It's official, Isaac Herzog concedes defeat

No, you haven't. An apartheid state would have apartheid laws. The problem with you is that you believe anything you hear/read as long as it puts Israel in a bad light.

No, the problem is, nothing positive ever comes out of the zionist entity.

ZIONISM = APARTHEID
Your continuous use of bold and large font shows just how frustrated you are. Got your back to the wall ?

SO just to be sure Joe, in conclusion, Israel is an apartheid state, but does not have any apartheid laws?

"Nothing positive ever comes out of the Zionist entity"

Every time you post, you prove that you know nothing about Israel. You're full of shit, and you know it.

[
Your continuous use of bold and large font shows just how frustrated you are. Got your back to the wall ?

SO just to be sure Joe, in conclusion, Israel is an apartheid state, but does not have any apartheid laws?

Every time you post, you prove that you know nothing about Israel. You're full of shit, and you know it.

ZIONISM = APARTHEID

Any sensible questions?

Hahaha you can't even back up your own lies.

Well thanks for basically armitting that you cannot prove that Israel is an apartheid state.

Any sensible questions?

Hahaha you can't even back up your own lies.

Well thanks for basically armitting that you cannot prove that Israel is an apartheid state.

Any sensible questions?

Why should I prove what the WHOLE WORLD already knows?

You do get, outside Jesusland, most of the world hates Israel.
You do get that 'hate' and having 'negative views' is not the same thing?
You hate Israel because you are a hateful person, which you prove every time you post here.

[

ZIONISM = APARTHEID

Any sensible questions?

nothing sensible about your attitude or posts
anti-semitism is not sensible.
Hamas wants apartheid, not Israel
arab behavior towards Israel, jews, jewish businesses, companies that do business with Israel has been apartheid.
Arabs in Israel have more rights, better pay and a higher standard of living that their counterparts in the rest of the middle east. Women also have far more rights and freedoms in Israel that most of the other countries in the region.
Your misunderstanding or intentional slurs about apartheid is hateful.

bold large font is not going to make what you say correct

You do get that 'hate' and having 'negative views' is not the same thing?
You hate Israel because you are a hateful person, which you prove every time you post here.

I hate Israel becuase it is Religious Stupid at its very worst. Fuck everyone else, even my friends, I'm going to be an asshole because God Says So.

I don't get how you call Israel 'religious stupid' considering the countries that surround her.

I am convinced that your perception of Israel is light years away from reality

NOPE they are very easy as the offending evidence is in print, and the authors name is appended to it. So the case is usually cut and dried.

Actually, they are very rarely won. You really don't understand the law, do you?

Yes I do and if a libel has been made then the case is cut and dried once the printed copy is produced it is self evident. A libel is an untruth in print, and once the untruth is known the person making the libel has to prove that it is truthful. A slander is harder to prove as it is the spoken word and you need witnesses to prove the slander was made. That is where you could be getting confused

She stood in front of a massive bulldozer that has chicken wire covering the wind shield.
Not to mention you can't prove that he did it on purpose.

So you going to keep ducking my question Nazi liar ???

Yes, I'm going to keep ignoring the question I've already answered a dozen times.

ZIONISM = APARTHEID

Deal with it.

EVIDENCE from a non partisan source ?

[

ZIONISM = APARTHEID

Any sensible questions?

Yes HAVE YOU ANY PLAUSIBLE EVIDENCE FROM A NON PARTISAN SOURCE TO SUPPORT YOUR FALSE CLAIM ABOVE

The Palestinians are as much "Semites" as the Israelis. This is a fight between Semites. The ones from Europe are in the wrong.

Arabs in Israel have more rights, better pay and a higher standard of living that their counterparts in the rest of the middle east.

Blacks in South Africa had more rights and a better standard of living than most of the Black Run countries, but it was STILL Apartheid.

And so is Israel.

Zionism = Apartheid.

I don't get how you call Israel 'religious stupid' considering the countries that surround her.

Let's see now. Living in a place where everyone around you wants to kill you because some Bronze Age Book of superstitions tells you a magic SKy Fairy promised you that land.

Yes, that's religious stupid at it's very best.

Right after "We need to support the religious stupids so Jesus can come back". Which is what too many of my fellow Americans think.

Yes I do and if a libel has been made then the case is cut and dried once the printed copy is produced it is self evident. A libel is an untruth in print, and once the untruth is known the person making the libel has to prove that it is truthful. A slander is harder to prove as it is the spoken word and you need witnesses to prove the slander was made. That is where you could be getting confused

GUy, not confused at all. Libel suits are almost never filed and almost never won.

FIRST AMENDMENT

Deal with it.

Let's see now. Living in a place where everyone around you wants to kill you because some Bronze Age Book of superstitions tells you a magic SKy Fairy promised you that land.

Right after "We need to support the religious stupids so Jesus can come back". Which is what too many of my fellow Americans think.

Again, MOST Israelis are not religious, therefore do not abide by that.

The Palestinians are as much "Semites" as the Israelis. This is a fight between Semites. The ones from Europe are in the wrong.

Arabs in Israel have more rights, better pay and a higher standard of living that their counterparts in the rest of the middle east.

Blacks in South Africa had more rights and a better standard of living than most of the Black Run countries, but it was STILL Apartheid.

And so is Israel.

Zionism = Apartheid.

Nope not when International Law gives them the land.

Now they have worse pay and worse conditions and there is still apartheid.

LINK to prove your claim ?

Then the obvious answer is to use your superior weaponry to wipe out the bronze age people ( actually Iron age but with a stone age mentality) so they cant attack you any more. Only an idiot would give up and move away only to face the same thing again and again.

GUy, not confused at all. Libel suits are almost never filed and almost never won.

FIRST AMENDMENT

Deal with it.

Does not apply YOU DEAL WITH IT

Seems I know your laws better than you do

United States defamation law - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

The origins of the United States of America's defamation laws pre-date the American Revolution; one influential case in 1734 involved John Peter Zenger and established precedent that "The Truth" is an absolute defence against charges of libel

Defamation law in the United States is much less plaintiff-friendly than its counterparts in European and the Commonwealth countries due to the enforcement of the First Amendment. In the United States, a comprehensive discussion of what is and is not libel or slander is difficult, because the definition differs between different states, and under federal law. Some states codify what constitutes slander and libel together into the same set of laws. Criminal libel is rarely prosecuted but exists on the books in many states, and is constitutionally permitted in circumstances essentially identical to those where civil libels liability is constitutional. Defenses to libel that can result in dismissal before trial include the statement being one of opinion rather than fact or being "fair comment and criticism", though neither of these are imperatives on the U.S. constitution. Truth is an absolute defense against defamation in the United States,[1] meaning true statements cannot be defamatory

So unless you can prove your words you will lose the case and have to pay damages.

Nope not when International Law gives them the land.

Now they have worse pay and worse conditions and there is still apartheid.

LINK to prove your claim ?

APARTHEID. Deal with it.

ANd just because they got lease to the land when Europe as still a thing doesn't mean much today.

The only thing standing between Israel getting voted out of the UN is the US Veto. And keep pissing us off, and you won't have that much longer.

Forum List

Back