My privacy's being invaded female student says she's uncomfortable w/new unrestricted transgender

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A student at a high school in Illinois voiced her opposition to a new transgender policy that allows male students to change in the girls’ locker room.
“My privacy’s being invaded”: Female Student Says She’s “Uncomfortable” With New “Unrestricted” Transgender Locker Room Policy

Oh but nobody gives a dam until it's their kid oh well good luck undoing what you a.hole wanted you got it wait until you loons usher in PEDOS because the right wordage goes right the hell over your pea sized loons heads....

The freak plaintiff, who goes by the name “Nova Maday”, had this to say…

“This was isolating and drew attention to me that I didn’t want. The walk from the separate locker room to the gym class was humiliating and made me feel like the district did not acknowledge me as the girl I am.”

So, let me get this straight. They way for this degenerate to avoid drawing attention to himself, to avoid humiliation, and to be acknowledged as “the girl I am”, is to compel actual girls to undress and shower nude in front of him, as he undresses and exposes his male genitalia to them? Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back