It’s like America is suddenly run by a bunch of Marxist pigs...

Tax information is confidential, under federal law.

:rolleyes:

But corporate structures are not.

What "confidential" information did the administration tell to the press?
1. Try reading the article.

2. Try reading the thread, especially just two posts above yours.

:rolleyes:

I have now read the thread, apologies.

S-corps don't pay any corporate tax. That piece of information is NOT secret.

Koch is an S-corp. That isn't secret either

Therefore, Koch doesn't pay any corporate taxes. Not a secret.

bullshit. we endure China's exploitation because they have financed our deficits.

They are "paying us" to destroy our middle class so we do it because they are "paying us"?

Only the Middle Class isn't seeing the money.

Right wing rhetoric goes round and round. Round. Like a fruit cake. Only "nuttier".

101fruitcake.jpg
Pay attention, deanie-do.

K. Let's get your attention: I am one of those 6% of scientists who is a Republican.

Good, we have your attention. Now, forget about Obama; forget about Bush...just for the moment.

Do you think it is acceptable to have a government official use their access - access you or the press don't have because you are not government - to confidential information for a partisan purpose?

If you say you are a "scientist", then OK, who am I to say you aren't. Behe calls himself a scientist only he has "occult" beliefs. In fact, he said, "ON THE WITNESS STAND" that his beliefs are equal to "astrology", but if he insists he is a "scientist", then more power to him.

At least you admit that only 6% of scientists are Republican. But I can't imagine they would be very good. After all the damage Republicans did under Bush, who would want to belong to that party? AND they don't believe in "evolution" which is the foundation science of biology, botany and physiology.

It just seems to me that to call yourself a scientist, you would need "critical thinking" and "logic". But go ahead. Call yourself whatever you want.

The fact that S-corps don't pay ANY corporate income tax is NOT confidential. In fact, it's in the definition of an S-corp.

That's right. They pay on your personal income tax which can be far worse.

Forum List

Back