It's long overdue

As much as I'd like to see that whacko gone... I just can't see any kind of military operation going forward without the support and involvement of those 3 countries. They are the ones that are going to suffer the brunt of the fallout. If we moved on our own to take out KimmyBoy then we are risking possible WW3 depending on how China reacts. You agree?

Make no mistake, China does not disapprove of North Korea's actions. If they did, do you REALLY think China would have allowed NK to develop nuclear weapons on it's doorstep? North Korea acts as a constant prod to America and a strategic test of our will and determination. They get strategic information from every American reaction.

China will ACT as though they disapprove but they know that North Korea is a good buffer for the Communist borders and a powerful Chinese ally should China ever have a conflict with India.

China, Russia, North Korea and Iran......all go hand in hand

As much as I'd like to see that whacko gone... I just can't see any kind of military operation going forward without the support and involvement of those 3 countries. They are the ones that are going to suffer the brunt of the fallout. If we moved on our own to take out KimmyBoy then we are risking possible WW3 depending on how China reacts. You agree?

Make no mistake, China does not disapprove of North Korea's actions. If they did, do you REALLY think China would have allowed NK to develop nuclear weapons on it's doorstep? North Korea acts as a constant prod to America and a strategic test of our will and determination. They get strategic information from every American reaction.

China will ACT as though they disapprove but they know that North Korea is a good buffer for the Communist borders and a powerful Chinese ally should China ever have a conflict with India.

China, Russia, North Korea and Iran......all go hand in hand
I won't argue with that... so let's say we take out Kim without coordinating with China. What kind of reaction do you think we get?

I have to admit... I knew Trump was going to want to get at least one war going to appease his frothing base, but NK was 4th on my list of most likely places. :dunno:
Actually, N. Korea when it happens, will always be historically tied to Clinton. Nice try though.

I don't think China would react that way, but there is no doubt that it is a possibility. China seems more aligned with us at this point (if for no other reason, because of our economic ties) than North Korea. But like you - I would much prefer to have China onboard.

I have to admit... I knew Trump was going to want to get at least one war going to appease his frothing base, but NK was 4th on my list of most likely places. :dunno:
On the upside though - that's 4 less wars than Barack Insane Obama got the U.S. into to appease his frothing, idiotic base.

That would be four fewer, English major.

This maniac and his family need to be taken out - just like Saddam Hussein and his family. There is no excuse for leaving them in power for as long as we have. This maniac continues to brutally torture the people of North Korea while threatening South Korea, the U.S., and the stability of the region.

Thankfully the marxist, pacifist Barack Insane Obama is gone and we have a real leader in the White House now.

US, allies prepared to use 'overwhelming force' in North Korea, general says

It's a testament to the abject self-absorbed arrogance of the OP that he thinks we are somehow an entity that "allows" other countries to exist. As if they're some kind of pet.

SMFH
Then why was the US in Germany and still there today!

Forum List

Back