It's Officially On!

If You voted for Obama the first time Will you do it a second time?

• Total voters
So how's that LEADERSHIP working out for you?

He's a terribly weak leader and he's essentially carried through on much of Bush's policy, despite running against it.

Of course, the ball in your all's court. Run someone better. Kerry ran as the Anti-Bush. Dole ran as the Anti-Clinton. How'd that work out for them?

Im still eyeballing Mitt.
I dont care that he is mormon. Religion means squat. Besides..Ive known many mormons that are really decent people. I have no beef with them.

How many people who voted for Obama the first time around will vote for him the second? And, why?
I plan to do so again.

One, I want divided government. Secondly, the GOP front runners right now ALL suck. Thirdly? The POTUS has very little actual power, UNLESS he has a super majority in Congress. We CANNOT ever let that happen again, no matter the party.

I voted for him. BUT..I was swinging McCains way until he brought in the bimbo.

Depends on who is running against him. At this point, even the bimbo couldnt do worse.

I always wonder about people who say this. Not the part about Palin, but that you say this and yet you didn't have this reaction to Biden? :cuckoo:

How many people who voted for Obama the first time around will vote for him the second? And, why?
I plan to do so again.

One, I want divided government. Secondly, the GOP front runners right now ALL suck. Thirdly? The POTUS has very little actual power, UNLESS he has a super majority in Congress. We CANNOT ever let that happen again, no matter the party.

To me, that's just silly. I believe Americans need to realize that there are other choices besides the Republicans and Democrats for POTUS. Many did in 1992 with Ross Perot and 2000 with Ralph Nader, but we have to do better. Here's to hoping Americans wake up one day.

I can't vote in this poll because I wasn't stupid enough to vote for Obama the first time. DAMN YOU EDUCATION!!!

Ditto, although I'm quite happy that my education and good sense prevented me from being duped by The One and his Styrofoam Pillars.

I just wish there had been enough like us to avoid the Obamanation in the first place.

Did your education also teach you to understand the difference between number of unemployed and number of jobs available? Maybe you missed that day.

Depends on who is running against him. At this point, even the bimbo couldnt do worse.

I always wonder about people who say this. Not the part about Palin, but that you say this and yet you didn't have this reaction to Biden? :cuckoo:

Maybe because Biden is a mental giant compared with Palin?

I'd vote for him again, but not because he's doing an amazing job, just because he's black.

Ok, calm down now. Kidding aside. As of now I don't know of a better candidate, which is sad.

I can't vote in this poll because I wasn't stupid enough to vote for Obama the first time. DAMN YOU EDUCATION!!!

Ditto, although I'm quite happy that my education and good sense prevented me from being duped by The One and his Styrofoam Pillars.

I just wish there had been enough like us to avoid the Obamanation in the first place.

Did your education also teach you to understand the difference between number of unemployed and number of jobs available? Maybe you missed that day.

Oh, I didn't miss that day.

I also attended the days were we learned that massively increasing government spending in a recession retards economic growth, and increasing debt to 100%+ of GDP retards economic growth ... both of which in less jobs.

I also learned that inflation of food and energy prices is real inflation, although the government ignores these.

Oh, I didn't miss that day.

I also attended the days were we learned that massively increasing government spending in a recession retards economic growth, and increasing debt to 100%+ of GDP retards economic growth ... both of which in less jobs.

I also learned that inflation of food and energy prices is real inflation, although the government ignores these.

Good for you. But I wonder why that lesson didn't sink in. :confused:

I don't expect that you understand what these mean in the first place, bub.

Maybe because Biden is a mental giant compared with Palin?

Biden's not a mental giant compared to Pee Wee Herman

Forum List

Back