It's Gone Hot: Texas Guard Defending Border Defying SCOTUS and Biden, More Razor Wire

When SCOTUS rules that Trump is eligible to be on the ballot and every state with a Dem Gov says 'no, we don't agree with the ruling", you all will be ok with them all keeping Trump off the ballot?

Or when SCOTUS rules against a gun law and the state says "fuck off, we do not agree" you all will be cool with that?

Sad that Biden would sue a state that's doing the security of the border -- an inaction he has ignored. Instead of supporting the security, he decides that it is low priority ... he's more concerned with foreign borders, like Ukraine, then the country he's supposed to be governing.
According to these nutjobs, our border is secure.

Once people choose to ignore the SCOTUS, we are done as a nation of laws and freedom.

There is no chance of turning back now, once that door is opened, it will never be closed, all states will just start to ignore whatever rulings they do not like.

You people need to learn to be careful what you ask for.
Biden and the left have ignored the SC numerous times.

So, next when the SCOTUS rules that Trump is eligible to be on the ballot and every state with a Dem Gov says 'no, we don't agree with the ruling", you all will be ok with them all keeping Trump off the ballot?

Or when the SCOTUS rules against a gun law and the state says "fuck off, we do not agree" you all will be cool with that?
I think you are confused. It is mostly the left who disagree with most everything the SC does.

And Mike Johnson and GOP RINOs just sit with their thumbs up their butts not impeaching Biden. Traitors all, US Texas patriots.

Will China plant Biden succeed in getting Texas Guard and USBP to draw on each other and plunge us into civil war? Is this what we are going to let that old peedough do?

Border Patrol must disobey Biden illegal orders to violate US Constitution and resign. Bidens orders are to not uphold Art. 4. Article 4 sec. 4 "the United States SHALL protect each [state] against invasion."

I think the SCOTUS ruling isn't final until it comes back down to the original court to change its ruling.

So, next when the SCOTUS rules that Trump is eligible to be on the ballot and every state with a Dem Gov says 'no, we don't agree with the ruling", you all will be ok with them all keeping Trump off the ballot?

Or when the SCOTUS rules against a gun law and the state says "fuck off, we do not agree" you all will be cool with that?
The ban states do that now. NY will get it's dick slapped and then they do a end around and make more odious laws that will in turn get slapped down....Three years later.....Rinse and repeat.

Why do you think gun owners are telling both the states and feds "No, I don't think I'll be doing that".

You mean something like these?

He's avoiding that like the plague
Not at all. Biden used existing legislation to forgive student loans. It had nothing to do with the SCOTUS decision, Totally different.

You simply aren’t informed.

You're fckn stupid. Go away left loon

The Golfing Poseur fails to recognize that the ol' "rule of law" thingy went out the window decades ago.

He baffles me. Reason being is that he's actually good on a lot of matters that he doesn't really get credit for being good on.

Forum List

Back