"It's not theirs, Its mine"

Did you send the bank a sworn to be true, financial statement of your assessed value based on your improvements to your property and the likes?
/---/ Actually, I did, when I sold my house on Long Island in 2021. And each time during the years that I applied for home equity loans. I had overestimated the value several times due to the improvements and comps in our neighborhood. But, the banks did their own assessment and came in at a different value.
And I was never indicted, convicted or spent one mine in jail.
Of course, I wasn't running for office against a brain-addled democRAT at the time, so the Libtards had no reason to target and persecute me.

Last edited:
Oh what’s it about!??
/---/ Trump's response. Thank God for Truth and X, or we'd never see this:
Truth Social: In addition to the fact that my Net Worth is much greater than the number shown in the Financial Statements, there is a POWERFUL Disclaimer Clause (some call it a “non-reliance clause,” others a “buyer beware clause”), BOLDLY STATED on pages 1 & 2, explaining that there should be no reliance placed on these Financial Statements, but instead everyone should do their own independent research, analysis, and due diligence. This was fully accepted & acknowledged by the banks, but it didn’t matter because all loans were good, & there were no defaults or problems of any kind. The banks were represented by highly sophisticated attorneys, were paid full interest, & made money. There were no defaults or any other problems. This is a lawsuit that should never have been brought. It is a POLITICALLY MOTIVATED WITCH HUNT by a Racist Attorney General, and a Deranged, Trump Hating Judge. It is ELECTION INTERFERENCE at a level never seen before. No wonder people and companies are fleeing New York!

/---/ Actually, I did, when I sold my house on Long Island in 2021. And each time during the years that I applied for home equity loans. I had overestimated the value several times due to the improvements and comps in our neighborhood. But, the banks did their own assessment and came in at a different value.
And I was never indicted, convicted or spent one mine in jail.
Of course, I wasn't running for office against a brain-addled democRAT at the time, so the Libtards had no reason to target and persecute me.
Do you believe Mara Lago's tax assessment at 18 million was accurate? Why did y'all start a thread claiming the judge determined Mara Lago was only worth 18 million and claim she was basically an idiot to do such? But now that Trump made the claim to the assesor, it is now acceptable?

Do you believe Mara Lago's tax assessment at 18 million was accurate? Why did y'all start a thread claiming the judge determined Mara Lago was only worth 18 million and claim she was basically an idiot to do such? But now that Trump made the claim to the assesor, it is now acceptable?
/----/ Don't know - don't care. It's a moot point. Once again, because the big words due diligence may confuse you.
there is a POWERFUL Disclaimer Clause (some call it a “non-reliance clause,” others a “buyer beware clause”), BOLDLY STATED on pages 1 & 2, explaining that there should be no reliance placed on these Financial Statements, but instead everyone should do their own independent research, analysis, and due diligence.

due diligence

noun​

1. A legally binding process during which a potential buyer evaluates the assets and liabilities of a company

Isn't there a property appraisal Department that assesses the value of the property? What difference does it make if I make up a figure for other reasons? I'm paying my taxes against the assessed value. This really seems quite ignorant and stupid? hmmmmmmm, is the judge jealous? What difference does it make?

What does the property management department assess his property worth for his taxes? That's who assesses value and sets the tax due.

A New York judge’s Tuesday ruling valuing Donald Trump’s sprawling, headline-making Florida estate at $18 million has left industry experts perplexed.
In his verdict, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron delivered a bombshell ruling that the former president committed fraud by inflating the value of his wealth, with details including the monetary value associated with Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach.
This decision, which came down without a jury, has sent shockwaves through political — and real estate — circles, especially that $18 million base value for the property.
One prominent Palm Beach real estate broker, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told The Post, “It’s utterly delusional to think that property is only worth $18 million.”
The insider added, “If that property were on the market today, I would list it at around $300 million, minimum … at least. He also has the separate golf course minutes away.

To put it in perspective, a 2-acre wooded lot at 1980 S. Ocean Blvd., just 5 minutes from Mar-a-Lago, is currently listed for $150 million.

Mar-a-Lago, situated at 1100 S. Ocean Blvd., dwarfs this lot tenfold and operates as a commercial business with around 500 members as part of the golf club.
The Mar-A-Lago Membership Costs $200,000 and will go through a committee

FACTS... not guesses...

Remember appraised property tax values are almost ALWAYS less than what the market value is!

To put it in perspective, a 2-acre wooded lot at 1980 S. Ocean Blvd., just 5 minutes from Mar-a-Lago, is currently listed for $150 million.

Mar-a-Lago, situated at 1100 S. Ocean Blvd., dwarfs this lot tenfold and operates as a commercial business with around 500 members as part of the golf club.
The Mar-A-Lago Membership Costs $200,000 and will go through a committee

FACTS... not guesses...

Remember appraised property tax values are almost ALWAYS less than what the market value is!
Because the lot is listed for that does not mean that's what it's really worth. It will be worth what someone pays for it. And that judge didn't just conjure that number. That is the official assessed value.

Because the lot is listed for that does not mean that's what it's really worth. It will be worth what someone pays for it. And that judge didn't just conjure that number. That is the official assessed value.
FACTS NOT GUESSES!!!

No it was an assessed tax value.
Assessed value is used mostly for property tax purposes. A lower assessment means a lower tax bill. Home buyers and sellers, on the other hand, look more to marketplace value than at property tax data.

The only number that matters is the price a buyer and a seller agree on.

Market VALUED!!!
Real estate experts outside of Palm Beach guessed that the place was worth more than $200 million. Brokers on the island thought it could be worth far more, with the most aggressive estimate coming in at $725 million. When Forbes last valued the property in March, we went with a conservative $350 million. If Trump sold Mar-A-Lago for that amount, he’d reap a 35 times return on his original $10 million investment, making it one of the best deals of his career.

:lol: you go girl! I mean guy! Say and write whatever you want, that's not against the law.....

Inform yourself....just try it, for a change, to know what this suit and summary judgement is about!
what is it you think it's about?

it is? well post the assessment report that you used to confirm that.

How much did Trump purchase the property for?
Trump paid an estimated $10 million for it in 1985 and turned it into a moneymaking club, before a rising real estate market made it one of the most valuable homes in the world. Today, the crown jewel of Palm Beach is worth an estimated $350 million.

Trump paid an estimated $10 million for it in 1985 and turned it into a moneymaking club, before a rising real estate market made it one of the most valuable homes in the world. Today, the crown jewel of Palm Beach is worth an estimated $350 million.
Then who’s determining that value? It’s not trump

The market determines the value...
FACT:
A 2-acre plot of land filled with trees and situated 5 minutes away from Mar-a-Lago is on the market for $150 million. Zillow

Also nearby: a 2.3-acre plot of land at 1063/1071 N. Ocean Blvd., on the market for a sky-high $200 million.

Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate boasts a sprawling 20 acres.
Real estate insiders bewildered by judge’s $18M valuation of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago: ‘Would list at $300M’

So based on a 2 acre plot 5 minutes from Mar-a-largo was asking $150 million.
Mar-A-Largo at 20 acres would be worth @ $75 million/ acre... (see above..) $1,500,000,000

Trump i.e. the owner never made the claim to the "assesor"... The assessor makes the appraisal.

FACT:
"The assessed value of a home is a yearly estimation of your home’s worth, determined by your tax district’s municipal property assessor."

Finally, you ignored your little red dotted line for misspelling "assesor" shows how FACTS and plain
examples such as your ignoring the help means to me you are truly ignorant of how FACTS determine
actions! In this case the judge in the Trump case was ignorant about how real estate values are achieved and used by land owners. The appraised value AND I'M SHOUTING NOW... is done BY THE TAX PROPERTY ASSESSORS!!!... And the market value appraisal is done by the market! All Trump does is repeat the higher value when describing his assets value...which ALL investors/owners do when establishing their net worth! Do you comprehend that distinction???

In his verdict, Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron delivered a bombshell ruling that the former president committed fraud by inflating the value of his wealth, with details including the monetary value associated with Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach.

This decision, which came down without a jury, has sent shockwaves through political — and real estate — circles, especially that $18 million base value for the property.

One prominent Palm Beach real estate broker, speaking on the condition of anonymity, told The Post, “It’s utterly delusional to think that property is only worth $18 million.”

The insider added, “If that property were on the market today, I would list it at around $300 million, minimum … at least. He also has the separate golf course minutes away.”
(Judge Engoron, a Democrat..) cited a basic Palm Beach Assessor valuation that ranged from $18 million to $28 million between 2011 and 2021, with industry sources saying it fails to take into consideration the fair market value. This valuation is far from Trump’s 1985 purchase price of $10 million, $8 million less than what the judge declared it was worth today.

Forum List

Back