It's not a white supremecist sign, fools.... It's American Sign Language for...

They aren't offended. They just are trying to shut down free speech. They don't want Americans communicating with each other and so they make up this shit so they can justify their attempts to shut us down. When they didn't want people talking and broadcasting their support of Trump and the first amendment, they told a bunch of mentally ill people that free speech is *racist* and must be stopped.

I think it's worse than that. Its not "just" that they want "hate speech" banned, they want /all/ speech that goes against their opinions/believes banned - they do not want an informed public forming their own opinions and making their own choices...

They aren't offended. They just are trying to shut down free speech. They don't want Americans communicating with each other and so they make up this shit so they can justify their attempts to shut us down. When they didn't want people talking and broadcasting their support of Trump and the first amendment, they told a bunch of mentally ill people that free speech is *racist* and must be stopped.

I think it's worse than that. Its not "just" that they want "hate speech" banned, they want /all/ speech that goes against their opinions/believes banned - they do not want an informed public forming their own opinions and making their own choices...
Exactly.

It's rightwing assholes using the white supremacist sign (WP - white power) to provoke discord and division.
Obama is a right wing asshole? Hes definitely provoking discord and division, but hes not right wing.

465692007-president-barack-obama-delivers-the-state-of-the-union.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.jpg

3cfc3a25d10028ea76ac1f95f7a26635.jpg

fm52d96921.jpg
6a00d83451b15969e2010535c7a132970c-pi

GettyImages-106971450-440x620.jpg
BN-XH471_3jSk6_OR_20180202131059.jpg

Now they are saying the thumbs up is racist. They say the thumb represents 1 and the 4 fingers represent 4 aka 14 words....LMAO...hilarious shit.

I think it's funny that law enforcement and coast guard ppl are flashing the ok sign to trigger leftist retards.....

You know they're laughing their asses off.

It's rightwing assholes using the white supremacist sign (WP - white power) to provoke discord and division.
No it's black supremacists using it to sign to others when it's time to loot and pillage.

But your still insane.
It's "you're" darlin.
Just trying to help
You actually take the time to address typos? You must have a very sad and boring life.
That's as intellectual as this old white fart forum can aspire to.
I try to help the 90 % here who have zero college
I could quote dims, hitlery and other extremely hilarious insults and add four letter words but UEFA is calling.

No it's black supremacists using it to sign to others when it's time to loot and pillage.

But your still insane.
It's "you're" darlin.
Just trying to help
You actually take the time to address typos? You must have a very sad and boring life.
That's as intellectual as this old white fart forum can aspire to.
I try to help the 90 % here who have zero college
I could quote dims, hitlery and other extremely hilarious insults and add four letter words but UEFA is calling.
Colleges are turning out retards that can't tell time, where did you graduate?

But your still insane.
It's "you're" darlin.
Just trying to help
He just learned to spell "you're". It is an exciting time for him.

Leftists are conflating the OK/3 sign with white power because the 3 sign is a sign that the Three Percenters flash..and the left has been trying to rope them in with white supremacists from the get go.
It isn't a white nationalist symbol. It's either an OK sign, or a three, for III%.

They call the three percenters nazis...then as a joke 4chan users start a hoax about the ok sign being a super secret white nationalist sign, then when they're exposed as idiots, they show cops or 3 percenters showing the sign and say "SEE IT"S RACIST".

Uh, no, it's not. It's still just a 3 or an OK sign, you amoeba.

Forum List

Back