It's long overdue

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
This maniac and his family need to be taken out - just like Saddam Hussein and his family. There is no excuse for leaving them in power for as long as we have. This maniac continues to brutally torture the people of North Korea while threatening South Korea, the U.S., and the stability of the region.

Thankfully the marxist, pacifist Barack Insane Obama is gone and we have a real leader in the White House now.

US, allies prepared to use 'overwhelming force' in North Korea, general says

Go for it, idiots.
maxresdefault.jpg

This maniac and his family need to be taken out - just like Saddam Hussein and his family. There is no excuse for leaving them in power for as long as we have. This maniac continues to brutally torture the people of North Korea while threatening South Korea, the U.S., and the stability of the region.

Thankfully the marxist, pacifist Barack Insane Obama is gone and we have a real leader in the White House now.

it's the same as iran, they can never use a nuke without being flashed out of existence.

oddly enough the little girl in the ad turned out to be debbie wasserman.

That would interfere with your Christian beliefs, so you are committing a mortal sin by advocating murder...Did you forget your Ten Commandments?

I have to admit... I knew Trump was going to want to get at least one war going to appease his frothing base, but NK was 4th on my list of most likely places. :dunno:

I have to admit... I knew Trump was going to want to get at least one war going to appease his frothing base, but NK was 4th on my list of most likely places. :dunno:
On the upside though - that's 4 less wars than Barack Insane Obama got the U.S. into to appease his frothing, idiotic base.

On the upside though - that's 4 less wars than Barack Insane Obama got the U.S. into to appease his frothing, idiotic base.

That would be four fewer, English major.

It's a testament to the abject self-absorbed arrogance of the OP that he thinks we are somehow an entity that "allows" other countries to exist. As if they're some kind of pet.

SMFH

While I agree that Obama should have pulled us completely out of the Middle East and made it impossible for us to go back, drone strikes and aiding our allies are not the same as the full on invasions you inbred cattle want to invilve us in.

no boots on the ground there....ever. Waste of time.
I would agree with that. We don't have to have "boots on the ground" in order to wipe out the North Korean government. We have plenty of long-range missile systems and drones that will do the job. Let South Korea be the one's to put "boots on the ground".

Oh, it's about to go down.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if it happens today.
It wouldn't surprise me if we take out the Fat Boy by sniper fire and then wait to see how the country reacts.

While I agree that Obama should have pulled us completely out of the Middle East and made it impossible for us to go back, drone strikes and aiding our allies are not the same as the full on invasions you inbred cattle want to invilve us in.
"Aiding our allies"? :uhh:

Leave it to an uninformed, brainwashed progressive to say something that absurd. Since when is the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, and Al Qaeda our "allies"? :uhh:

Muammar Gaddafi was our ally. After 9/11 he surrendered his entire nuclear arsenal to us and cooperated with us on everything. Barack Insane Obama overthrew him so that radical muslims could run the country. Likewise, Hosni Mubarak was our ally. Barack Insane Obama overthrew him as well so that the Muslim Brotherhood could run Egpt. ISIS is trying to overthrow al-Assad in Syria and Barack Insane Obama was helping them.

Leave it to an uninformed, brainwashed progressive to say something that absurd. Since when is the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, and Al Qaeda our "allies"? :uhh:

Muammar Gaddafi was our ally. After 9/11 he surrendered his entire nuclear arsenal to us and cooperated with us on everything. Barack Insane Obama overthrew him so that radical muslims could run the country. Likewise, Hosni Mubarak was our ally. Barack Insane Obama overthrew him as well so that the Muslim Brotherhood could run Egpt. ISIS is trying to overthrow al-Assad in Syria and Barack Insane Obama was helping them.
Okay. Good luck with your North Korea invasion you warmongering c*nt.

To be clear... Are you wanting to go to war with North Korea?

Gaddafi owed us a blood debt for Lockerby. We collected. Well done, President Obama. The people there have a chance to install a good government. What they do or fail to do is their problem. We have no interest in trying to create a nation for them.

To be clear... Are you wanting to go to war with North Korea?
No sir. I want Kim Jong-Un and all members of his inner circle exectued and the people of North Korea set free. If that requires war - so be it. If it can be done by special forces snipers or drones, even better.

Forum List

Back