It's happening Colorado public schools now requiring students to role play child sacrifice poems as

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
IT’S HAPPENING: Colorado Public Schools Now Requiring Students to Role-Play Child Sacrifice “Poems” as Part of Rape Training Indoctrination
The greatest challenge in covering the actual events taking place in our world today is that most people still don’t recognize the level of depravity, perversion and evil that has overtaken liberals and Democrats.

Oh the left love this many will flock from the nation to have this chance! The mental illness goes way beyond what most can ever imagine.

IT’S HAPPENING: Colorado Public Schools Now Requiring Students to Role-Play Child Sacrifice “Poems” as Part of Rape Training Indoctrination
The greatest challenge in covering the actual events taking place in our world today is that most people still don’t recognize the level of depravity, perversion and evil that has overtaken liberals and Democrats.

Oh the left love this many will flock from the nation to have this chance! The mental illness goes way beyond what most can ever imagine.
Incredible. HOW can this crap be ALLOWED in schools? Oh, that's right, nearly ALL schools are run by liberal lunatics. What a disgrace.

We used to read the original Mother Goose stories ... some of those are horrifying.

33492-alamy-bbnfgx.jpg

And which of us in high school wasn't subjected to Shirley Jackson's "The Lottery"?

Incredible. HOW can this crap be ALLOWED in schools? Oh, that's right, nearly ALL schools are run by liberal lunatics. What a disgrace.

Anything run by the government will be screwed up.

What they're teaching your kids:

From the “Howl” poem, here are some of the snippets citing Moloch:

Moloch! Children screaming under the stairways! …

Moloch who entered my soul early! Moloch in whom I am a consciousness without a body! Moloch who frightened me out of my natural ecstasy! Moloch whom I abandon! Wake up in Moloch! Light streaming out of the sky! …

Moloch! Moloch! Robot apartments! invisible suburbs! skeleton treasuries! blind capitals! demonic industries! spectral nations! invincible madhouses! granite cocks! monstrous bombs! They broke their backs lifting Moloch to Heaven! …

Note carefully that the so-called “poet” Ginsberg talks about Moloch the child sacrifice demon entering his soul. “Moloch in whom I am a consciousness without a body,” he writes. He describes this child sacrifice demon as “Light streaming out of the sky!”

The mental illness goes way beyond what most can ever imagine.

We've seen your mental illness, so I can imagine a lot.

make sure YOU go to one prick maybe you can learn a tactic u DON'T KNOW YET your mental illness SHINES THROUGH like a fkn strobe light u a.h. :ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

upload_2019-11-21_9-39-49.png

First Liberty Institute now representing Cason
The Texas law firm First Liberty Institute is representing Skylar Cason and has sent a demand letter to the Steamboat Springs school superintendent Brad Meeks. “Students should never feel shame and guilt as part of an assignment at school,” Jeremy Dys, First Liberty special counsel for litigation and communications, told Fox News (link above).

Meeks has issued an apology letter to parents, lamenting that fact that, “they were not given advance notice that would have allowed them to opt their child out of participating.”

Incredibly, Meeks did not say that the teacher did anything wrong or that children in his .......

THIS IS UR MENTAL ILLNESS WEAK ASS CYKA!

THEY ARE FIGHTING THE CASE IT'S SO FAKE A.H.

upload_2019-11-21_9-45-8.png

First Liberty Institute - First in the Fight for Your Religious Liberty

Moloch who entered my soul early! Moloch in whom I am a consciousness without a body! Moloch who frightened me out of my natural ecstasy! Moloch whom I abandon! Wake up in Moloch! Light streaming out of the sky! …

Moloch! Moloch! Robot apartments! invisible suburbs! skeleton treasuries! blind capitals! demonic industries! spectral nations! invincible madhouses! granite cocks! monstrous bombs! They broke their backs lifting Moloch to Heaven! …

Note carefully that the so-called “poet” Ginsberg talks about Moloch the child sacrifice demon entering his soul. “Moloch in whom I am a consciousness without a body,” he writes. He describes this child sacrifice demon as “Light streaming out of the sky!”

YEAH THE DUMB MOTHER FKR WANTS THIS TO BE TAUGHT: THE A.H WANTS HIS KID(S) TO LEARN HOW TI FIST BY AGE 5 THEN WRITE POEM LIKE THIS 16 YR OLD INDOCTRINATED IDIOTS WHO WILL BE A WHORE BY NNEXT YEAR IF NOT ALREADY AND WHY B.C. PUBLIC SCHOOLS TELL THEM TO WRITE POEMS ON ................

THIS -------> IT’S HAPPENING: Colorado Public Schools Now Requiring Students to Role-Play Child Sacrifice “Poems” as Part of Rape Training Indoctrination

Skylar is 16 years old and attends public school in Colorado. Her teacher required Skylar to role play sexually explicit rape and sodomy scenarios in front of the class, where she was required to read out vulgar lines from a poem known as “Howl,” which include explicit words and phrases like “c–t” and “granite c–k.”

and you noticed how i always have to put . MOTHER FKNN CHILD RAPE ARTICLES IN CONSPIRACYEEEEEEEEE CHILD SEX SLAVES.
VETERAN WHO RESCUE CHILDREN FROM SEX SLAVERY AND THESE GOOGLE ASS PAID C..... SHOVE INTO CONSPIRACY..

sry for caps not yelling at you just sick of the mental fkrs who make fun of this shit or deny it is happening when evidence is STARING RIGHT THE FK BACK AT THEM!!! grrrrr . lol

This needs a "thumbs down." You mock what you dont understand

What I’m wondering is, isn’t it kind of inappropriate for a mod to be constantly personally attacking members? He is a mod, isn’t he? Isn’t personally attacking people against the rules here? I guess he thinks the rules don’t apply to him?:dunno:

:2cents:

What I’m wondering is, isn’t it kind of inappropriate for a mod to be constantly personally attacking members? He is a mod, isn’t he? Isn’t personally attacking people against the rules here? I guess he thinks the rules don’t apply to him?:dunno:

Try writing another MOD and telling them about it and have that other MOD fend for the fkr constantly acting like the person being attacked is the bully. Typical fkn leftist shit though! LOL...........

the proof an attorney could pull from this fkn site on WHO calls WHO what first is SO fkn evident it' sickening... in the real world I'd win hands down........ proof couldn't be denied . All the eyes in the world who see this pos DAILY more than once attacking me and the worse I do call the prick a prick the c word etc. LOL............

Yes. Not one of his finer moments. Also, these are REAL CURRENT EVENTS

and you noticed how i always have to put . MOTHER FKNN CHILD RAPE ARTICLES IN CONSPIRACYEEEEEEEEE CHILD SEX SLAVES.
VETERAN WHO RESCUE CHILDREN FROM SEX SLAVERY AND THESE GOOGLE ASS PAID C..... SHOVE INTO CONSPIRACY..

sry for caps not yelling at you just sick of the mental fkrs who make fun of this shit or deny it is happening when evidence is STARING RIGHT THE FK BACK AT THEM!!! grrrrr . lol
If things were fair, all this Russian collusion and impeachment nonsense would be moved to the Conspiracy Forum where it belongs.

Forum List

Back