Its only 2 reasons to explain a GROWN MAN getting hit by a car

I didn't get run over because l was paying attention, foo.
Oh ok u caught it. Unlike the sixers player who got hit and has broken ribs. I really hope he was drunk

First impact was his upper chest. It had to be a pickup truck with big rear-view mirrors.

I can't say anything. I have had a few close calls due to my own inattentiveness.

First impact was his upper chest. It had to be a pickup truck with big rear-view mirrors.

I can't say anything. I have had a few close calls due to my own inattentiveness.
I would be too embarrassed to tell anyone I got hit by a car

I was almost run over by an Electric car in a Diner parking lot some time back. It was from behind they backed out of their parking spot without looking and hit me on my back legs and butt. I was able to get out of the way but irritated my bad knee so it was ice bags and BC Powders for the night. You can't hear those things when they start up and move.

The speed limit is around 25 in the city. Can anyone explain why a grown person was unable to stop in time to avoid hitting a person? Texting maybe?

I would have been roadkill in Dupont circle in DC if a stranger hadn't grabbed me and jerked me back onto the sidewalk as I started to step out to cross. I was never sure if I was looking at the wrong cross single or the driver was just not paying attention to pedestrians as it was a dark and drizzly night.

coulda been looking at a hot chick walking down the street, or the driver was. that happens too OR,
on his damn cell phone

I would be too embarrassed to tell anyone I got hit by a car
Hopefully, Michelin Defender tire marks going up your back won't be a dead giveaway, while you aren't telling anybody.

I almost got hit in the middle of a cross walk by someone texting and driving. They turned right on red not pay attention to those of us crossing the street. I now make sure to let someone else lead the way and do my best to make eye contact with the driver of whomever is at the light to make sure they see me.

Forum List

Back