It's official, Isaac Herzog concedes defeat

No they are getting that money to buy weapons to kill innocent people by proxy for the likes of you

There are laws stopping NAZI RACISTS like you from spouting your hatred, and it is time they were enforced.

I can guess, and I bet you were really proud of yourselves, right up until some Marine came along and wiped the floor with you.

Uh, no, there really aren't in America. In America, we have something called the first amendment. We can say pretty much anything we want.

and Most Marines I know really have no more use for Zionists than I do. YOu guys make the mistake of thinking because you got our politicians wrapped around your little finger, the rank and file are totally cool with you.

We're not. America is finally getting wise. It's why we pulled out of Iraq and we didn't go to war with Syria when the Zionists said, "Jump".

No they are getting that money to buy weapons to kill innocent people by proxy for the likes of you

There are laws stopping NAZI RACISTS like you from spouting your hatred, and it is time they were enforced.

I can guess, and I bet you were really proud of yourselves, right up until some Marine came along and wiped the floor with you.

Uh, no, there really aren't in America. In America, we have something called the first amendment. We can say pretty much anything we want.

and Most Marines I know really have no more use for Zionists than I do. YOu guys make the mistake of thinking because you got our politicians wrapped around your little finger, the rank and file are totally cool with you.

We're not. America is finally getting wise. It's why we pulled out of Iraq and we didn't go to war with Syria when the Zionists said, "Jump".

I suggest you read the first amendment again and see that incitement is not allowed.

I suggest you read the first amendment again and see that incitement is not allowed.

Only people I see here who are like the Nazis are the Zionists...

Okay, here it is- the wording of the first Amendment.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]

So where's that part about how I don't have the right to offend Zionshits trying to run my country?

Only people I see here who are like the Nazis are the Zionists...

Okay, here it is- the wording of the first Amendment.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[1]

So where's that part about how I don't have the right to offend Zionshits trying to run my country?

Look at the governments guideline on what constitutes free speech. For example you cant shout "FIRE" in a packed theatre, or say "I HAVE A BOMB" on an aircraft. Common sense prevails when it comes to denigrating religions and races, and if your words cause offence in the opinion of anyone else then they are deemed to be outside the realms of free speech. Far too many American red necks and racists fall foul of this because they don't have the intelligence to see where they are breaking the law.
Your first amendment rights do not cover defamation, obscenity, sedition and state secrets So you can see your first amendment has had its powers eroded over time as more and more classes of subjects not part of the first amendment are tried in a court of law. So your words and actions fall into at least 3 categories of law not covered by the first amendment, and no lawyer would defend you on these if you were brought to court.

Just so you know congress have made plenty of laws regarding religion over the years, and has silenced traitors by putting them in prison for exercising free speech. And I believe the press has had its powers curtailed by threats of litigation that amount to closure of publishing houses due to costs involved in defending defamation cases.

Look at the governments guideline on what constitutes free speech. For example you cant shout "FIRE" in a packed theatre, or say "I HAVE A BOMB" on an aircraft. Common sense prevails when it comes to denigrating religions and races, and if your words cause offence in the opinion of anyone else then they are deemed to be outside the realms of free speech. Far too many American red necks and racists fall foul of this because they don't have the intelligence to see where they are breaking the law.

Again, I think you are kind of ignorant of American Law.

Yes, yelling "Fire" in a packed theatre is an immediate threat. Saying, "Hey, we shouldn't keep supporting Israel" really isn't. Oh, we might finally have a bout of good sense and stop pissing away money so llittle shits like you can play "God Loves Me", but frankly, that's so not our problem.

Your first amendment rights do not cover defamation, obscenity, sedition and state secrets So you can see your first amendment has had its powers eroded over time as more and more classes of subjects not part of the first amendment are tried in a court of law. So your words and actions fall into at least 3 categories of law not covered by the first amendment, and no lawyer would defend you on these if you were brought to court.

Actually, they entirely cover all those things. Back in the 1970's, we had a bunch of Nazis who INSISTED they had a right to march right through Jewish Skokie in full Nazi Regalia. The courts found they had the right to. Free speech and all that. Finally, they got a permit to walk through Marquette Park in Chicago, which is where they really wanted to march in the first place.

Sorry, if the Nazis can march, I can certainly criticize our retarded policy towards the Apartheid Zionist Entity.

Just so you know congress have made plenty of laws regarding religion over the years, and has silenced traitors by putting them in prison for exercising free speech. And I believe the press has had its powers curtailed by threats of litigation that amount to closure of publishing houses due to costs involved in defending defamation cases.

Uh, no, guy. In fact, if anyone is losing ground, it's religious idiots. Which is totally awesome.

And, yes, Publishing houses are closing, because paper technology is dead.

Again, I think you are kind of ignorant of American Law.

Yes, yelling "Fire" in a packed theatre is an immediate threat. Saying, "Hey, we shouldn't keep supporting Israel" really isn't. Oh, we might finally have a bout of good sense and stop pissing away money so llittle shits like you can play "God Loves Me", but frankly, that's so not our problem.

Actually, they entirely cover all those things. Back in the 1970's, we had a bunch of Nazis who INSISTED they had a right to march right through Jewish Skokie in full Nazi Regalia. The courts found they had the right to. Free speech and all that. Finally, they got a permit to walk through Marquette Park in Chicago, which is where they really wanted to march in the first place.

Sorry, if the Nazis can march, I can certainly criticize our retarded policy towards the Apartheid Zionist Entity.

Uh, no, guy. In fact, if anyone is losing ground, it's religious idiots. Which is totally awesome.

And, yes, Publishing houses are closing, because paper technology is dead.

Not quite what you are saying though is it, as that would be acceptable. But to LIE and TWIST words to RACIALLY and RELIGIOUSLY abuse the Jews is no covered by free speech.
Yes they did have that right, just as the Jews had the right to complain about the show of racism

Nope as I said as more and more cases are brought before the courts the first amendment is being eroded

Nope they are closing because they ant afford the court fees when they are sued for slander and libel

Not quite what you are saying though is it, as that would be acceptable. But to LIE and TWIST words to RACIALLY and RELIGIOUSLY abuse the Jews is no covered by free speech.
Yes they did have that right, just as the Jews had the right to complain about the show of racism

Uh, yeah, actually it's totally legal, and it's totally constitutional. This isn't your shitball Apartheid country where we run over peace activists with bulldozers...

Nope as I said as more and more cases are brought before the courts the first amendment is being eroded

No, it's really not. If anything it's being expanded.

Nope they are closing because they ant afford the court fees when they are sued for slander and libel

Actually, very few newspapers get sued for libel, unless they said something that was proven to be totally malicious. We have a whole press that's dedicated to dishing slanderous dirt on celebrities and politicans and not much of it is even true.

So Joe, I notice you keep calling Israel an apartheid state. What's interesting about that is you just found out 3 days that Arabs are in the government.
Then there's the fact that you have YET to answer my question: What apartheid laws are there in Israel ?

Uh, yeah, actually it's totally legal, and it's totally constitutional. This isn't your shitball Apartheid country where we run over peace activists with bulldozers...

Actually, very few newspapers get sued for libel, unless they said something that was proven to be totally malicious. We have a whole press that's dedicated to dishing slanderous dirt on celebrities and politicans and not much of it is even true.

"where we run over peace activists with bulldozers"

Spoken like a true propagandist !

Would you like to see what has happened to activists in the U.S sometimes you lying Nazi?

"where we run over peace activists with bulldozers"

Spoken like a true propagandist !

Would you like to see what has happened to activists in the U.S sometimes you lying Nazi?

Really, when?

What activists?

I can imagine the ZIonist pig who ran Rachel over saying, "OH SHIT, SHE'S BLONDE!!!"
So you whine over her death, then make a joke about it. That shows that you don't care about what happened to her, you only care about trashing Israel.

Now, about those apartheid laws.....what are they ?

My country is not Israel, are you a complete idiot that you cant figure that one out. I am not even Jewish, not even partly.

No it is being eroded while being made clearer what constitutes free speech.

You also have a lot of layers that make megabucks from such cases and are getting very rich in the process. Just look at the numbers of cases brought in recent years hat have failed on the first amendment defence.

So you whine over her death, then make a joke about it. That shows that you don't care about what happened to her, you only care about trashing Israel.

No, the joke is that if she were a brown person, no one would care. You Zionshits kill thousands of them. BUt man, you can imagine they pissed themselves when they found out she was blonde, pretty and American.

My country is not Israel, are you a complete idiot that you cant figure that one out. I am not even Jewish, not even partly.

You also have a lot of layers that make megabucks from such cases and are getting very rich in the process. Just look at the numbers of cases brought in recent years hat have failed on the first amendment defence.

Libel cases are actually very hard to win.

No, the joke is that if she were a brown person, no one would care. You Zionshits kill thousands of them. BUt man, you can imagine they pissed themselves when they found out she was blonde, pretty and American.

Not the question asked, do you have problems understanding English ?

Now what are those apartheid laws again ?

Libel cases are actually very hard to win.

NOPE they are very easy as the offending evidence is in print, and the authors name is appended to it. So the case is usually cut and dried.

She stood in front of a massive bulldozer that has chicken wire covering the wind shield.
Not to mention you can't prove that he did it on purpose.

So you going to keep ducking my question Nazi liar ???

She stood in front of a massive bulldozer that has chicken wire covering the wind shield.
Not to mention you can't prove that he did it on purpose.

So you going to keep ducking my question Nazi liar ???

Yes, I'm going to keep ignoring the question I've already answered a dozen times.

ZIONISM = APARTHEID

Deal with it.
No, you haven't. An apartheid state would have apartheid laws. The problem with you is that you believe anything you hear/read as long as it puts Israel in a bad light.

All you are doing is dancing around the question because you cannot admit you are wrong. Just like you were wrong about so many other things about Israel.

Forum List

Back