It's OK republicans Trump won't be here

Thanks, Obama!
You should kiss Obama's ass He dug us out of another republican, GWBs, shitstorm

Research the Community Reinvestment Act, where Bubba Clinton signed a Bill that forced banks to give mortgages to the unqualified, backed by the Federal government. When the mortgages went belly-up the shit storm hit....Bush didn't create the shit storm mess, it just hit on his watch....
Community Reinvestment Act - Wikipedia
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Only the most credulous and ignorant still buy the CRA-caused-the-crash bullshit, dude.

Neither party has worried about debt for decades...but suddenly left loons are fiscal LMAO
Excuse me but weren't the POS republican liars the """fiscal conservative ones""

Excuse me aren't you asshole loons the tax and spend ones?

Yep.

You're just bawling and whining on Trump for the 1,876th time. Give it a rest
Can't help it sassy When I smell shit I don't call it perfume and trump leaves a trail of shit

US national debt reaches a new high under Trump - CNNPolitics

Jan 4, 2019 - The US national debt stood at $21.974 trillion at the end of 2018, more than $2 trillion higher than when President Donald Trump took office, ...
Trump says debt crisis after presidency OK as 'I won't be here': report ...

Trump is reportedly not worried about a massive US debt crisis as he'll be out of office by then

Dec 6, 2018 - US debt stands at about $21 trillion, and the federal government is ...Trump is reportedly not worried about a massive US debt crisis as he'll be ..

Gee, how did it get so high?
Barack Obama: Added $8.588 trillion, a 74 percent increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.

· FY 2017 - $672 billion.

· FY 2016 - $1.423 trillion.

· FY 2015 - $327 billion.

· FY 2014 - $1.086 trillion.

· FY 2013 - $672 billion.

· FY 2012 - $1.276 trillion.

· FY 2011 - $1.229 trillion.

· FY 2010 - $1.652 trillion.
Link to your data, please.

Is the U.S. Budget Deficit Really That Bad?

As you can see in the link, the federal deficit was decreasing when the GOP took over Congress. Trump has since DOUBLED it.

Jan 4, 2019 - The US national debt stood at $21.974 trillion at the end of 2018, more than $2 trillion higher than when President Donald Trump took office, ...

Trump is reportedly not worried about a massive US debt crisis as he'll be out of office by then

Dec 6, 2018 - US debt stands at about $21 trillion, and the federal government is ...Trump is reportedly not worried about a massive US debt crisis as he'll be ..

Barack Obama: Added $8.588 trillion, a 74 percent increase from the $11.657 trillion debt at the end of Bush’s last budget, FY 2009.

As you can see in the link, the federal deficit was decreasing when the GOP took over Congress. Trump has since DOUBLED it.
Which President Increased U.S. Debt the Most?

Secrets of the Federal Budget Revealed

In February 2018, President Trump released his budget proposal for fiscal year 2019. Under his proposal, the federal budget would be $4.407 trillion. The U.S. government estimates it will receive $3.422 trillion in revenue, creating a $985 billion deficit for October 1, 2018, through September 30, 2019.

Deficit Donald's budget is a trillion dollars more in government spending than Obama's worst year.

Obama + $1 trillion = Trump

So whenever a pseudocon says they are for small government, there is only one proper reaction: :21:

And then: :auiqs.jpg:

And then: :laughing0301:

Obama had eight years, dumbass. Trump is only two years in and well on his way toward shattering Obama's record.

Thanks Obama.

Which president inherited a recession that was almost a depression??? Which one was given a healthy economy?

What I dont like is that Obummer added 9.5 Trillion dollars over 8 years, which adds up to 1.15 trillion a year, but the lame stream media totally leaves out the 4.5 trillion dollars of debt that the Fed Res Banks tallied, which ;put the total debt of Obummer at 14 trillion...

dont mean to be a stick in the mud,,,

but it was republicans in charge of the purse strings under Obama

Now the implication here is that we are supposed to wait until Trump breaks Obama's spending record before you tards will make a peep.

One problem with that, though.

The fuckwits didn't wait until Obama broke Bush's record spending before they started complaining. They started in on Obama's overspending on day one.

I swear, it would literally kill a pseudocon to scream over Trump's massive overspending they way they did for eight years under Obama.

Literally. You would choke and foam at the mouth and fucking die.

I don't know how you all can stand the reek of your own hypocrisy.

Its not funny. Someone had better address the budget deficit soon or the country goes bankrupt. I support a 3% Fed sales tax along with a 7% raise of the top tax rate. Then cut the Federal budget 25% across the board.
How about taking back the Trump bullshit tax cut to the rich??? for starters?
Wait for the 2018 Revenues to roll in starting In April.
YEah...we're already starting to see what has happened to the middle class's taxes for this year.

What I dont like is that Obummer added 9.5 Trillion dollars over 8 years, which adds up to 1.15 trillion a year, but the lame stream media totally leaves out the 4.5 trillion dollars of debt that the Fed Res Banks tallied, which ;put the total debt of Obummer at 14 trillion...

Why do you think President Trump got elected? God you are a stupid fuck....

Its not funny. Someone had better address the budget deficit soon or the country goes bankrupt. I support a 3% Fed sales tax along with a 7% raise of the top tax rate. Then cut the Federal budget 25% across the board.
No more taxes!!!!!

You don't give a spendthrift more money.

Get back to me when they cut the military budget in half.

Neither party has worried about debt for decades...but suddenly left loons are fiscal LMAO
Excuse me but weren't the POS republican liars the """fiscal conservative ones""

Excuse me aren't you asshole loons the tax and spend ones?

Yep.

You're just bawling and whining on Trump for the 1,876th time. Give it a rest
Can't help it sassy When I smell shit I don't call it perfume and trump leaves a trail of shit

You're just a TDS suffering partisan hack

You want to bitch and moan on Trump but give Ears a pass. Fck off

No more taxes!!!!!

You don't give a spendthrift more money.

Get back to me when they cut the military budget in half.
I agree, cut the military budget by 50% and cut all EBT cards totally off. Make the lazy ass liberal mother fuckers go into the military so they can eat, or fucking die trying to steal from others...

Forum List

Back