Its just not cricket old boy

What do you expect from lying right wingers? Without lies, they got nothin.
Actually we have the House, the Senate, the Oval Office, and the power. It's actually you leftards that got nuthin'. Except maybe a whole lotta butt hurt...

And yet, you're still losing.
Your party can't survive any more victories of this magnitude...
Dozens of psychiatry experts claim Trump has 'dangerous mental illness' at controversial conference
Dozens of psychiatry experts say Trump has 'dangerous mental illness'
Only a moron would put any creedence into a doctor's opinion, who hasn't personally examined the patient. He's your President today. He'll be your President tommorow. And no group of partisan quacks, no matter how great in number they may be, will change that. It's probably best if you start learning to cope with reality...

Yes, he is the president....for now. A disgusting unqualified president who is gaining more opposition by the day.

Far right leader shares fake video of 'Muslims celebrating terror'

Actually it is. Its film of Pakistan fans celebrating a win over Sri Lanka in 2009.

It isnt muslims celebrating the Paris atrocity last week.

Standard right wing evil.

It is not just the right wingers, even the so called main stream media does this sort of dishonest reporting. I recall a while back reading an article in one of the major news outlets on food shortages in India. The reporter it seemed could not find any picture to support his hype. I mean there are quite a few unflattering looking places in India but I guess that was not enough for him and he was looking to take snapshots of large gatherings of people looking for food handouts. So he posted a picture of people gathered in a temple. The priest was throwing petals of flowers and people were tripping over each other to get some of those blessed petals. All one had to do was look closely to figure out what that picture was all about. But I guess there are people out there who live in the world of stereotype and will believe anything as long as it fits the stereotype.

Last edited:

Actually it is. Its film of Pakistan fans celebrating a win over Sri Lanka in 2009.

It is not just the right wingers, even the so called main stream media does this sort of dishonest reporting. I recall a while back reading an article in one of the major news outlets on food shortages in India. The reporter it seemed could not find any picture to support his hype. I mean there are quite a few unflattering looking places in India but I guess that was not enough for him and he was looking to take snapshots of large gatherings of people looking for food handouts. So he posted a picture of people gathered in a temple. The priest was throwing petals of flowers and people were tripping over each other to get some of those blessed petals. All one had to do was look closely to figure out what that picture was all about. But I guess there are people out there who live in the world of stereotype and will believe anything as long as it fits the stereotype.
Having done a few tv interviews/reports over the years I have seen the editing that goes on. I take any recorded piece with a pinch of salt.
But this was slightly different.He wasnt editing anything. He was taking film of one thing and calling it something else.

Having done a few tv interviews/reports over the years I have seen the editing that goes on. I take any recorded piece with a pinch of salt.
But this was slightly different.He wasnt editing anything. He was taking film of one thing and calling it something else.

In my observation, anything coming out of major western news outlets need to be taken with a bucket of salt :)

In my observation, anything coming out of major western news outlets need to be taken with a bucket of salt :)

C7iSXdcU8AAT6I-.jpg:large

^^^Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood muslim.

Forum List

Back