It's open season on Pervywood!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Rep: Steven Seagal Denies Jenny McCarthy’s Casting Couch Claim

Steven Seagal is being accused of having a casting coach for women. Those who want a career put out and those that don't can find another profession.

It makes one wonder if every famous woman in Hollywood is nothing but a high priced whore.

It would help explain why Hollywood is dominated by left winged politics.

This Seagal story is seven years old story.

BJ Bill's re-election and Hillary even running defined the lefts total hypocrisy and disrespect for women and law, rape, sexual harassment and crucifying the victims of Democrat party members is just fine within the Democratic Party and the fake media.

Last edited:
This Seagal story is seven years old story.

Doesn't matter. Once they read the story and start running those pictures through their head enough to get it up, Everything is on autopilot from then on. The fact that it was last week, last month, or last century doesn't count.

Oh, a shitload of stuff is gonna be happening in ol Hollyweird. Watch and see. Betting not many will be using that podium much any more except to say Thank You for the award. :D

Oh, a shitload of stuff is gonna be happening in ol Hollyweird. Watch and see. Betting not many will be using that podium much any more except to say Thank You for the award. :D

It's not just Hollywood, it's the media and political elite who are on trial.

This is bigly.

This is bigly.

I hope you're right
I'm luvin it.....Hollywood......let it burn baby...let it burn....

popcorn_yes.gif

This is bigly.

I hope you're right
I'm luvin it.....Hollywood......let it burn baby...let it burn....

popcorn_yes.gif

Well it will only go so far. The same news industry that kept this under rapes....er.....um.....under raps for decades will continue to suppress this stuff.

So all these gay directors were presumably doing like wise?

Hollyweird is full of pedos and pervs, and I hope they all die from embarrassment, not literally of course.

It's only a matter of time till people start connecting the dots as to what all the degenerate perverts in hollywood have in (((common)))...

I hear that the NFL has suffered considerably for kneeling during the national anthem because people have been boycotting them. This has cause the commissioner, "Baddell" to back track and try and force players to act proper.

Hows about a boycott on Pervywood everyone?

Who here will refuse to go see any more movies?

Ben Affleck apologizes for groping Hilarie Burton - CNN

My guess is that he is only now apologizing because of what has happened to his good friend Harvey.
Its possible. Doesn't Ben have kids? Maybe he wants to set the right example for them. When you screw up in any way, you own up to whatever it is you've done and take responsibility.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

I hear that the NFL has suffered considerably for kneeling during the national anthem because people have been boycotting them. This has cause the commissioner, "Baddell" to back track and try and force players to act proper.

Hows about a boycott on Pervywood everyone?

Who here will refuse to go see any more movies?
I haven't watch new tv shows in a while. I watch the old ones. Last movie I saw was the new star wars. I boycotted them along time ago.

Forum List

Back