Republicans taking credit for Democratic successes

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rdean, Sep 21, 2010.

1. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,962
    http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...orker-booed-by-workers-at-gm.html#post2757535

Bob Corker was a perfect example. He wanted to introduce a bill to lower the wages of GM workers. When that failed, he wanted the company to go bankrupt and worked to deny them any help or support. Once the company started making money, he went to a rally and tried to take credit. Of course, he was soundly booed.

We have seen Republicans do that over and over again. At job fairs sponsored and paid for by stimulus money.

At ribbon cutting ceremonies, Bobby Jindal and others showing up to take credit for what they worked hard to stop from happening.

To me, taking credit for others work is disgraceful and shameful. At least those at GM called Senator Corker out for doing just that.

It won't be forgotten the next time he runs for office.

2. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    To me, misrepresenting the actions of one man to be representative of a large group is disgraceful and shameful. You're a pathetic partisan hack, rdrool.

3. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    How does this RINO keep a straight face? I am sure the Tea Baggers will get him soon enough...

4. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,962
    One man?

There have been many posts and videos of Republicans showing up at Jobs fairs. At ribbon cuttings. ON THIS VERY SITE!!!!

Do I have to go find links AGAIN?????

Why don't you people read this stuff the FIRST time?

Don't answer. I already know.

Because you don't want to know. You would rather believe the bullshit from the right.

Facts have a liberal bias. Must be scary to the right to live in the real world. To imagine one thing and live another. No wonder they are so frightened.

5. VaYank5150

VaYank5150 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,055
    My VERY favorite is Governor Piyush Jindal wanting to stand against taking Federal stimulus money based on principles, only to turn around and DAMN the Federal government for not spending enough to help clean up his shore line. What a dick!

6. California Girl

California Girl BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,965
    Please don't waste your time linking to shit for my sake. I make up my own mind, from my own research. I do not need to be spoon fed shit by partisans. Thanks. You go ahead and drink koolaid.

And, for the record... I am not 'you people', you fucking moron. I am an individvual - I know, it's difficult for lefties to grasp the concept of individual thought.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2010
  7. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +37,015
    Rdeanitis, an incurable neurological disorder that causes the patient to froth at the mouth at the mention of the word "Republican". It is estimated that the patient is lucid enough to carry on a normal conversation only 6% of the time

Rdeanitis, until there is a cure just keep mocking the victim because you can't let a disease like this go to waste

8. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,962
    Is your name in real life, "Eve White"?

9. Claudette

Claudette Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,683
    I'm still trying to figure out what Successess Ol'DEano is talking about??

The economy still sucks.

Joblessness is still at 9.6%.

We now have a massive HC bill thats going to cost us up the ass.

Ain't much of a success in my book and I sure as hell wouldn't be pointing those "Successess" out if I were a Dem running for re-election in Nov. Oh wait. I forgot. They ain't. LOL

10. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,962
    Seriously?

When Obama took office, the country was losing jobs at the rate of 750,000 A MONTH.

How many is it losing now? How about the private sector?

When Obama took office, the DOW was down to 6,000. Now, at this moment, it's at 10,817.76.

Dow Jones Industrial Average: INDEXDJX:.DJI quotes & news - Google Finance

When Obama took office, Health Care companies had just increased their rates by 29%, the CEO of Cigna made 73 million in one year (how many policies do you skim to get 73 million?).

"Pre-existing conditions" included "getting your tonsils removed, having a mammogram, asthma, allergies and a list of silliness that could get your insurance dropped if you got sick.

A trip to the emergency room costs over a grand if you are 40. And that's just being admitted. By going to a doctor instead, you save millions. And that's just one of the cost savings. The CBO says over 10 years we will save 150 billion.

I previously posted link to the entire 1,500 page bill. Did anyone bother to read it? Apparently not.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1