It's not over you whiney BITCHES! We shall fight on!!!!

China Joe Biden the finger rapist will forever be known as a resident of the white house due to election fraud...he is not nor will he ever be the president of the United States....

ChiComTrump did everything possible to have himself installed. But the People spoke.

Removing any expletives, they said: you are fired.

Trump won in a landslide...the election was rigged..
Joe Biden is your next president. Get used to it.
To borrow the dems phrase screeched for the past 4 years......
NOT MY PRESIDENT.
TRAITOR
Traitor?...for how she thinks???...spoken just like a Chinaman troll.....think as we say or you are a traitor....you are a CCP troll....bitch...you are the traitor...

China Joe Biden the finger rapist will forever be known as a resident of the white house due to election fraud...he is not nor will he ever be the president of the United States....

ChiComTrump did everything possible to have himself installed. But the People spoke.

You're nuts...I thought Trump was Russia Trump....how can he be both?...

Since when are incompetent dictator wannabe's limited to one authoritarian mentor? And when you're an over leveraged businessman, with a transactional style of governing, everything has a price, everything is for sale. Including this country.

“My feeling toward you is an incredibly warm one,” Trump said, standing beside Xi.

“As we said, there’s great chemistry, and I think we’re going to do tremendous things, both for China and the United States,” Trump said.

Yep. Traitor. Just like you pricks have been calling dems when they said trump was not their president. Your going to be hearing that a lot if you don’t accept the fact that Biden is your president.
Dems are traitors to the constitution and the bill of rights....and now they rigged an election for president...we have seen the dems steal house and senate seats...so we shouldn't be surprised....

Since when are incompetent dictator wannabe's limited to one authoritarian mentor? And when you're an over leveraged businessman, with a transactional style of governing, everything has a price, everything is for sale. Including this country.

“My feeling toward you is an incredibly warm one,” Trump said, standing beside Xi.

“As we said, there’s great chemistry, and I think we’re going to do tremendous things, both for China and the United States,” Trump said.
Are you sampling the sherry this morning?...

Are you sampling the sherry this morning?...

Nope. Just finishing up a late lunch of homemade salsa ham bean soup.

Yep. Traitor. Just like you pricks have been calling dems when they said trump was not their president. Your going to be hearing that a lot if you don’t accept the fact that Biden is your president.
Dems are traitors to the constitution and the bill of rights....and now they rigged an election for president...we have seen the dems steal house and senate seats...so we shouldn't be surprised....
How about you grow the fuck up and accept the fact the Joe Biden is your next president. There was no fraud, just a bunch of whiney bitches starting with trump. Deal with it.

How about you grow the fuck up and accept the fact the Joe Biden is your next president. There was no fraud, just a bunch of whiney bitches starting with trump. Deal with it.
He is not the president...Joe is not the legitimate president...not by a long shot....so you deal with that....

He is not the president...Joe is not the legitimate president...not by a long shot....so you deal with that....

Ya, he is...just like Trump was, just like Obama was, and so on.

He will never be my president...and thank you for ignoring the fact that you and your kind have said that about Trump for the past 4 years. Self projecting at its finest.

Ya, he is...just like Trump was, just like Obama was, and so on.
He will have the title, but to ME...he will never be president.

He will never be my president...and thank you for ignoring the fact that you and your kind have said that about Trump for the past 4 years.
I have NEVER said that. I, unlike you, accepted the results of the 2016 election.
I have no choice but to accept it if that is what happens. But like I said..to ME...he will NEVER be my president.

Forum List

Back