris Stevens though was working with the opposition who just also had ties to AQ to make it look like there was a genuine rebellion there and there wasn't. It was another lie to give Libya to a Sunni regime. Now there is really no government to speak of.

Hell's bells terror groups are having pool parties at the US Embassy in Tripoli. Then we come to Syria. There was no real rebellion there either. The plan there? Turn Syria over to another Sunni regime.

To this day the mother fuckers in the White House are still demanding Assad step aside. We had no business whatsoever assisting in overthrowing stable regimes in that region to satisfy Saudi Arabia and Qatar.

Plain and simple. And who got donations from the Sunni Gulf states? Big hint. She's running for office. God forbid she ever makes it back to 1600.

Forum List

Back