It's now official. Obama supports child rape

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obama is commander in chief and has to take responsibility for this though naturally he won't.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/w...-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=1

sep 20 2015 Rampant sexual abuse of children has long been a problem in Afghanistan, particularly among armed commanders who dominate much of the rural landscape and can bully the population. The practice is called bacha bazi, literally “boy play,” and American soldiers and Marines have been instructed not to intervene — in some cases, not even when their Afghan allies have abused boys on military bases, according to interviews and court records

The policy of instructing soldiers to ignore child sexual abuse by their Afghan allies is coming under new scrutiny, particularly as it emerges that service members like Captain Quinn have faced discipline, even career ruin, for disobeying it.

Obama’s response when asked what his definition of sin is: “Being out of alignment with my values.”
- Does that mean if the Muslim practice of having sex with little boys is ‘in alignment with his values’, that this act is NOT one of sin and is thus acceptable? (Remember, US troops are being told to ignore this overseas because ‘it is a different culture there'. So pedophilia is OK if it is part of someone’s culture?)

Obama is commander in chief and has to take responsibility for this though naturally he won't.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/w...-ignore-afghan-allies-abuse-of-boys.html?_r=1

sep 20 2015 Rampant sexual abuse of children has long been a problem in Afghanistan, particularly among armed commanders who dominate much of the rural landscape and can bully the population. The practice is called bacha bazi, literally “boy play,” and American soldiers and Marines have been instructed not to intervene — in some cases, not even when their Afghan allies have abused boys on military bases, according to interviews and court records

The policy of instructing soldiers to ignore child sexual abuse by their Afghan allies is coming under new scrutiny, particularly as it emerges that service members like Captain Quinn have faced discipline, even career ruin, for disobeying it.

Obama introduced his daughters to a protector of pedophiles, the pope.

Probably one of the reasons he told the troops to overlook it was because there is not a Status of Forces Agreement with them that allows the troops to enforce law.

Do you know this wasn't also being done under bush?

Actually, I bothered to actually read the whole article and found out that I was right.

There are no agreements that allow U.S. troops to act when they see something like this going on, all they can do is report it to the Afghan authorities (who more than likely will do nothing).

The captain in question DID have to leave Afghanistan and later left the military, as well as a Sgt. 1st Class was forced to retire over an incident where they beat the stuffing out of an Afghan commander after hearing about how he had abused kids. And, good order and discipline in the military prohibits vigilantism.

The only exception where the troops are allowed to intervene is when rape is being used as a war crime.

See how much more sense it all makes when you read the whole article?

It's bad enough that the muslem homosexual pedophiles prey on little boys but our own Military personnel are disciplined for interfering. You can stop cruelty to a freaking animal but not a boy.

It's bad enough that the muslem homosexual pedophiles prey on little boys but our own Military personnel are disciplined for interfering. You can stop cruelty to a freaking animal but not a boy.

It isn't "interfering" when 2 of our soldiers take matters into their own hands and beat someone severely. That is called vigilantism, and it isn't allowed under the UCMJ.

Like it or not, we don't have a Status of Forces Agreement that allows our troops to enforce the law, the only time they can intervene is when rape is being used as a war crime.

Yeah...............there were things that I thought were pretty wrong when I was traveling in the ME, but, because it's their culture and nation, I had no right to say anything because I had to abide by the laws and customs of the land.

And let me tell you...............there are MANY things that we do as Americans day to day that can be offensive in public in the ME.

Actually, I bothered to actually read the whole article and found out that I was right.

There are no agreements that allow U.S. troops to act when they see something like this going on, all they can do is report it to the Afghan authorities (who more than likely will do nothing).

The captain in question DID have to leave Afghanistan and later left the military, as well as a Sgt. 1st Class was forced to retire over an incident where they beat the stuffing out of an Afghan commander after hearing about how he had abused kids. And, good order and discipline in the military prohibits vigilantism.

The only exception where the troops are allowed to intervene is when rape is being used as a war crime.

Thanks for ruining a perfectly good Fauxrageous rant.............Impeach that Muslim anyway!

Unbelievable.

Young men on college campuses are expelled without due process if some drunk girls later regrets having consensual sex....

but, our Armed Services Personnel who witness Real Rapes and Child Abuse are just supposed to play Officer Barbrady.

Nice Transformation you Progs have managed...right into the gutter.

Unbelievable.

Young men on college campuses are expelled without due process if some drunk girls later regrets having consensual sex....

but, our Armed Services Personnel who witness Real Rapes and Child Abuse are just supposed to play Officer Barbrady.

The troops are over there for military purposes, NOT for police purposes.

But...............go ahead and keep bitching.

Unbelievable.

The troops are over there for military purposes, NOT for police purposes.

But...............go ahead and keep bitching.

Any country which tells its soldiers to ignore a supposed ally raping a child has totally lost its way.

Any human being who feels this way is similarly lost.

Obama introduced his daughters to a protector of pedophiles, the pope.
Fascinating.

It isn't "interfering" when 2 of our soldiers take matters into their own hands and beat someone severely. That is called vigilantism, and it isn't allowed under the UCMJ.

Like it or not, we don't have a Status of Forces Agreement that allows our troops to enforce the law, the only time they can intervene is when rape is being used as a war crime.

Yeah...............there were things that I thought were pretty wrong when I was traveling in the ME, but, because it's their culture and nation, I had no right to say anything because I had to abide by the laws and customs of the land.

And let me tell you...............there are MANY things that we do as Americans day to day that can be offensive in public in the ME.

Unbelievable.

“…the world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it.”—Albert Einstein​

What would Einstein think of how the world has become, where, when one observes a great evil taking place, and acts to put a stop to it, one will be punished for so doing?

But then, under the society we now have, under the administration we now have, raping little boys is apparently not seen as being as great an evil as being “homophobic” and “pedophobic”.

This is where modern wrong-wing LGBpbWTF “morality” is leading us.

All part of the liberal war on children. They got abortion legalized and now want to legalize child rape.

Shooter.

Who wants to legalize child rape?

So far all you have posted is an article that points out a deplorable practice that apparently predates the United States- that we are not stopping- just as we are not stopping female circumcision and many other deplorable practices around the world.

So tell me- who do you imagine in that tiny bigoted head- wants to legalize child rape?

Forum List

Back