It's Good To Be Handicapped!!!!! Those Holiday Savings!!!!

Crazy how I actually have THAT CHILD and I'm not listening to the Doctors pushing for the taxation purchase of these products but I'm using the basic fundamentals to get her what she actually needs for Christmas.......

Radio Flyer Cyclone Ride-On - Walmart.com
Or are you going to state now that Red Ryder cornered the market?

Well God Bless you and your child. If you ever have any questions about services or insurance my entire career revolves around that and I'd be happy to help. We may be strangers on an internet forum but that doesn't mean we can't offer each other advice.

I had no doubt your profession was "Insurance" from your very first post.

I promise you I don't work for any insurance company. But part of my job is knowing how to work them to benefit my clients. Also I would appreciate it if you wouldn't respond with an insult to a genuine attempt to give you whatever advice I can.
If you aren't in Insurance "but know how to work them" you are are lawyer, even worse and the top 2%. The Problem.

My clients would disagree. I work in special education. I BUST MY ASS for the kids that I work with. And I withdraw my offer to tell you ANYTHING.

NO education is special. NONE of these items in the OP are extremely different from common items. THAT IS THE POINT.

I was fooled by "Talking Tools". A speech therapist pushed this on me saying it will help. It was a tupperware chest full of Dollar Tree items that are used by mouth and it cost the tax payers over $100. 3 chew toys, 4-5 whistles and 6-8 "crazy" straws.........Kazoo's, slive whistles, and straw's have never been so cheaply made as they broke extremely fast. The Dollar Tree would have been a better option via the "theory".

Crazy how I actually have THAT CHILD and I'm not listening to the Doctors pushing for the taxation purchase of these products but I'm using the basic fundamentals to get her what she actually needs for Christmas.......

Radio Flyer Cyclone Ride-On - Walmart.com
Or are you going to state now that Red Ryder cornered the market?

Well God Bless you and your child. If you ever have any questions about services or insurance my entire career revolves around that and I'd be happy to help. We may be strangers on an internet forum but that doesn't mean we can't offer each other advice.

I promise you I don't work for any insurance company. But part of my job is knowing how to work them to benefit my clients. Also I would appreciate it if you wouldn't respond with an insult to a genuine attempt to give you whatever advice I can.
If you aren't in Insurance "but know how to work them" you are are lawyer, even worse and the top 2%. The Problem.

My clients would disagree. I work in special education. I BUST MY ASS for the kids that I work with. And I withdraw my offer to tell you ANYTHING.

The PARENTS should bust their ass. You should guide them on how to do so. You can NOT change that childs life with your limited window. Your window should be focused on the people that CAN change that childs life.

NO education is special. NONE of these items in the OP are extremely different from common items. THAT IS THE POINT.

I was fooled by "Talking Tools". A speech therapist pushed this on me saying it will help. It was a tupperware chest full of Dollar Tree items that are used by mouth and it cost the tax payers over $100. 3 chew toys, 4-5 whistles and 6-8 "crazy" straws.........Kazoo's, slive whistles, and straw's have never been so cheaply made as they broke extremely fast. The Dollar Tree would have been a better option via the "theory".

If it didn't help then you're right. You had a really shitty speech therapist.

I'm currently being pushed to buy a handicapped stroller even after stating we visited the Zoo without one and my child walked most of the way through it.

Pharmaceutical Reps aren't the only ones selling things.

If it didn't help then you're right. You had a really shitty speech therapist.

The video it came with did. 25cent tools that broke in 10 seconds did not. Also, different angles for different children....Why would you assume my child would get better at speech with "Talking Tools" unless you knew nothing about speech therapy and/or any therapy?

Not all angles work on all children.

The PARENTS should bust their ass. You should guide them on how to do so. You can NOT change that childs life with your limited window. Your window should be focused on the people that CAN change that childs life.

I agree. Also my "window" as you put it is a lot bigger than you think it is. I see them many times a week and often pro bono. I would appreciate it if you stopped insulting me for no reason.

I'm currently being pushed to buy a handicapped stroller even after stating we visited the Zoo without one and my child walked most of the way through it.

If you think your child doesn't need it then don't get it. Providers aren't all-knowing. And 99% of the time (in my opinion) kids aren't being challenged enough.

Yep, you got bias and stopped thinking.

I agree. Also my "window" as you put it is a lot bigger than you think it is. I see them many times a week and often pro bono. I would appreciate it if you stopped insulting me for no reason.

I'm guessing the only time you seem "them people" pro bono is when they can't pay after the visit.

If you think your child doesn't need it then don't get it. Providers aren't all-knowing. And 99% of the time (in my opinion) kids aren't being challenged enough.

Kids are smarter than adults.

Pro-lifers will avoid this thread at all costs

I challenged you on this but I lost that debate.....

Hours into this and they haven't mentioned it at all. I guess you saw the taxation view before I did.

What happened after that is PEOPLE talking about a subject. Can't have that if you are bias to begin with. Notice no one called anyone "stupid"?

I was happy to be part of this actual debate tonight, but I have to go to bed.

Saving thousands!

I'm guessing the only time you seem "them people" pro bono is when they can't pay after the visit.

Well then fuck you. Carry on with your thread that nobody else seems to care about.

Back when Libertarians were "in" they fully admitted that they shouldn't pay taxes to cover things like walkers and wheel chairs for the handicapped.

It was survival of the fittest on a Human Scale.

They didn't change, they are just waiting for their next exposure.

Well then fuck you. Carry on with your thread that nobody else seems to care about.

^Strange reaction. Children don't know racism, they are taught. Children don't know Santa, they are taught. Children don't know tooth fairy, they are taught..........

I taught my children a different language at 1 years old and they learned it. Children are what you teach them to be. Children can learn to be Doctors if you teach them Doctor terminology from the start and don't treat them like they are the stupid ones.

I'm surprised you were offended by this..

Stupid parents assuming children are stupid is a big problem in America.

Forum List

Back