It's Officially On!

If You voted for Obama the first time Will you do it a second time?

• Total voters
someone over the weekend said that wall street is alive and well but main street is dying. Obama doesn't know where main street is and if he did he doesn't want to drive down it. It would be depressing. The real problem is that the jR's don't seem to know where it is either. If there a candidate somewhere that we can trust, I haven't seen him or her yet.

How many people who voted for Obama the first time around will vote for him the second? And, why?
I plan to do so again.

One, I want divided government. Secondly, the GOP front runners right now ALL suck. Thirdly? The POTUS has very little actual power, UNLESS he has a super majority in Congress. We CANNOT ever let that happen again, no matter the party.

To me, that's just silly. I believe Americans need to realize that there are other choices besides the Republicans and Democrats for POTUS. Many did in 1992 with Ross Perot and 2000 with Ralph Nader, but we have to do better. Here's to hoping Americans wake up one day.
Yeah, nonsense. Everyone knows there are other choices. Everyone also knows none of the other choices have a shot.

I plan to do so again.

One, I want divided government. Secondly, the GOP front runners right now ALL suck. Thirdly? The POTUS has very little actual power, UNLESS he has a super majority in Congress. We CANNOT ever let that happen again, no matter the party.

To me, that's just silly. I believe Americans need to realize that there are other choices besides the Republicans and Democrats for POTUS. Many did in 1992 with Ross Perot and 2000 with Ralph Nader, but we have to do better. Here's to hoping Americans wake up one day.
Yeah, nonsense. Everyone knows there are other choices. Everyone also knows none of the other choices have a shot.

They don't have a shot because of people like you. :thup:

We independents typically ignore polls.... Until the only one that counts - Election Day.

Independent? You just said you'd vote for a man who has tripled the debt. Independent my arse.
Obama didn't triple the deficit, Congress did.

A little education for you might go a long way.

Well, he did help.

He signed the porkulus bill and has now tried to set the increase in spending that was supposed to be temporary as a new baseline.

Independent? You just said you'd vote for a man who has tripled the debt. Independent my arse.

Well, he did help.

He signed the porkulus bill and has now tried to set the increase in spending that was supposed to be temporary as a new baseline.

correctomundo,, he didn't use the veto pen now did he?

Well, he did help.

correctomundo,, he didn't use the veto pen now did he?

Oh no.

I recall the news clips showing him using multiple pens to sign the Obamanation.

I'll admit I voted for Obama in 2008. The reason was simple, the GOP/Bush really screwed up this country and while Obama was too liberal for my taste, I voted for him anyway.
Why won't I vote for Obama in 2012? He's not up for the job. He's Bush light. His healthcare reform included the terrible mandates. He's slow to react to crisis. He doesn't have consistency. He like most dems are wimps, they let the GOP walk all over them. I could go on and on.
BUT, it seems I won't be voting GOP either. Why? Too many right wing appeasers and whores for Corporate America! The far right is certainly not good for America and working Americans.
I want a centralist who will stand up for the Middle Class. The Middle Class is getting royally screwed over and have been for the last thirty years and I'm sick of the wealth redistribution upwards. And that is my Number One issue for 2012 and from what I have been reading, I'm not alone. If the Middle Class is righted, this country will return to it's greatness.

They don't have a shot because of people like you. :thup:

Thats not quite correct. The media controls who we see (or cant see) in open tv debates with tough questions asked. We are all pushed in to two little boxes. Dem or Repub.
Personally, I think it sucks.

As many times I've been pissed off and said I wouldn't, I'm very likely to vote for Obama in 2012.

Am I an "Obamabot"? Absolutely not. But politics are about choosing the lesser of the two morons, and so far, the Republicans deffinitely have no put someone up that has half the intellect of Barack Obama.

I mean, if a Vet turned Senator (that had much respect in DC) couldn't beat this guy, do you really think Tim or Newt can?

After Obama walked on his base on nearly every single thing starting from healthcare, I was pissed as hell. But when the choice is to take this country further back than it's ever been, with the new radical right-wing that has taken over the Grand Ol' Party, Obama wins my vote.

Let the YoungLefty bashing begin!

As many times I've been pissed off and said I wouldn't, I'm very likely to vote for Obama in 2012.

Am I an "Obamabot"? Absolutely not. But politics are about choosing the lesser of the two morons, and so far, the Republicans deffinitely have no put someone up that has half the intellect of Barack Obama.

I mean, if a Vet turned Senator (that had much respect in DC) couldn't beat this guy, do you really think Tim or Newt can?

After Obama walked on his base on nearly every single thing starting from healthcare, I was pissed as hell. But when the choice is to take this country further back than it's ever been, with the new radical right-wing that has taken over the Grand Ol' Party, Obama wins my vote.

Let the YoungLefty bashing begin!

No bashing from me. I asked an honest question and you gave an honest answer.. but,, you'll be making the biggest mistake of your life second only to your first mistake.

Trillions racked up in debt.

millions of jobs lost

gas a sky high rates

no drilling for America

more jobs lost

3 wars

and blah blah blah blah..

Although I have some issues with his Presidency..he's done a very good job. And he seems a pretty decent family man as well. I'd vote for him again.

I voted for him. BUT..I was swinging McCains way until he brought in the bimbo.

Depends on who is running against him. At this point, even the bimbo couldnt do worse.
Which mccain?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSzMObm7Bvc]YouTube - Rachel Maddow - John McCain Vs. John McCain[/ame]

I'm voting Fascist

totallawenforcement.jpg

I voted for him. BUT..I was swinging McCains way until he brought in the bimbo.

Depends on who is running against him. At this point, even the bimbo couldnt do worse.

I always wonder about people who say this. Not the part about Palin, but that you say this and yet you didn't have this reaction to Biden? :cuckoo:

Maybe because Biden is a mental giant compared with Palin?
At least she could find her way out of the woods

though she might prefer to stay there and live off the land

*pictures her in a Jane outfit and reaches for the tissues*

Forum List

Back