It's now been confirmed the gun that started the Kansas City Superbowl shooting was stolen

I wonder why are there so so so many stolen and illegal guns out there for thugs and criminals to get?

Who are the guns stolen from, and how...?

Is there something we can do to tighten that up...like a task force dedicated to address whatever is causing it? If there isn't one already?
Yea, it’s called lock up dangerous thugs who steal things.

But of course guess who always fights that? Democrats.

In NY, the shooters might get a walk on the assaults and the death. But, man! That gun charge and possession of stolen property charge would be more spectacular than another Democrap criminal case against Trump.

Neither are true.
Opinions by their nature cannot be true or false.
The difference between my opinions and yours are that mine come backed by facts.
Yours come backed by farts, e.g. nothing but smelly hot air.

Opinions by their nature cannot be true or false.
The difference between my opinions and yours are that mine come backed by facts.
Yours come backed by farts, e.g. nothing but smelly hot air.

I used your own link to prove what you said wasn't true.

I used your own link to prove what you said wasn't true.
Mommy convicted of Manslaughter because she provided a firearm to her son for killing people.
Daddy charged with manslaughter because he provided a firearm to his son for the purpose of killing people.
Sonny in prison for killing people with gun provided by Mommy and Daddy.

Now mayne you think they're innocent but the law says they're guilty and they're guilty because they provided a firearm to an underage person without proper supervision. A CRIME IN MICHIGAN...But apparently a PTA award where you reside.

Mommy convicted of Manslaughter because she provided a firearm to her son for killing people.
Daddy charged with manslaughter because he provided a firearm to his son for the purpose of killing people.
Sonny in prison for killing people with gun provided by Mommy and Daddy.

Now mayne you think they're innocent but the law says they're guilty and they're guilty because they provided a firearm to an underage person without proper supervision. A CRIME IN MICHIGAN...But apparently a PTA award where you reside.

I'm not arguing whether they were convicted or not, nice try though.

O.J. was not convicted. Do you think it's true that he was innocent?

I'm not arguing whether they were convicted or not, nice try though.

O.J. was not convicted. Do you think it's true that he was innocent?
They were convicted for providing a firearm to an unsupervised minor.
Illegal in Michigan

Based on the evidence presented I would have voted not guilty.
LAPD being so desperate for a conviction they F&cked the evidence.
Some presented as clearly falsified
Some untrusted because of LAPD activities

When that tainted evidence is excluded there was not enough evidence remaining to convict.
But, he, in my opinion, did in fact kill his wife and Goldman. Of that, I have no doubt.

Any other irrelevances you'd care to drag in?

They were convicted for providing a firearm to an unsupervised minor.
Illegal in Michigan

I agree it was illegal for the teen to carry the gun to school.

Not illegal for them to buy him a gun though, it was illegal for him to leave the house with a gun unsupervised.

Based on the evidence presented I would have voted not guilty.
LAPD being so desperate for a conviction they F&cked the evidence.
Some presented as clearly falsified
Some untrusted because of LAPD activities

When that tainted evidence is excluded there was not enough evidence remaining to convict.
But, he, in my opinion, did in fact kill his wife and Goldman. Of that, I have no doubt.

Any other irrelevances you'd care to drag in?

Very relevant to how you're trying to present the school shooting as fact because they were convicted.

When you know for a fact that juries get things wrong on occasion.

Clearly congress needs to take action. Since stealing a gun is already illegal, and shooting someone is already illegal, we obviously don't have the right law in place to prevent criminals from doing this. We need a new law that makes stealing a gun and shooting someone with that gun a super-duper offense. That's how you prevent crimes.

Tougher and unenforceable laws might have helped these 2 innocent macho men, and then they wouldn't have been victims. The one that was holding the gun when it killed the woman and wounded several others wouldn't be going through this troubling period in his life. His mother started a gofund me for him to ease his victimhood. He will have to remember that tragic moment when he was holding that pistol and it emptied it's magazine as he watched in horror. No 360 month old child should have to go through that. Family of Kansas City shooting suspect Lyndell Mays posts GoFundMe to get him through ‘tragic time’

I wonder why are there so so so many stolen and illegal guns out there for thugs and criminals to get?

Who are the guns stolen from, and how...?

Is there something we can do to tighten that up...like a task force dedicated to address whatever is causing it? If there isn't one already?

Thieves are causing it. Just how dumb are you that this isn't obvious to you?

Maybe we should have a law against stealing? :dance:

Forum List

Back