Its July 1. Covid Virus will essentially be gone by the end of the month.

Many states are seeing a huge surge in cases of Covid-19. If you want to call full hospital beds "fake news", that is up to you.

But please don't pretend you are posting facts.
Fact is only about 50% of the beds are being used. Because the hospitals are only using enough nurses to monitor that many. They can call in more if needed. Don't let the facts get in the way of your lies.
Fact is only about 50% of the beds are being used. Because the hospitals are only using enough nurses to monitor that many. They can call in more if needed. Don't let the facts get in the way of your lies.
Derp...
Yes but of course as new cases rise, so will the number of hospitilizations.
Not necessarily. If mostly younger people get it then it will just burn itself out. Elderly should continue to isolate and protect themselves.

View attachment 357766
Not necessarily. If mostly younger people get it then it will just burn itself out. Elderly should continue to isolate and protect themselves
Sure....that's how we got to 50%. :cuckoo:

This is still the first wave, dope.
They're dead serious about this stuff.

I've never seen a group psychosis like this. At least, not in my lifetime.

And it's just not funny any more.
I must admit that it was certainly considerate of the virus to disappear for two weeks like it did to allow for the removal of any social distancing guidelines.

All that rioting, looting and vandalism simply wouldn't be possible without it!

Many states are seeing a huge surge in cases of Covid-19. If you want to call full hospital beds "fake news", that is up to you.

Derp...
Not necessarily. If mostly younger people get it then it will just burn itself out. Elderly should continue to isolate and protect themselves.

View attachment 357766
Not necessarily. If mostly younger people get it then it will just burn itself out. Elderly should continue to isolate and protect themselves
50% of what? I gave you the charts. People under 65 are barely impacted. Relax, snowflake.

Good point, but there is more to those numbers then full hospital beds. Wash your hands, don't touch your face be safe and above all, ignore them that are giving the advice. Do remember Faucci went on national TV and told us we don't need masks and now he is saying we will die if we don't.

Derp...

View attachment 357766
50% of what? I gave you the charts. People under 65 are barely impacted. Relax, snowflake.
you just don't understand, dude! Everyone's gonna die! Orange man bad! Everyone's gonna die!!

No, It's not funny at all. There is a significant portion of our population that simply cannot function competently in society any longer.
We've all been taught as toddlers to cover our mouths when we cough or sneeze and to wash our hands regularly. Suddenly, grown people cannot correlate those simple learned actions to their behavior during a pandemic. They actually believe it's fake. It is baffling to me.
Dead serious here - commit to listening to talk radio for a couple of weeks. Don't listen critically - listen like you're on board 100% with everything they say. At the end of that time, I'm guessing some of this stuff will make more sense to you.

Save this post if you hope to make a Heartland Deplorable look bad. It is a prediction.

Dr. Fauci is Full of Shit and the 2nd Wave Claims are Bullshit by the usual suspects in the Fake News whose obsession is to take down Don Trump.

______

"The COVID-19 virus is on its final legs..."

People with a decent attention span and the ability to comprehend---this excludes people educated in the public schools of rotting northern cities run by Democrats for half a century---will see that the Virus will be essentially gone by the end of July in this country.

It's just a matter of learning to ignore the subversive Democrats who would gladly ruin the economy of their own cities and states to take down Orange Man Bad. People driven to Mental Illness by Hate. SAD.
It will never be gone until the deep state stops spreading it

Derp...

View attachment 357766
Try reading before posting.
Obviously it's not all young people.
Magical thinking doesn't help.

Derp...

View attachment 357766
Like I said the elderly should continue to isolate while we younger people build up herd immunity. You elderly? Is that why you mad bro?

No, It's not funny at all. There is a significant portion of our population that simply cannot function competently in society any longer.
We've all been taught as toddlers to cover our mouths when we cough or sneeze and to wash our hands regularly. Suddenly, grown people cannot correlate those simple learned actions to their behavior during a pandemic. They actually believe it's fake. It is baffling to me.
Dead serious here - commit to listening to talk radio for a couple of weeks. Don't listen critically - listen like you're on board 100% with everything they say. At the end of that time, I'm guessing some of this stuff will make more sense to you.

What's the point of RW media politicizing this the way they do? The way Trump does?To what end?
It's obviously counterproductive to any efforts to create a lasting opening of commerce.

Derp...

View attachment 357766
Like I said the elderly should continue to isolate while we younger people build up herd immunity. You elderly? Is that why you mad bro?
________

I am old and have heart issues. So, I stay home. And my kids talk to me on the phone and send me phone videos of my Grandchildren.

But, my children want to get on with their lives and they want the Bolsheviks and TDS Cowards to let them do so.

It is a sad commentary. This would be handled differently IF it was not an election year, and thereby a chance to sabotage Don Trump's presidency.

______

Save this post if you hope to make a Heartland Deplorable look bad. It is a prediction.

Dr. Fauci is Full of Shit and the 2nd Wave Claims are Bullshit by the usual suspects in the Fake News whose obsession is to take down Don Trump.

______

People with a decent attention span and the ability to comprehend---this excludes people educated in the public schools of rotting northern cities run by Democrats for half a century---will see that the Virus will be essentially gone by the end of July in this country.

It's just a matter of learning to ignore the subversive Democrats who would gladly ruin the economy of their own cities and states to take down Orange Man Bad. People driven to Mental Illness by Hate. SAD.
Yup, just look at how the media is howling about Arizona. Yes, of course there is a spike and will be for a few weeks. Then, just like New York, it will drop off drastically.

The vast majority of people getting it are young, working class people, and they aren’t dying of it. Hospitalizations are way down compared to when this all started.

Derp...

View attachment 357766
________

I am old and have heart issues. So, I stay home. And my kids talk to me on the phone and send me phone videos of my Grandchildren.

But, my children want to get on with their lives and they want the Bolsheviks and TDS Cowards to let them do so.

It is a sad commentary. This would be handled differently IF it was not an election year, and thereby a chance to sabotage Don Trump's presidency.

______
My parents are elderly too. Well in their 70s so old....we do the same with them. Stay strong!

Listen to Mac, folks! He understands how this is the smartest virus EVER.

I mean, it knows enough to only infect people in small businesses and not Wal-Mart. It will get you if you are taking your kids to the park or going fishing, but you are perfectly safe if you are rioting and looting or laying side by side on a bridge to shut it down. It is so cagey that at first masks wouldn't do a thing to prevent it but now they do and so diabolical that all deaths are attributed to it.

Mac knows. Orange Man bad. Orange Man really really bad.

What's the point of RW media politicizing this the way they do? The way Trump does?To what end?
It's obviously counterproductive to any efforts to create a lasting opening of commerce.
Money. Ratings. Celebrity. I'll bet you that Rush Limbaugh himself never imagined that he'd one day look at the creation of an entire, isolated, closed circuit alternate news and information universe like this. What I wonder is whether he feels even the slightest bit of remorse.

Listen to Mac, folks! He understands how this is the smartest virus EVER.

I mean, it knows enough to only infect people in small businesses and not Wal-Mart. It will get you if you are taking your kids to the park or going fishing, but you are perfectly safe if you are rioting and looting or laying side by side on a bridge to shut it down. It is so cagey that at first masks wouldn't do a thing to prevent it but now they do and so diabolical that all deaths are attributed to it.

Mac knows. Orange Man bad. Orange Man really really bad.
:confused-84:

Derp...
Lol, but you were trying to say they were at max capacity. The truth is, this isn't as bad as the regular flu.

______

It's the only wave. It's permanent

Its July 1. Covid Virus will essentially be gone by the end of the month.

First it was only a Chinese probem - then it showed the disfunctional structures of Europe - never it was a problem in the USA - and when it came it was not a big problem - and when the very little unimportant problem grew a little more Trump wan his war against this virus. It ended with a ceasefire: Trump gave no money to the WHO any longer and ignored again the virus and the virus did what it always did do: it ignored Trump. Now he will punish the virus by not testing it any longer - and so this all will be over in some weeks. What a luck that in August will start the summer 2020, because this Kung-flu-virus is only active in the current winter now.

-----
Since 31 December 2019 and as of 01 July 2020, 10 446 353 cases of COVID-19 (in accordance with the applied case definitions and testing strategies in the affected countries) have been reported, including 511 037 deaths.
America: 5 327 057 cases; the five countries reporting most cases are United States (2 634 432), Brazil (1 402 041), Peru (285 213), Chile (279 393) and Mexico (226 089).
America: 252 485 deaths; the five countries reporting most deaths are United States (127 410), Brazil (59 594), Mexico (27 769), Peru (9 677) and Canada (8 591).
-----

Last edited:

Forum List

Back