It's going to be stagggering: Epstein associates prepare for worse as massive document dump imminent

"It's Going To Be Staggering": Epstein Associates Prepare For Worst As Massive Document Dump Imminent

"As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile."

She was || this close to being POTUS. Can you fucking imagine?

Considering you elected Trump, who admits to walking into the Miss Teenage America dressing room to look at naked children, we have no need to imagine.
Liar.
Miss America. Not Miss Teenage America.

I love when you call me liar without bothering to google first:

Trump bragged that he walked in on naked beauty pageant contestants

"According to interviews BuzzFeed News conducted with former Miss Teen USA contestants, Trump did just that in 1997. Four women who were competing in the pageant that year — including one who was 15 at the time — recalled that Trump walked into the dressing area while they were changing."

The article goes on to say:

Another called it “really shocking,” saying, “We were all naked.”

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” Mariah Billado, former Miss Vermont Teen USA, said.

Billado remembered Trump saying something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.” Another who was 17 at the time recalled that it seemed Trump felt “it was his given right… because he owned the pageant.”

Because I know you don't like Think Progress:

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

A Timeline of Donald Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe

Miss USA Contestant: Donald Trump Walked in on Naked Women in Dressing Room

https://nypost.com/2016/10/12/former-teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-barged-into-their-dressing-room/

HERE'S A CLUE. BEFORE CALLING SOMEONE A LIAR AND MAKING A TOTAL FOOL OF YOURSELF. USE GOOGLE. 65,000 RESULTS FOR THIS SEARCH IN UNDER 1 SECOND

trump walked in on miss teenage america - Google Search

And you may want to get a clue. There are not individual dressing rooms at these things. Just one large dressing area that is also the make-up and hair styling area. In other words, as another poster pointed out, a LOT of men walk through there. Stylists, make-up men, production people, and more. These girls acting like a man has never been in that room before are just clueless.
They aren't clueless. They made it up. It was something to say knowing that the ignorant Trump haters would lap it up.
And they have control of a massive corrupt media conglomerate that is designed to spread their propaganda.

Who cares about Bill Clinton. That's the past. Trump was buddies with this guy. He heaped praise on him. This story just illustrates what a bad judge of character Trump is.

As quoted in Trump on Clinton in 2008: ‘She’d make a good president’

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

Watch President Trump and Epstein ogle cheerleaders at Mar-a-Lago bash

Watch Trump and Epstein ogling young women at Mara Lago
Lol
Trump kicked him out of his resort 15 years ago, You silly little fucker.

Epstein is best buddies with slick Willey and they were best buddies while he was president and both directly involved in sex trafficking.

You fucking retard...
We keep hearing that......there's also court documents that donnie and Epstein had a falling out over who got to "pop a cherry" on an underaged girl first....and donnie called Epstein an anti-semitic slur.................could be.
It's virtually 100% guaranteed that you've mischaracterized events.
Hopefully, we are going to find out one way or another.
We already have, dingbat. Epstein is a Democrat problem, not a Trump problem.
Nonsense. Th Clinton’s aren’t even in politics. Epstein is trumps problem. Another reason he’s a scumbag. Did you see him and Epstein partying? I wonder how many pussies trump grabbed that night

We know that Trump unfriended and barred Epstein from Mar-a-Lago as soon as he learned that Jeff was doing this.

We know that Bill took at least 26 trips to Lolita Island and that the smartest woman ever, HRC, found someone to file a totally frivolous lawsuit against Trump alleging that Trump and Epstein sexually assaulted her when she was 13.The lawsuit so devoid of substance that not even Gloria Alred or Avanetti would take it!

What will Bill say, "Sure I had sex with them, but like oral sex it doesn't count because they were under 18. In fact oral sex with a 16 year old girl should definitely not count at all" ??

I fucking warned you Commie democrats that you would rue the day you went after Trump like this. You should have just STFU

Who cares about Bill Clinton. That's the past. Trump was buddies with this guy. He heaped praise on him. This story just illustrates what a bad judge of character Trump is.

As quoted in Trump on Clinton in 2008: ‘She’d make a good president’

Hillary Clinton I think is a terrific woman. I am biased because I have known her for years. I live in New York. She lives in New York. I really like her and her husband both a lot. I think she really works hard. And I think, again, she’s given an agenda, it is not all of her, but I think she really works hard and I think she does a good job. I like her.

Watch President Trump and Epstein ogle cheerleaders at Mar-a-Lago bash

Watch Trump and Epstein ogling young women at Mara Lago

Lol

Epstein is best buddies with slick Willey and they were best buddies while he was president and both directly involved in sex trafficking.

You fucking retard...

So was Trump. Best buddies with Bill and Epstein.

I can quote him heaping praise on both of them. So why would you vote for Trump if he was buddies with Bill?

Trump was not in office while he was acting that way, slick Willy was.
And that’s what the Clinton global initiative is all about… Sex trafficking

It doesn't matter if he was in office or not. RAPING CHILDREN IS FROWNED UPON. BIGLY!

Yeah....so you think by shitcanning Bubba you can focus your false rage at Trump?
I don't think you're gonna get off that easy.

"It's Going To Be Staggering": Epstein Associates Prepare For Worst As Massive Document Dump Imminent

"As the Jeffrey Epstein case continues to unfold, a laundry list of celebrities, business magnates and socialites who have flown anywhere near the registered sex offender's orbit are now tainted with pedo-polonium. Many of them, such as Bill Clinton, Ehud Barak, and Victoria's Secret boss Les Wexner have sought to distance themselves from Epstein and his activities - however their attempts have fallen on deaf ears considering their extensive ties to the pedophile."

She was || this close to being POTUS. Can you fucking imagine?

Considering you elected Trump, who admits to walking into the Miss Teenage America dressing room to look at naked children, we have no need to imagine.
Liar.
Miss America. Not Miss Teenage America.

I love when you call me liar without bothering to google first:

Trump bragged that he walked in on naked beauty pageant contestants

"According to interviews BuzzFeed News conducted with former Miss Teen USA contestants, Trump did just that in 1997. Four women who were competing in the pageant that year — including one who was 15 at the time — recalled that Trump walked into the dressing area while they were changing."

The article goes on to say:

Another called it “really shocking,” saying, “We were all naked.”

“I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, ‘Oh my god, there’s a man in here,’” Mariah Billado, former Miss Vermont Teen USA, said.

Billado remembered Trump saying something like, “Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before.” Another who was 17 at the time recalled that it seemed Trump felt “it was his given right… because he owned the pageant.”

Because I know you don't like Think Progress:

Former Miss Arizona says Donald Trump used to 'stroll in' to see naked women in dressing room

A Timeline of Donald Trump's Creepiness While He Owned Miss Universe

Miss USA Contestant: Donald Trump Walked in on Naked Women in Dressing Room

https://nypost.com/2016/10/12/former-teen-beauty-queens-say-trump-barged-into-their-dressing-room/

HERE'S A CLUE. BEFORE CALLING SOMEONE A LIAR AND MAKING A TOTAL FOOL OF YOURSELF. USE GOOGLE. 65,000 RESULTS FOR THIS SEARCH IN UNDER 1 SECOND

trump walked in on miss teenage america - Google Search

And you may want to get a clue. There are not individual dressing rooms at these things. Just one large dressing area that is also the make-up and hair styling area. In other words, as another poster pointed out, a LOT of men walk through there. Stylists, make-up men, production people, and more. These girls acting like a man has never been in that room before are just clueless.

And with all that they can't come up with any credible witnesses to what they claim he did, despite the fact that at any given time in such an environment, a cramped one at that at least half a dozen to more than a dozen people would have heard that stuff. Just some alleged 'testimony' from one person , and one claim by a woman who claims she can't remember when she was raped at all. lol they're pathetic in their criminal attempts at smearing. You would think they would have learned from that fake 'testimony' and bad acting job at the Kavanaugh hearings they blew any credibility at all with these types of smears, but no, the morons just keep trying to do the same stupid crap over and over and over again.

Lol

You fucking retard...
We keep hearing that......there's also court documents that donnie and Epstein had a falling out over who got to "pop a cherry" on an underaged girl first....and donnie called Epstein an anti-semitic slur.................could be.
He's everyone's problem.....are you setting up to deny everything if fat donnie is part of this?
No, he's primarily a Dim problem from here on out. He has already been arrested, so no more kids are in danger.

No matter how desperately you try to pin the blame on Trump, all the evidence shows he had nothing to do with Epstein's crimes.

Lol

You fucking retard...
Nonsense. Th Clinton’s aren’t even in politics. Epstein is trumps problem. Another reason he’s a scumbag. Did you see him and Epstein partying? I wonder how many pussies trump grabbed that night
You have to be utterly desperate to believe the partying video proves anything about Trump. That was 27 years ago. What do you imagine it proves?

Forum List

Back