It's Hard Work....Ahh..You Know, Hard.

dmp said:
Excellent.

I'd bet Money Darwins Friend is lying about his/her military service.

That would be a bad bet. If he IS lying, he's done his homework rather well. Trust me, he's been put through the ringer once or twice ..... ;)

Damn Gunny and his damn logic anyway. :happy2:

GunnyL said:
That would be a bad bet. If he IS lying, he's done his homework rather well. Trust me, he's been put through the ringer once or twice ..... ;)

I have no doubt the guy is a vet; I have no doubt he worked on aircraft. What I doubt is the length of service; I also doubt his age.

CSM said:
I have no doubt the guy is a vet; I have no doubt he worked on aircraft. What I doubt is the length of service; I also doubt his age.

He posted for about two years on a board I ran. I don't much agree with his politics, and we've been round-n-round more than a few times.

He posted for about two years on a board I used to run. Since I do not know him personally, I can't say with 100% assurance he is anything. Just that from my experience, he never gave me any real reason to doubt he is what he says.

That of course, is just my point of view based on my experience with him.

GunnyL said:
He posted for about two years on a board I ran. I don't much agree with his politics, and we've been round-n-round more than a few times.

He posted for about two years on a board I used to run. Since I do not know him personally, I can't say with 100% assurance he is anything. Just that from my experience, he never gave me any real reason to doubt he is what he says.

That of course, is just my point of view based on my experience with him.
Understood. I may be misjudging him. I doubt it though. If I am misjudging his age and length of service shame on me; there's just too many things that don't add up....too much green kool aid coming from that source. Unless of course he gets his jollies from trolling.

As fellow Shellbacks, GunnyL knows what he’s looking at - despite some raging battles over our quite differing perspectives. He’s mature that way.

;)

CSM said:
Understood. I may be misjudging him. I doubt it though. If I am misjudging his age and length of service shame on me; there's just too many things that don't add up....too much green kool aid coming from that source. Unless of course he gets his jollies from trolling.

Jackpot!

GunnyL said:
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

*SHOCK AND UTTER DISMAY!*

(damn Gunny and his honesty anyway) :eek:

Forum List

Back