lol!!
trumpflag.png

750.jpg

0*_kt1WfYuOMeG1LjU.png

uk-48921243
Screenshot_2017_06_01_16.34.32.0.png

~S~

No doubt that had some sort of meaning in your defective mind.... :dunno:

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches. He’s completely embarrassing himself and our nation’s standing around the world but oh well. Just another day in the White House.

Why would anyone try to justify this toddler whining?

‘This is Trump unleashed’ — These charts show that the president is tweeting and speaking more than ever
And yet, I'm quite sure his CRC trumpanzees are proud of his behavior and want to be, and want their spawn to be just....like....their orange "Chosen One".

Can anyone tell me what other President by passed the media and told you what he was thinking? I find it refreshing to hear from the President himself without the media putting their spin on what he said by using specifically edited sound clips.

Can anyone tell me what other President by passed the media and told you what he was thinking? I find it refreshing to hear from the President himself without the media putting their spin on what he said by using specifically edited sound clips.

I find it most revealing of his character ~S~

It’s a new milestone for the whiniest of little bitches. He’s completely embarrassing himself and our nation’s standing around the world but oh well. Just another day in the White House.

‘This is Trump unleashed’ — These charts show that the president is tweeting and speaking more than ever

I'm not surprised, trump is totally coming unglued.

I can't wait to have a mature adult in our White House again.

YOU are the whiny bitch in this thread. You're just a sniveling cock gobbler.

2020_mockup_1024x1024_d8c816c4-a8d2-4e4b-9c8b-3864be0c599b_1024x1024@2x.jpg
Yes, your clinical, cult worship of this kiddo is noted.

That picture is amazing. Jelly?

Why do you not want to make America for Americans again?
I dot. I’m just smart enough to know this whiny moron has no idea how to do that.

Just like he had no idea how to win the election?

It's time to start listening, and stop whining. Trump has proved himself again and again, even against all odds.
Talking like a third grader in a speech is apparently the easiest way to become president.

No.

It's the easiest way to become a republican president.

Says the man with over 20 thousands posts on this site.
I’m not the president. Duh.

Says the man with over 20 thousands posts on this site.
I’m not the president. Duh.

How long does it take you, to make a standard post?

Freedom of speech is a bitch, ain't it?
lol!!
trumpflag.png

750.jpg

0*_kt1WfYuOMeG1LjU.png

uk-48921243
Screenshot_2017_06_01_16.34.32.0.png

~S~

No doubt that had some sort of meaning in your defective mind.... :dunno:
Well just the obvious really: Trump thinks freedom of speech should have limitations. The penalty of which should be jail time. He’s a fascist.
/——-/ You mean like Libs saying Climate Change Deniers should be thrown in jail? You mean like that? Bill Nye Says That We Should Throw "Climate Deniers" In Jail

Another TDS thread...
Right no one should criticize Trump. We should all just suck his dick like you do.
Why do you Leftists always project homosexuality? You hiding something Billy?

AND, they are so unaware that they don't even realize they are being homophobic when they do it.

But when your fellow Trump worshipers do it, that is not big deal at all...

Another TDS thread...
Right no one should criticize Trump. We should all just suck his dick like you do.

AND, they are so unaware that they don't even realize they are being homophobic when they do it.

You're missing the context.

For decades, liberals have been saying that anyone that opposed the gay activists was a closet case and/or that anyone that made a personal slur, based on an accusation of homosexual behavior, was being homophobic and often accused of being a closet case.

Thus it is hilarious that we now see the same people doing what they spend decades attacking others for.

AND sometimes even, you can catch them doing both at the same time, even.

As conservatives dont' have that history, no, it is not funny to catch them being completely lacking in self awareness.

Oh, and shove your "worship" shit, back up your ass.

Another TDS thread...

You're missing the context.

For decades, liberals have been saying that anyone that opposed the gay activists was a closet case and/or that anyone that made a personal slur, based on an accusation of homosexual behavior, was being homophobic and often accused of being a closet case.

Thus it is hilarious that we now see the same people doing what they spend decades attacking others for.

AND sometimes even, you can catch them doing both at the same time, even.

As conservatives dont' have that history, no, it is not funny to catch them being completely lacking in self awareness.

Oh, and shove your "worship" shit, back up your ass.

Damn, did you get dizzy with all that spinning?

That was something to behold.

Forum List

Back