It's Mueller Time!

Time to bring Mueller back to investigate Ukrainegate!

Yeah, his last investigation went so great for you!
The last investigation did what it was supposed to do -- determine if trump conspired with Russia to interfere with the 2016 election.

And found none. Thanks for allowing me to point that out.

Funny how herr mewler neglected to look into the conspiracy between the shrilary campaign and the Ukraine though.

Huh. I wonder why?:eusa_think:
Because it is legal.

You know that would put Biden square in the cross hairs, right? All of a sudden, his operating not only in Ukraine, but in China would be fair game and in the news all through the campaign, something I really don't think you want.

You know that would put Biden square in the cross hairs, right? All of a sudden, his operating not only in Ukraine, but in China would be fair game and in the news all through the campaign, something I really don't think you want.
I'll take that. Take out Biden AND trump.

A two-fer.

if Carter Page and Manafort had joined the Muslim Brotherhood, or took bribes from the Kremlin (as Horny Bill and Crooked Hillary did), the NYT would be ok with it!

The last investigation did what it was supposed to do -- determine if trump conspired with Russia to interfere with the 2016 election.

Funny how herr mewler neglected to look into the conspiracy between the shrilary campaign and the Ukraine though.

Because it is legal.

Actually, what they did, was not.

A two-fer.

How about ALL of the corruption on both sides. Would take out 90% of the politicians, but I am ok with that too.

What say you?

Because it is legal.

How so?

Because it is legal.

How so?

They paid multiple foreign agents to affect an American election.

So long as you don't pay money for anything you are clear. But the second you give money to someone, like the 9 million given to British spy Steele, you have broken the law.

A two-fer.

How about ALL of the corruption on both sides. Would take out 90% of the politicians, but I am ok with that too.

What say you?
Sounds too anarchistic. Count me out. Someone needs to run the country.

Because it is legal.

How so?

So long as you don't pay money for anything you are clear. But the second you give money to someone, like the 9 million given to British spy Steele, you have broken the law.
WTF are you talking about? Steele was paid $168,000, not $9 million. And he was hired by Fusion GPS, who was legally allowed to pay for his services.

A two-fer.

What say you?

Oh? So you are okay with institutionalized corruption so long as it is your side doing it. Thanks for making that clear. You are hereby dismissed as a partisan whore.

Because it is legal.

How so?

WTF are you talking about? Steele was paid $168,000, not $9 million. And he was hired by Fusion GPS, who were legally allowed to pay for his services.

Who were employed by the DNC and the shrilary. Don't play dumb.

Because it is legal.

How so?

WTF are you talking about? Steele was paid $168,000, not $9 million. And he was hired by Fusion GPS, who were legally allowed to pay for his services.

No one challenges that. Weather or not it is a good thing or a good optics, it is still totally legal as far as I know.

You can make a solid case that the laws are asinine as they do actually allow foreign influence to be requested from campaigns as long as they are through a proxy but that is the way it works as far as I can tell.

How so?

No one challenges that. Weather or not it is a good thing or a good optics, it is still totally legal as far as I know.

You can make a solid case that the laws are asinine as they do actually allow foreign influence to be requested from campaigns as long as they are through a proxy but that is the way it works as far as I can tell.

Nope. And it says a lot that the hilary campaign used cutouts to pay the foreign agents. If it were legal why use a law firm, to pay GPS, who then paid steele. Seems like a lot of effort to hide something if it is legal. Don't you think?

Because it is legal.

How so?

WTF are you talking about? Steele was paid $168,000, not $9 million. And he was hired by Fusion GPS, who was legally allowed to pay for his services.

Ummmm, no...

"I watched in the last campaign the Democrat presidential campaign spend $6 million to a foreign entity to travel the world to try to find something when they could not find it, they made false accusations, salacious accusations at that," McCarthy said at a press conference on Thursday. "Drove this country into a special counsel lasting more than 22 months. Using this false information, sending it to the FBI that went and got a FISA court. Then to spy upon Americans and took us through something we should never have to live again.

Kevin McCarthy fires back at Pelosi: Clinton campaign paid for Steele dossier

How so?

these mopes have been trying to put someone in prison for decades. Everything a dem does is illegal in their tiny little mind,

of course every RW's thats IN PRISON isnt guilty - a witch hunt or some bullshit like that.

what a yawner ------

A two-fer.

What say you?

Oh? So you are okay with institutionalized corruption so long as it is your side doing it. Thanks for making that clear. You are hereby dismissed as a partisan whore.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I said nothing about corruption and I certainly don't accept your imaginary figures that 90% of politicians are corrupt. Even worse for your delusions, I never said keep corrupt Democrats but get rid of corrupt Republicans.

Lay off the smack.

Forum List

Back