It's not a white supremecist sign, fools.... It's American Sign Language for...

sign-language-insults-cut-13-5a3b68595654e__880.jpg

It's rightwing assholes using the white supremacist sign (WP - white power) to provoke discord and division.
I never heard of that being a WP thing.

We used to play the game of showing the same hand gesture below the belt in the military. If you got your buddy to look at it, you got to punch him. I’m guessing that’s what the guy in the coast guard or whatever on TV was doing.

It's rightwing assholes using the white supremacist sign (WP - white power) to provoke discord and division.
No it's black supremacists using it to sign to others when it's time to loot and pillage.

But your still insane.

I never heard of that being a WP thing.

We used to play the game of showing the same hand gesture below the belt in the military. If you got your buddy to look at it, you got to punch him. I’m guessing that’s what the guy in the coast guard or whatever on TV was doing.
Yup my kids did that too.

Held up the way Reagan has it in the p[ic, it means good luck.

With the fingers down I thought it meant F U.

Held up the way Reagan has it in the p[ic, it means good luck.

With the fingers down I thought it meant F U.

No you dumb hick, it's a super secret white supremacist message! thank goodness intelligent leftards have broken the code so we can be offended!

920x920.jpg

It's leftist dystopia, they /must/ find something to be offended by, and if that means changing the definition that the majority of the world goes by, then so be it. They'll lie until it's "true," at least in their little bubble(s). The rest of the world just sees their attempts to make others "racist" as pathetic, illogical, dishonest, and childish. ~shrug~

They aren't offended. They just are trying to shut down free speech. They don't want Americans communicating with each other and so they make up this shit so they can justify their attempts to shut us down. When they didn't want people talking and broadcasting their support of Trump and the first amendment, they told a bunch of mentally ill people that free speech is *racist* and must be stopped.

Forum List

Back