It's good to be the tyrant

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
North Korea reportedly recruiting women to join pleasure squad for Kim Jong Un Fox News

The Telegraph reports that while most of the women were singers, dancers, or maids, those judged to be especially beautiful were made to be concubines to members of North Korea's elite power structure. According to the paper, many of the women were "retired" from the squads in their 20s and paired off with military officers looking for wives.

So how many of you leftist chicks would sign up to be and obama "maid"?

To be and obama maid?

Is engrrrish in your wheel house?

Lol

North Korea reportedly recruiting women to join pleasure squad for Kim Jong Un Fox News

The Telegraph reports that while most of the women were singers, dancers, or maids, those judged to be especially beautiful were made to be concubines to members of North Korea's elite power structure. According to the paper, many of the women were "retired" from the squads in their 20s and paired off with military officers looking for wives.

Every right-winger in the country is an Obama maid. You all keep saying how much he fucks you all the time.

Every right-winger in the country is an Obama maid. You all keep saying how much he fucks you all the time.
you sound jealous

all the dream and no face cream, pity really

To be and obama maid?

Is engrrrish in your wheel house?

Lol
Is Grammar Nazi your profession, or is it just a side job? And I guess you've never spelled anything incorrectly? You're such an idiot.

Is Grammar Nazi your profession, or is it just a side job? And I guess you've never spelled anything incorrectly? You're such an idiot.

There's nothing wrong with being clear and concise when wording an argument. It helps to think things through.

hey, GT is cool.

bit of an obama "singer", but ok in my book
not even sure what that means but ill take anything i can get cuz today

its friday!

Cute kid but that is some serious bubble gum crap. Hope she keeps grades up and goes to college, she'll need a real job soon enough.

Rebecca Black is rich as fuck off of this cheesy/corny/awful song.

She literally doesn't need a job for the rest of her life, short of making retarded investments.

More than 99% of people can say, so good for her.

There's nothing wrong with being clear and concise when wording an argument. It helps to think things through.
so, will you apply to be a maid or singer?

or just be upfront and go with concubine?

hey, GT is cool.

its friday!

she won a contest

a singing contest

there really is no god

she won a singing contest?

i didnt know that. all i know of her is that this song went viral b/c of how awful/cheesy yet addictingly catchy when you're feeling eclectic it is. she was one of those first viral youtubers.

so, will you apply to be a maid or singer?

or just be upfront and go with concubine?

I'm new at this sex-trade stuff. I guess just sign me up in the department you chose and I'll follow your lead haha

ABOUT REBECCA BLACK
American pop singer, Rebecca Black, has an estimated net worth of $1.2 million. Rebecca Black went from teenaged anonymity to national infamy in March 2011, when the video for “Friday,” her debut single, began attracting millions of viewers on YouTube. Black had recorded the song several months earlier with the help of Ark Music Factory, an L.A.-based record label and production facility with a roster of young, aspiring pop singers. Ark Music Factory also shot a video for “Friday,” which was uploaded to the Internet in February 10th, 2011. After attracting less than 1,000 viewers during its first month, the video went viral on March 11, kicking off a bizarre media craze that dominated national news for weeks. Before the month was up, “Friday” had cracked the Billboard charts and racked up more than 64 million views on YouTube, despite an almost universally negative response from media outlets.

Put more bluntly, the video become the laughingstock of millions, who have latched on to its simplistic lyrics and low-price polish to push it into the public consciousness. Despite the movement’s dubious beginnings, though, Black may be the one laughing now.

Black’s tune comes courtesy of Ark Music Factory, a so called record label that churns out tween pop for a couple of thousand bucks a tune. Co-founded by Patrice Wilson and Clarence Jey, the company courts young teenage singers and “signs” them to short, vanity recording projects. Jey reportedly is the lyrical genius behind “Friday.” Her mother paid $4,000 to have the single and an accompanying music video put out as a vanity release.

It would seem that the investment paid off, many times over. Although the YouTube/Google party line on video ad revenue is vague (“There are no guarantees under the YouTube Partner agreement about how much you will be paid.”) some digging turns up speculation on potential profits. TechCrunch’s Erick Schonfeld reported on Google and YouTube’s revenue figures. Looking at 2010’s actual numbers, the site makes about $1 per thousand page views. For videos running ads as part of the revenue sharing program, that revenue is then split between YouTube and the content creator. Content creators, or partners, take 68% of the profit. At 30,000,000 views, that lands Black and Ark Music Factory $20,000 – a 1000% return on investment. That number matches the figure reported by Damian Kulash Jr., the lead singer of indie pop band OK Go, who have made a name for themselves via viral videos. The revenue doesn’t stop there, though. Where Google has had a notoriously tough time monetizing YouTube content, Apple’s iTunes has had significantly fewer problems. Since hitting the online music store, “Friday” has amassed a staggering number of downloads, reportedly topping 2 million; the song sat at #45 on the iTunes Top Singles chart. According to 101 Distribution, an independent music distributor, iTunes pays out $.70 per single download in the United States. That’s a much juicier check for Black and Ark Music Factory; even if the numbers are exaggerated, the intake from “Friday” could top $1 million. What’s more, Black is planning to release an acoustic version of the song to disprove speculation that her voice is reliant on AutoTune. According to The Daily Beast, Black plans to donate a portion of her profits to “Japan relief organizations and school arts programs.” Like it or not, there’s probably more to come from Rebecca Black and Ark Music Factory.

hey, GT is cool.

its friday!

she won a contest

a singing contest

there really is no god

she won a singing contest?

i didnt know that. all i know of her is that this song went viral b/c of how awful/cheesy yet addictingly catchy when you're feeling eclectic it is. she was one of those first viral youtubers.

the story was relayed to me by my teen daughter

she just sang the song, she had no input at all

ABOUT REBECCA BLACK
American pop singer, Rebecca Black, has an estimated net worth of $1.2 million. Rebecca Black went from teenaged anonymity to national infamy in March 2011, when the video for “Friday,” her debut single, began attracting millions of viewers on YouTube. Black had recorded the song several months earlier with the help of Ark Music Factory, an L.A.-based record label and production facility with a roster of young, aspiring pop singers. Ark Music Factory also shot a video for “Friday,” which was uploaded to the Internet in February 10th, 2011. After attracting less than 1,000 viewers during its first month, the video went viral on March 11, kicking off a bizarre media craze that dominated national news for weeks. Before the month was up, “Friday” had cracked the Billboard charts and racked up more than 64 million views on YouTube, despite an almost universally negative response from media outlets.

Put more bluntly, the video become the laughingstock of millions, who have latched on to its simplistic lyrics and low-price polish to push it into the public consciousness. Despite the movement’s dubious beginnings, though, Black may be the one laughing now.

Black’s tune comes courtesy of Ark Music Factory, a so called record label that churns out tween pop for a couple of thousand bucks a tune. Co-founded by Patrice Wilson and Clarence Jey, the company courts young teenage singers and “signs” them to short, vanity recording projects. Jey reportedly is the lyrical genius behind “Friday.” Her mother paid $4,000 to have the single and an accompanying music video put out as a vanity release.

It would seem that the investment paid off, many times over. Although the YouTube/Google party line on video ad revenue is vague (“There are no guarantees under the YouTube Partner agreement about how much you will be paid.”) some digging turns up speculation on potential profits. TechCrunch’s Erick Schonfeld reported on Google and YouTube’s revenue figures. Looking at 2010’s actual numbers, the site makes about $1 per thousand page views. For videos running ads as part of the revenue sharing program, that revenue is then split between YouTube and the content creator. Content creators, or partners, take 68% of the profit. At 30,000,000 views, that lands Black and Ark Music Factory $20,000 – a 1000% return on investment. That number matches the figure reported by Damian Kulash Jr., the lead singer of indie pop band OK Go, who have made a name for themselves via viral videos. The revenue doesn’t stop there, though. Where Google has had a notoriously tough time monetizing YouTube content, Apple’s iTunes has had significantly fewer problems. Since hitting the online music store, “Friday” has amassed a staggering number of downloads, reportedly topping 2 million; the song sat at #45 on the iTunes Top Singles chart. According to 101 Distribution, an independent music distributor, iTunes pays out $.70 per single download in the United States. That’s a much juicier check for Black and Ark Music Factory; even if the numbers are exaggerated, the intake from “Friday” could top $1 million. What’s more, Black is planning to release an acoustic version of the song to disprove speculation that her voice is reliant on AutoTune. According to The Daily Beast, Black plans to donate a portion of her profits to “Japan relief organizations and school arts programs.” Like it or not, there’s probably more to come from Rebecca Black and Ark Music Factory.
you looked it up?

that's kinda :gay:

and sad, you been at it for years and shit just fell in her lap

Forum List

Back