It's official, Isaac Herzog concedes defeat

You mean the UK were we pay a percentage of our wages into a government backed Insurance scheme and taxes to support a crippled health service that cant even provide beds for dying patients. They rely on Israeli pharmaceuticals and medical supplies because they are cheaper and better quality than those from Islamic nations.

I don't know who "they" are. In the US, all our overpriced Pharmacueticals come from the GOod Old US of A.

But for the UK- British people live longer than we do, they have a lower infant mortality rate. and yes, if you are dying, they don't continue to waste money extending your life another couple of days to make a quick profit.

And again you use the term out of context and in a racist manner.

And twice in one post you make a racist comment proving that you are a NAZI JEW HATER. You are not fit to lick the boots of any Jew alive or dead

Actually, I'm sick of my country licking Zionist boots, that's the problem.

The USA companies cant provide the goods at a price that is sustainable, which is why the EU countries are turning away from them and buying from Israel. The quality control is far superior, and the costs are much lower. They don't have to pay 3 times into a failing Medicaid system that gives to the illegal immigrants and drug runners. Nor do they pay protection money to politicians to get their drugs passed.
Ever thought that it is your lifestyle choice that is causing the early deaths from obesity and drug taking, but the British are dying from preventable diseases that could be treated cheaply and simply, not old people but people in their prime who are dying from Flu or Pneumonia because there are no beds available as they are all filled with immigrants demanding the best treatment for free.

You would rather lick islams boots right up until it kicked you to death.

And when they followed you what then. Move again and again and again until you get tired of moving and retaliate.

Or would you turn tail and keep running because you are a YELLOW BELLIED COWARD

Is there any evidence that the "Islamo-Nazis" whatever those are, would follow you to another country if you gave them theirs back?

Yep look at France, Belguim and the UK where they are attacking Jews and making them leave. They follow them into the areas of cities where they live and create no go areas. The rise of Racist Anti-Semitism in Europe is proportional to the rise in Islamic migration, some would say aggressive invasion

And again you make a NAZI RACIST remark, time for the mods to pull your plug

You don't want the Israelis to retaliate then stop attacking them, then you wont see 2,000 dead for nothing. Or 500,000 homeless and disease ridden.

Yet another NAZI RACIST OUTBURST and a BLOOD LIBEL just because you are consumed with Jew hatred

Guy, Zionist Entity is not a "racist remark". It's a pretty accurate description of what Israel is- an apartheid state for one religion.

It is when used in he context you used it.

By the way still waiting for one of you lunatic fringe neo Marxists to show how Israel is apartheid, and all you come up with is another nation

Ya , right. Even though 25% of ISraeli civilians are NOT Jewish and have the same rights as Jewish civilians. Even though many non Jews , including Arabs work in the government. Even though Non Jews who are ISraeli civilians can do what they want in Israel.

Except be part of the government. DId you miss the point when your boy Bibi said they were "voting in hoardes"?

So why did Obama get to be president then, it had nothing to do with his supporters voting in droves did it ?

Israeli arabs are part of government and Israeli arabs vote and serve in the military. They are every bit Israelis. They make up nearly a third of the Israeli population.
Palestinians don't vote in Israeli election. Why should they? That would be like mexicans being able to vote in US elections.

Then they need to get out of the West Bank and Gaza and let them have their own state. You guys can't keep having this both ways.

And commit suicide, sure.

And America needs to get out America and let the first nation people have their own state, or don't you see the parallel ?

Israel is a tiny tiny country, and the only Jewish one on the planet. They HAVE to keep a Jewish majority. There are plenty of countries with Christian majorities, Muslim majorities. There is a country with a Hindu Majority.
But how DARE the only Jewish country with a Jewish majority try to maintain it.

When they are maintaining it by denying other religions their rights, and STEALING THEIR LAND, then yeah, how dare they.

Oh, incidentally, there isn't a Sikh State, even though Sikhs are the world's fourth largest religion. The Sikhs have to make due being a minority within India and other countries. And you know what, mostly they do just fine.

There isn't a state for Jainism or Zoroastrianism, either. So what's this compelling reason for the Jews to have their own state built on stealing someone else's land and constantly stirring up wars?

You're clueless Joe. All you do is post jibberish and hateful crap about Israel. Up until today, you didn't even know that there were Arabs in the Israeli knesset.

Actually, i've known that for a long time. I just don't consider it relevent given they are not allowed to participate in ruling coalitions and only SOME Arabs are allowed to vote.

Again- Apartheid. Didn't work in South Africa, won't work in Palestine.

Do explain how you can steal something that is yours by law, and what rights have been violated by Israel ?

You do know that a treaty was signed in 1922 that passed into international law giving the Jews the land of Palestine by the legal owners. The only land stolen was Jewish owned land by the arab muslims, land that is equal to 10 times the area of Israel

So why cant those same arab groups be part of an American coalition, you do know what a coalition is and how it is formed I take it. You do know that the leaders of separate groups meet to negotiate terms and conditions with the ruling group in return for supporting them in office. So if an arab group says they are willing to be part of the coalition on the understanding that Israel disbands and leaves the M.E. they would not be courted by any of the other parties. A coalition is not a mixing of the top 2 parties as the second place party could get enough interest to get a ruling majority. But the arab groups could still hold sway in any vote and could in theory defeat the ruling coalition. Shows that you are a complete moron when it comes to democratic government.

And all Israeli citizens are allowed to vote, Palestinian citizens vote in their own elections, when their leaders decide to hold them.

So show a link that proves Israel is apartheid, and not some islamonazi propaganda about the west bank and gaza

Because they have the right to do whatever they want with their country.
And no, you didn't know that Arabs were in the Knesset liar.

ALL Arab citizens are allowed to vote. You see what I mean when I say you don't know what you're talking about?
Please show me with a link what apartheid laws are in Israel proper

NO, not all Arab citizens are allowed to vote. Just the ones who live within the pre-1967 borders.

Now, if Israel returns tothe pre-1967 borders, you might have a point.

Do explain how arabs are not part of the Knesset then, its like saying that no blacks are part of the American government making it Aparthied

Um. Yeah. There are no blacks in American government.

You know, except for this guy...

President_Barack_Obama.jpg

You do know that a treaty was signed in 1922 that passed into international law giving the Jews the land of Palestine by the legal owners. The only land stolen was Jewish owned land by the arab muslims, land that is equal to 10 times the area of Israel

The Palestinian People didn't sign that treaty. Therefore it's irrelevant...

Israel is an Apartheid State. Deal with it.

ALL Arab citizens are allowed to vote. You see what I mean when I say you don't know what you're talking about?

NO, not all Arab citizens are allowed to vote. Just the ones who live within the pre-1967 borders.

What ?? You're talking about Arabs in the West Bank ?? They are NOT citizens of Israel. In which country do non citizens have a right vote ???

EVERY single CITIZEN of Israel, not Palestine, can vote !

Stop lying.

So Israel is an apartheid state, yet you cannot come up with any apartheid laws in Israel. Interesting.

Do you have a link to the treaty setting out these alleged fantasy pre 67 borders, as I cant find one anywhere. So how can Israel return to a non existent border, or are you a magician and an conjure them up out of thin air.

Every Israeli citizen around the world has the right to vote in Israels elections. Non Israeli citizens don't have that right, and they vote in their own nations elections. In the case of the west bank those arab muslims are not Israeli citizens, and the land is not claimed by any nation. But is under the political control of the P.A. who have refused to hold an election since 2006. So if you have any problem with the arab muslims not being able to vote take it up with hamas who hold power in the occupied territory.

Do explain how arabs are not part of the Knesset then, its like saying that no blacks are part of the American government making it Aparthied

Um. Yeah. There are no blacks in American government.

You know, except for this guy...

President_Barack_Obama.jpg

Just as there are arabs in the Knesset then, or don't you see you have just painted yourself into a corner

Now how many arab muslims from the west bank are in his government ?

They did not have to as they did not exist until after that treaty was signed. The same treaty that gave the land of Jordan, Syria and Iraq to the arab muslims from Saudi Arabia to own. So shall we disband those countries as the Jews did not sign the treaty either making those nations also irrelevant ?

PROOF or retract

What ?? You're talking about Arabs in the West Bank ?? They are NOT citizens of Israel. In which country do non citizens have a right vote ???

If they aren't citizens of Israel, then why is Israel building settlements inthe West Bank?

Come on, you guys can't have htis both ways. Either the West Bank is Israel or it's Palestine, and if it's Palestine, you all need to give back the Wailing Wall.

They did not have to as they did not exist until after that treaty was signed. The same treaty that gave the land of Jordan, Syria and Iraq to the arab muslims from Saudi Arabia to own. So shall we disband those countries as the Jews did not sign the treaty either making those nations also irrelevant ?

We should have a vote as to what to call it. Everyone gets to vote if they didn't arrive in the last 70 years.

If they aren't citizens of Israel, then why is Israel building settlements inthe West Bank?

Come on, you guys can't have htis both ways. Either the West Bank is Israel or it's Palestine, and if it's Palestine, you all need to give back the Wailing Wall.

Because they own the land legally, and they have a treaty signed by the P.A. representative saying they can.

The west babnk is actually unclaimed land until the P.A. abide by their promises to negotiate a just peace and mutually agreed borders. The Wailing Wall is Jewish and not Islamic so it is the arab muslims that need to give it back. It has been in its current condition for nigh on 2000 years, 600 years before the muslims were invented

We should have a vote as to what to call it. Everyone gets to vote if they didn't arrive in the last 70 years.

How far back are you willing to go ? Anyway that is moot as very few people are alive that were alive in 1922. And how do you prove they were there in the first place. The fact remains the lands legal owners decreed that Palestine was to be for the National Home of the Jews, and there was no mention of the arab muslims having any part of it. The vote was already taken and just because the outcome is not to your liking does not mean the vote will be taken until you get a result.

The settlements are another issue. I'm talking about citizens of Israel and voting

Forum List

Back