It's official, God hates Pfizer

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A tornado just took out a bunch of their warehouses in NC.

:thewave:

Remember when a tornado leveled a small town in Oklahoma, killing over a dozen people.....and you didn't say "God hates rural Americans"??

Nobody died in this recent tornado at the Pfizer warehouses..does this mean God loves Pfizer more than rural Americans?

Can't wait for a massive EF-5 to clean out D.C.

The scary thing is that the country would simple go on without a hitch actually operating smoother for a change.
And who pays out Social Security benefits to disabled Americans and seniors?

It amazes me how much you folks love to hate a town while worshipping people who spend billions of dollars to be sent to that town and do nothing

I don't like Knoxville, Tn.....therefore I don't make 8273626 posts a day whining about it...

Remember when a tornado leveled a small town in Oklahoma, killing over a dozen people.....and you didn't say "God hates rural Americans"??

Nobody died in this recent tornado at the Pfizer warehouses..does this mean God loves Pfizer more than rural Americans?
The humor gene evades some people apparently.

They’d most likely take out the tornado
This just in, once the tornado entered the Covid vaccine plant it quickly died off.

Dr. Fauci quickly commented that this was just a coincidence as the vaccines would not have the same effect on every tornado.

:auiqs.jpg:

It's like 10,000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean.

DAMN! That's a pretty picture.

I heard they're busy trying to destroy all of the evidence of vaccinations.

The scary thing is that the country would simple go on without a hitch actually operating smoother for a change.
I agree. I've said it before, and I'll say until the day I die: The Federal Swamp is America's number 1 enemy.

God is gonna have to do better than that.

Pfizer earned more in 1 week during the pandemic shit than what those buildings would cost them to replace out of pocket.

That means nothing to them.

I heard they're busy trying to destroy all of the evidence of vaccinations.
A good wheeze --- Pfizer clearing the place but leaving all paper work and arranging for the fire etc .Quite possibly true . Good Nazis obey orders .

Forum List

Back